AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-22, 08:50   Link #101
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From the picture, contrary to the first summary Histugaya has lost his arm . Now amputee count is 2 Shiro and Ishida , well there is Ku .. Kubo has amputee fetish (remember GJ) O_O . Regarding Halibel her clothes shrink but was there any to begin with how much further have they shrunk PX . Soi is also struggling so is Shunsui , nicely posed chapter too bad we will have to wait two more weeks
Old 2009-04-22, 08:59   Link #102
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
I still don't get it. From what I've seen, Hitsugaya has been a candidate for one of the better Captains. Certainly far better than wolf man or blindy (I certainly wouldn't advocate Renji as one, bankai or no bankai). While I understand some might find his 'fangirls' irritating, I hardly see how that's a basis to hate on the poor guy. What, your girlfriend left you for the kid? :/

He's a captain mostly because of bankai. He achieved it at a young age. While he may be considered a genius, his age should be a clear sign that he's not even close to fulfilling his potential. Adding to that, it is clear he doesn't surpass the older Captains, and I find it completely normal that they're in a completely different league. Kubo isn't playing favorites, it's almost painfully obvious that he's trying to show that the kid has to use tactics in order to play in the big kid's playground. I believe he's been nominated captain mostly out of his potential and his reiatsu, as Ichimaru himself stated, the energy he displayed had a unique signature.

The chapter that featured him in his earlier days was there to show that he wasn't always driven. He didn't seem like a loner by choice either. Hell, his reiatsu would freeze nearby souls without him even realising it. No wonder he was always alone with a bleak outlook and a cold demeanour. (No pun intended)

I don't think Hitsugaya was ever arrogant, for one. He was shown as driven, serious and reliable, but never arrogant. Or is it just the drawing that gives off that impression? Heck, Ichigo has shown to be more arrogant than the white haired kid on a load of different occasions. Underestimating his enemies and looking down on them is an Ichigo trademark.

I'd like to understand where the hate is really coming from.
Exactly man! Exactly...On paper there's nothing wrong with the guy.

The problem here is the fanbase thats getting people pissed. I for one have never really read the praise given to Hitsugaya (Like I said I dont follow the fandom) and objectively I dont see any major flaw in the guy. Sure you dont have to like him...but WTF is with the hate?

Those who hate have already admitted you dont like the sqealing fangirls...well what you need to do is tell them to STFU...or just dont read what theyre saying. As for the screentime...lols like its Hitsugaya fault. As if hes going to refuse anything Kubo's decided. There's no difference in hating Hitsugaya for taking screentime than hating the other captains for not rising up and showing the fans what they got...it all falls back to Kubo.

Nuf said.
Old 2009-04-22, 09:00   Link #103
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Spoiler for Hallibel's face:

Credits to Ohana.
Old 2009-04-22, 09:04   Link #104
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korinov View Post
Thanx for sharing : )

Halibel looks different without the mask . Can I say pretty, but unfortunately the mask had a lot of appeal to me in a kinky way I am somewhat saddened
Old 2009-04-22, 09:19   Link #105
Osiris

i would have to agree with you geta, her mask had that effect for me aswell...but anyway you slice it she's still a hottie lol
Old 2009-04-22, 09:21   Link #106
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Now that I look at the Halibel Picture again, I think it would be better if her hair would be /platinum/silver/white than Blonde . This hair in the black n white picture looks really neat : ) Here is one more image posted by (-)iveZero credits Ohana from 2 chan . The Axe looks really really cool : D

Old 2009-04-22, 09:21   Link #107
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korinov View Post
Spoiler for Hallibel's face:

Credits to Ohana.
Eh?! Is it Halibel?! 0_0
She became alsomt like human if not to count her sword like hand and some bones on her chest(I gues it is only because of her not wearing a bra)

I have to admit that her face looks very cute and beautiful!
And somehow she looks very sad there...

Geta Boshi
I have to agree. Even though her face is very beautiful, I still wish there would be some more mask left. She looked special that way.

Actually I don't know how they are going to kill her now, she looks way too innocent!

Maybe she and Stark will stay alive as their fracssions?
Becaus I really wouldn't call them bad.

And about what you said earlier... Sge cut off his arm?
Now i feel kinda sorry for him
Kubo really likes to cut off arms!
There was Yammy, Grimmjaw, Ishida, Ulquiorra and now him!
Old 2009-04-22, 09:24   Link #108
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well her clothes have gotten even more shorter that I want to see : ) Her hair has grown or hairstyle has changed , not so sure but looks somehwat diffrent. Does anyone have a picture of Halibel with Silver / White hair ? : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And about what you said earlier... Sge cut off his arm?Now i feel kinda sorry for him Kubo really likes to cut off arms!There was Yammy, Grimmjaw, Ishida, Ulquiorra and now him!
I forgot Yammy he to lost his arm ... Well from the picture he doesn't look sliced in half more so near the arm region . Kubo is de-evolving from a manga ka to a Dojinshi artist. Other than amputee fetish, he was already was into Guro , there is so much of it in the manga
Old 2009-04-22, 09:32   Link #109
kitten320

By the way... is it just me or does Halibel have shorter hair now?

