AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2023-05-17, 23:14   Link #41
scififan

It is most interesting revenge story in isekai that I have read so far. It is also one of the earliest genre I have read. So, I was confused when some people insists it is copycat of other novel. It turns out this comparison is false.

There are several shows having entire class teleported to an unknown places, and they seek to find a way home. This story stands out because several students stand out.

I think the most interesting chracter is Ayaka. In my opinion, she is more attractive than Serus. Although Serus' beauty is said to be legendary in the isekai, the writing hasn't convinced me. Ayaka first appears to be a generic character, but she turns out to be unique. Her mission is to take her classmates home. Her courage wins the admiration from kings and captains. She single handed defeated the demon emperor. Although her skill is training of ancient Japanese martial art, she can generate metal. She finally can call out a group of army, as metal golem. Vysis initially manipulates Ayaka to fight Touka's alley, but Hijiri talks her out. Vysis has become much stronger now. It worries Hijiri and Touka, but Ayaka shows no concern.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class isekai summoning, status effects