Notices

Old 2008-12-24, 19:13   Link #1401
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

... What would Kensei and Sougetsu bet?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 19:21   Link #1402
yongshun

I loved Miu's and Renka's expressions in this chapter. Renka doing the Airhead thing and Miu doing the straight thing.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 20:16   Link #1403
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Bet you 5 bucks Kenichi just shrugs off Takeda's punch from the last page.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 20:21   Link #1404
Tri-ring

I predict Kensei becomes an innocent victim of James and Akisame's bet.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 23:03   Link #1405
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol but Im really curious about who wins.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 23:17   Link #1406
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Bet you 5 bucks Kenichi just shrugs off Takeda's punch from the last page.
Nah, he will go down quickly. There needs to be 3 downs to end the match
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 00:42   Link #1407
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Lol but Im really curious about who wins.
Kenichi otherwise, that'll mean Takeda is stronger than Shou as well. And we all know how that turned out
Old 2008-12-25, 01:06   Link #1408
yongshun

I dont know, I dont think what Kenich did was beat Sho more like fought him to a tie but Sho "died" at the end so I dont know, although I guess Yami considers it a lost that is why he was given the gold medal but in the fight I think all he really did impress Sho and also wounding him.
Old 2008-12-25, 03:04   Link #1409
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I dont know, I dont think what Kenich did was beat Sho more like fought him to a tie but Sho "died" at the end so I dont know, although I guess Yami considers it a lost that is why he was given the gold medal but in the fight I think all he really did impress Sho and also wounding him.
He was announced winner before Shou died, so It was a win. Whether you agree or not, its what happened.
Old 2008-12-25, 03:12   Link #1410
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He was announced winner before Shou died, so It was a win. Whether you agree or not, its what happened.
Elder announced him winner, not the official referee Diego. I argue bias! Ahem. That aside, I hope they go through with the mustache bet. No wiggling out of it on technicalities. I'd also add that Kenichi has a record of losing in non-lethal fights. He's been beaten by Suji (twice), Odin and Tirawit. His true strength comes out when he's fighting for his own life or a loved one's. Can Akisame's mustache inspire that level of emotional attachment?
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 03:31   Link #1411
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Elder announced him winner, not the official referee Diego. I argue bias! Ahem. That aside, I hope they go through with the mustache bet. No wiggling out of it on technicalities. I'd also add that Kenichi has a record of losing in non-lethal fights. He's been beaten by Suji (twice), Odin and Tirawit. His true strength comes out when he's fighting for his own life or a loved one's. Can Akisame's mustache inspire that level of emotional attachment?
I think Takeda will notice that Kenichi is going easy on him and make some speech to inspire him to fight seriously.
Old 2008-12-25, 04:21   Link #1412
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Oh I think Akisame's Mustache can inspire that level I mean just look at Akisame glare at him, It made him say "I have to win!!!!" lol
Old 2008-12-25, 04:31   Link #1413
Tri-ring

Quote:
Oh I think Akisame's Mustache can inspire that level I mean just look at Akisame glare at him, It made him say "I have to win!!!!" lol
Kenichi's exact words were;

I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose
Old 2008-12-25, 04:47   Link #1414
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Kenichi's exact words were;

I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose,I can't lose
LOL oh yeah either way he has to win.
Old 2008-12-25, 04:54   Link #1415
Tri-ring

Quote:
LOL oh yeah either way he has to win.
That is not exactly true either since with "I can't lose" he is allowed a draw, while "I have to win" he has no other choices.
Old 2008-12-25, 05:15   Link #1416
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
That reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer and Flanders bet on the outcome of their kids' golf match. They agreed that the loser's father would mow the lawn in a wedding dress. The kids drew the match, but Homer insisted that since they both lost, they should both wear a dress.

I'm wondering if we'll see BOTH Akisame and Shiba shave their mustaches . It would be fun to see Akisame turn the hell training up times ten on Kenichi too.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-12-25 at 10:52.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 07:47   Link #1417
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah you are right , keniche have to win ahah ^^
Great beginning fight !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 18:45   Link #1418
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Kenichi started off holding back and when he realised how serious the fight was he was prevented from using his strongest defensive technique which makes him weaker than he was in his other fights by default. If he loses people can say he would have won had he used Seikuken.
Old 2008-12-26, 11:50   Link #1419
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
people can also say that there are little green men on the moon, but that doesn't make it true.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 06:27   Link #1420
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Kenichi without using Seikuken is pretty strong but you can't say there isn't a marked differance between him with it and without it.

Tags
shounen