AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2020-02-18, 12:57   Link #2861
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Of course Ash's Pikachu is a super special Pikachu that just so happens to be able to Gigantamax, of fucking course.
I mean...despite the arguments to the contrary, Let's Go is basically a canon game and the special Pikachu from that game could be transfered over to Sw/Sh with the ability to Dynamax. If anything, it provides a more plausible explination for how jacked Pikachu's stats probably are despite it not evolving than anything else the franchise has done until now
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 02:36   Link #2862
AP24

I'm guesssing Top 8 of the World Championships are all Region Champions which means we might see Ash compete against some champions and win. Those in Hyper Class should be on the level of League Conference winners and Elite Four members. Those in Super Class should be on the level of League Conference contestants that make the main rounds. I'd say Ash was Super Class up until Unova and Hyper Class since Kalos when he's at his best.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 00:07   Link #2863
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

If Ash witnessed Leon become the Champ, does that mean this happened a year before Sw/Sh? (Also means Ash will lose again to the Champ, since Leon was undefeated)

No Marnie
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 06:42   Link #2864
Blueknight78

i really feel bad for go, he is another children victim of "japanese family life style" where's "work" is most important than life or family or anything, how many holydays or birthdays they had lost because "work" and the fact which in the end "he is fine and survived make things even more sad because it's give his parents "more reasons" to keep ignoring they "children" and since after ash reached the 10 years the world frozen in time , go also will be forever a 10 years kid being "ignored by his parents".

Well about the "champion" stuff is a little complicated to think because since pokemon world is a "frozen in time" world is hard to know when things really happens, well maybe ash fight to leon is "during the Sword and shield campaign, ash is the start point of the new game or maybe near the end the game time line he will challenge and or lose or beat leon(the chances of loose based on his track past is bigger than wins).
Old 2020-03-02, 13:00   Link #2865
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
I mean...despite the arguments to the contrary, Let's Go is basically a canon game and the special Pikachu from that game could be transfered over to Sw/Sh with the ability to Dynamax. If anything, it provides a more plausible explination for how jacked Pikachu's stats probably are despite it not evolving than anything else the franchise has done until now
Let's go is it's own canon apart from the main games, just like how the original three gen games are their own separate canon from the main game canon. Besides, that has nothing to do with it, this is just Ash once again getting handed a super special Pokémon just because like with Bullshit-Greninja the fake mega (even though he has half of the mega roster back at Prof. Oaks) and the bullshit Lycanroc.
Old 2020-03-08, 15:03   Link #2866
Chosen_Hero

Anyone else remember when Ash used to raise and train his Pokémon into a powerful team? If you don't then don't worry since the writers of the anime don't remember either and have just decided to gift him fan favorite final evolutions of Kanto pokemon. He is now becoming the poster boy of the genwunners or at least more than he normally is.
Old 2020-03-08, 17:13   Link #2867
Twi

Honestly, I'm not surprised or bothered. You know next seasons they'll all just end up in the background at the Ranch, so why get upset?
Old 2020-04-06, 19:54   Link #2868
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Honestly, I'm not surprised or bothered. You know next seasons they'll all just end up in the background at the Ranch, so why get upset?
after seeing the upcoming episodes preview I don't understend why everyone happy that korrina will return? sure she ash friend but her story already over and she also not a champion
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-06, 20:11   Link #2869
Twi

Give a man dying of thirst a drop of water and he'll be grateful.
Old 2020-04-08, 02:45   Link #2870
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Give a man dying of thirst a drop of water and he'll be grateful.
let me guess the man dying of thirst are the pokemon fans and the drop of water is korrina?
Old 2020-04-08, 10:46   Link #2871
Twi

Basically. Kalos had potential. Bringing back some of that is easy points for the creators.
Old 2020-04-08, 12:33   Link #2872
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
let me guess the man dying of thirst are the pokemon fans and the drop of water is korrina?
Because canon confirmation. If she is here everything and everyone of the past can also be here someday.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-08, 12:58   Link #2873
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Because canon confirmation. If she is here everything and everyone of the past can also be here someday.
on the outher hand the world championship can possibly stands for its name? Which means only champions?if it turn out to be the case then no outher character s will return
Old 2020-04-09, 00:06   Link #2874
alex_drian

Quote:
on the outher hand the world championship can possibly stands for its name? Which means only champions?if it turn out to be the case then no outher character s will return
It doesn't work like that. All the trainers start from the lowest rank, it doesn't matter if you are the Champion of the Region or a noob, you defeat people and climb the ranks. The upper classes are people with the most ranking and the Master Class the strongest with only 8 trainers, from where Leon, Lance and Raihan are 3 of them, because they climbed the rankings. If they planning to bring older characters there are the lower classes and the other 5 slots of the Master Class.
Old 2020-04-09, 03:50   Link #2875
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
It doesn't work like that. All the trainers start from the lowest rank, it doesn't matter if you are the Champion of the Region or a noob, you defeat people and climb the ranks. The upper classes are people with the most ranking and the Master Class the strongest with only 8 trainers, from where Leon, Lance and Raihan are 3 of them, because they climbed the rankings. If they planning to bring older characters there are the lower classes and the other 5 slots of the Master Class.
who do you think are the top 8 champions which are showed as shadows? My guess is: leon lance rahian Cynthia steven diantha. I not sure who else can be
Old 2020-04-09, 14:23   Link #2876
alex_drian

Quote:
who do you think are the top 8 champions which are showed as shadows? My guess is: leon lance rahian Cynthia steven diantha. I not sure who else can be
Because Gen 8, maybe someone more of Galar, Champions, some Elite 4 and some OC maybe.
Old 2020-04-12, 08:27   Link #2877
Galaxian

After being baited in Gen 4 and disappointed in Gen 6, Ash finally got Riolu.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 10:10   Link #2878
Chosen_Hero

Man, those views and ratings must have dropped dramatically if they are just gifting Ash literally every single Pokemon the fans wanted him to have since the beginning. Too bad that it just feels like cheap fanservice to give them to him (not have him catch them) at this point one after the other.

Calling it now, Charizard will return to be a part of his new team because why not.
Old 2020-04-12, 10:57   Link #2879
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Man, those views and ratings must have dropped dramatically if they are just gifting Ash literally every single Pokemon the fans wanted him to have since the beginning. Too bad that it just feels like cheap fanservice to give them to him (not have him catch them) at this point one after the other.
To be fair, I never expect Riolu to be a regular wild encounter. I always expected it to be from and egg (like in the DP games), from some sort of befriending event (like I thought the DP anime was going to do with the two-parter), or a gift (like the XY games).
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 13:01   Link #2880
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
To be fair, I never expect Riolu to be a regular wild encounter. I always expected it to be from and egg (like in the DP games), from some sort of befriending event (like I thought the DP anime was going to do with the two-parter), or a gift (like the XY games).
In X/Y you can catch him in the grass next to the first gyms town, outside of D/P/P he is catchable in the grass in all of the rest of the games he appear in.