And I'm also confused about one thing...

Stark was normally fighting as everyone so it is understandble why Shunsui is tired... but what the hell did Barragan do while sitting in his chair?
Soi Fon also is tired Was he throwing something at her or what? Bones fron his chair? And how come she wasn't able to come close to him?

I'm really curiouse to find out his powers, they seem to be really cool ones!
Oh! And his axe looks cool! But won't it make him slower?
Old 2009-04-22, 09:35   Link #110
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Well her clothes have gotten even more shorter that I want to see : ) Her hair has grown or hairstyle has changed , not so sure but looks somehwat diffrent. Does anyone have a picture of Halibel with Silver / White hair ? : D

I forgot Yammy he to lost his arm ... Well from the picture he doesn't look sliced in half more so near the arm region . Kubo is de-evolving from a manga ka to a Dojinshi artist. Other than amputee fetish, he was already was into Guro , there is so much of it in the manga
I have some
Will post them in image thread, give me a moment

I wonder who will be next to lose his arm?
Let's make new thread

Oh! And Nnoitra also had lost his arms XD XD XD
Old 2009-04-22, 10:08   Link #111
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

SO halibel is gonna lose clothing in this one huh...not that there really was to much to lose but ok....on another note halibel does look beautiful without the shary teeth but i liked the mystery about what was under there
Old 2009-04-22, 10:10   Link #112
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
SO halibel is gonna lose clothing in this one huh...not that there really was to much to lose but ok....on another note halibel does look beautiful without the shary teeth but i liked the mystery about what was under there
Yeh I also liked the mystery part.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:19   Link #113
SimplyAJ

So, I'm assuming I missed something here, but when did Ishida lose an arm/hand? I mean, I know he got impaled in the stomach or whatever, but is that when he lost a limb too? Or was this earlier?

(Also, where was Nel during all of this? Did they just leave her passed out in the desert?)
Old 2009-04-22, 10:22   Link #114
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
So, I'm assuming I missed something here, but when did Ishida lose an arm/hand? I mean, I know he got impaled in the stomach or whatever, but is that when he lost a limb too? Or was this earlier?

(Also, where was Nel during all of this? Did they just leave her passed out in the desert?)
Ulquiorra got rid of his arm while Ichigo was lying dead.

And Nel is with Kenpachi and Yachiru.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:29   Link #115
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Exactly man! Exactly...On paper there's nothing wrong with the guy.

The problem here is the fanbase thats getting people pissed. I for one have never really read the praise given to Hitsugaya (Like I said I dont follow the fandom) and objectively I dont see any major flaw in the guy. Sure you dont have to like him...but WTF is with the hate?

Those who hate have already admitted you dont like the sqealing fangirls...well what you need to do is tell them to STFU...or just dont read what theyre saying. As for the screentime...lols like its Hitsugaya fault. As if hes going to refuse anything Kubo's decided. There's no difference in hating Hitsugaya for taking screentime than hating the other captains for not rising up and showing the fans what they got...it all falls back to Kubo.

Nuf said.
you guys are misusing the word "hate" nobody "hates" him. they are just expressing their dissatisfaction with the possibility that he might have had a win against a number 3 despite his previous losses. Which would completely break consistency and make his win feel like it was fueled by his fan base, rather than good story telling.

My guess is that some or all of us are poorly wording our grievance or simply do not realize where it is stemming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And about what you said earlier... Sge cut off his arm?
Now i feel kinda sorry for him
Kubo really likes to cut off arms!
There was Yammy, Grimmjaw, Ishida, Ulquiorra and now him!
I think Kobo is just trying to emulate George Lucas. In every star wars film, somebody losses a limb or gets cut in half. At least he isn't going with the belching theme
Old 2009-04-22, 10:34   Link #116
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
I think Kobo is just trying to emulate George Lucas. In every star wars film, somebody losses a limb or gets cut in half. At least he isn't going with the belching theme
Just like George Lucas too, Tite Kubo finds various ways to alienate people and piss off his fanbase; Maybe not in this chapter, but sure as hell in previous chapters...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-04-22, 10:39   Link #117
Vinak
Procrastinator

eh heh heh heh. I didn't find the new films too bad. the third one I personally thought was great. but the animated movie was just horrible.

(NOOooOOooOOoo)

but yea, Kobo could use a notebook or something. He seems to need a few reminders of what has already been established in his own story and maintain consistancy.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:40   Link #118
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

It's almost weird to see the captains being pushed around so easily, although it is understandable. I am glad to see that not only are the top 3 Espada very strong as they should be, but that they are merciless and emotionless towards the captains.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:42   Link #119
Vinak
Procrastinator

the top 3 are anything but emotionless...
Old 2009-04-22, 10:43   Link #120
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

Well by emotionless I of course mean they don't hesitate to kill the captains, which I appreciate.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion