Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-12, 09:53   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 334 Discussion

Dregs of Hypnosis

Quote:
Quote:
After Hinamori arrived, Hitsugaya has flashback of when she asked him to help Aizen while Halibel could sense something bothers Hitsugaya. At the fire walls, Aizen, Gin and Tousen sensed Hinamori's arrival so Gin turned to ask Aizen if there was something wrong. He just smiled and closed his eyes said there was nothing to bother with.

Then the rest is what Danna has already translated. The three fraccions already have their swords out (they all are in different forms) and said they would hurry up and finish this so they could help Halibel. But when they were about to rush to Rangiku and Hinamori they stuck inside of Hinamori's kidou and got burnt by Tobiome (I don't know if they are gone for good or not.)

Quote:

* Its Momo . Gin wondered what was going on. Aizen replied “It’s harmless and worthless thing”

* Halibel asked Hitsugaya who just noticed Hinamori’s appearance why his Reiatsu became disordered. He answered her that he doesn’t know even though he was wondering why Hinamori was here.

* Back to Hinamori, Rangiku asked her if she’s ok. Then she told her not to worry because she attached the symbol of a vice captain and came as a vice captain of the 5th divison, but she served as a member of the 5th division not as a sub-ordinate of Captain Aizen.

* Hinamori also said that Aizen was now their enermy, but Rangiku couldn’t help being worried if she’s ok ‘cause she still called him “Captain Aizen”. Thee of fraccions attacked them at the same time, but their movement was stopped. They shouted “What the hell??”After this, it’s Hinamori’s starts to talk/explain.

* “I haven’t expected this? At first, I wondered how I can attack you with my Tobiume when you all are stronger than me. I thought if I wanted to approach you quietly until my Tobiume’s attack range, I had to cover my Kidou, appearance and Reiatsu to approach you closer.

* So, I laid out Kidou’s net around Rangiku-san as I disappeared. I can’t believe three of you will fall into my trap at the same time.". Lastly, by Tobiume and Kidou’s net, the area was exploded. Then, next week. Perhaps, they are still alive

Credits : Annie Danna / SpaceCat / 69

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-11-14 at 01:51.
Old 2008-11-12, 10:01   Link #2
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Momo eh?

*facepalm*

Still, at least she's admitting she is weaker than the fraccion, and isn't pulling some wack-ass haxx powers out.....
Old 2008-11-12, 10:04   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Momo's power arent hax and Physco Momo is the best thing that happned to the manga in quite a few chapter . And this coming from a guy who doesnt like Momo .
Old 2008-11-12, 10:10   Link #4
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Momo's power arent hax and Physco Momo is the best thing that happned to the manga in quite a few chapter . And this coming from a guy who doesnt like Momo .
Yeah, I said "at least she ISNT pulling some haxx powers out" i.e. this shini vs espada/fraccion fight seems to be more focused on the abilities that we as the reader are already aware of instead of "now we ALL have bankai" or "my bankai has MORE abilities"

So is she pretty bad-ass in this chapter then?
I won't immediately facepalm then, but i cant get the image of her snivelling to Hitsu on that television thing about Aizen...

She shall have to prove herself!
Old 2008-11-12, 10:12   Link #5
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Disappointing.....very....disapointing...i was hoping agains all hope that it was anyone other than momo...oh well hopefully she'll get knocked out until the end or something
Old 2008-11-12, 10:31   Link #6
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Hinamori's entrance could mark the end of insignificant fighting, her sheer presence should cast light on Hitsugaya and Aizen.
Old 2008-11-12, 10:31   Link #7
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

If its what the spoiler sounds like, this must be one of the chapters i've been anticipating the most this month. Never been a fan of momo much, but don't hate her. I'm a kidou fanboi tho, so yay for me. She gives me ishida vibes tho, the whole formation thingy.
Old 2008-11-12, 10:32   Link #8
Ichimaru

im happy as long GIN is mentioned, rest is crap
Old 2008-11-12, 10:37   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bashing characters is always more fun to pick on character at there prime like me ( note : the timestamp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooru View Post
Yeah, I said "at least she ISNT pulling some haxx powers out" i.e. this shini vs espada/fraccion fight seems to be more focused on the abilities that we as the reader are already aware of instead of "now we ALL have bankai" or "my bankai has MORE abilities"
Momo probably sucks at Zanjustu her range of powers lie in the kido area . And its expected from a Kido based based Zanpakuto user . All Kido based zanpakuto users are extremely proficient in Kido starting from Aizen Byakuya Tousen so on .

And needing Bankai to take care of foddercar only Koma can stoop that low . The sole purpose of foddercar is to make the good guys look cool and bore the bejusus out of us. The faster they are dead better for the reader as the scanrio shifts to Espada Vs Capatain

Quote:
So is she pretty bad-ass in this chapter then?
I won't immediately facepalm then, but i cant get the image of her snivelling to Hitsu on that television thing about Aizen...
What is with this trend there are two levels of characterization badass and fail . There is an intermediate level it was called being average . Most characters of Bleach fall in that category .The only possible way ever Momo can be badass is she backstabs the SS . Then her physco transformation will be complete.

Momo is reffering to Aizen still as captain Aizen . This 'one' things gets my hope as KT at least trying to flirt with plot .
Old 2008-11-12, 10:54   Link #10
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
What is with this trend there are two levels of characterization badass and fail . There is an intermediate level it was called being average . Most characters of Bleach fall in that category .The only possible way ever Momo can be badass is she backstabs the SS . Then her physco transformation will be complete.

Momo is reffering to Aizen still as captain Aizen . This 'one' things gets my hope as KT at least trying to flirt with plot .
So she is..."average" in this chapter? Il go get my facepalm back on then....

Still, would be good to see Momo as a psycho again, but the chances of KT having actually had the foresight to have given us this little "captain aizen" treat as a foreshadowing of her turning is SO SO SO very slim....

Last edited by kooru; 2008-11-12 at 11:15. Reason: forgot a damn word....
Old 2008-11-12, 11:11   Link #11
NyxOne

Uh, we already saw her as a psycho when she flipped out against Gin and Kira. She's only referring to Aizen as 'captain' because, oh, I don't know, she was his lieutenant- and even though Aizen's a bastard, Momo can't exactly forget the time she spent with him- and because he saved her life.
Old 2008-11-12, 11:15   Link #12
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
and because he saved her life.
...and then gutted her like a fish.... Momo is an idiot.....

Yeah, I missed out the "again" after "psycho", didnt mean to say i want to see her psycho for the first time....
Old 2008-11-12, 11:18   Link #13
NyxOne

You seem to forget to note two things:

1) There were many, MANY years between Aizen saving her and gutting her.

2) In those many, MANY years, Momo formed a strong bond with Aizen. Maybe blaming it all on Gin was a step too far (and this chapter shows that she, despite the 'Captain' bit, blames Aizen for all that's happened), but Momo didn't exactly know that Aizen was going to rebel, did she? And, again, her bond and all.

Honestly, the way you put it forward, you make it sound like Momo knew everything (which she didn't) but still allowed Aizen to go ahead with his plans or something by continuing to stay close to him.
Old 2008-11-12, 11:48   Link #14
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Honestly, the way you put it forward, you make it sound like Momo knew everything
...How have I done that? Where have I expressed that I think she knew ANYTHING about his rebellion before it happened?

Was it from the bit where I called her an idiot? Because that kinda means you're either reading into the word "idiot" too much or you're just making random accusations.

Im genuinely befuddled on how this disagreement has arisen. I respect that you are a Momo fan and that you will inevitably argue her case of never-ending-love-for-aizen till my bordom-related death.

In my opinion (read; disagree all you want, I'm still saying it), if someone sticks a blade through you, you don't carry on worshipping them.... unless you're an idiot.

Im not forgetting she had formed a bond with Aizen, Im not forgetting it was many many many years between life saving and betrayal..... and Im still trying to figure out where I insinuated Momo knew anything.....
Old 2008-11-12, 11:50   Link #15
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Aizen replied “It’s harmless and worthless thing”
I concur!!!!!
Oh well, seems like Momo really went wacko on us. Apache please, kill her for me.
I seriously hope she won't switch sides or anything like that, she is waaaay too lame to be on Aizen's team
Old 2008-11-12, 12:14   Link #16
medigo

Fraccion arent dead, they havent released yet
And these are the Fraccion I liked too
Momo sounds smug, that aint good news either
Old 2008-11-12, 12:18   Link #17
NyxOne

Well, some people have called Momo an idiot over her following Aizen all this time, implying that, to them, she knew what Aizen was going to do and didn't do anything because of her infatuation, or because she 'worshipped' Aizen after being gutted...which...she didn't. When we saw her last, she was dishevelled, emaciated, and not sane in the head, and that remark about Aizen was a hysterical outcry more than a statement of worship.

Quote:
Oh well, seems like Momo really went wacko on us. Apache please, kill her for me.
If she isn't dead already.
Old 2008-11-12, 12:18   Link #18
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

On second thought, the fraccion can't be dead yet. Momo hasn't released her asskicking bankai yet...

So hitsugaya's fight gets some screentime... Guessed as much. I hope it dosent show any side panting like mad with sword wounds plastering their bodies already.

Come to think of it, this fight's way too short to end right about now. I mean, 3 named, preintroduced characters dying in 3 chapters with probably less than 2 full chapters worth of screentime? Aint happening probably. Then again, Kubo's been owing me a pleasant surprise for quite awhile now...
Old 2008-11-12, 12:20   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooru View Post
So she is..."average" in this chapter? Il go get my facepalm back on then....
Momo has always been a average character with serious mental issues i.e. BatShit Insane .And whatever has that to do with her abilities ?
Old 2008-11-12, 12:21   Link #20
NyxOne

Well, hey, maybe Kubo's not bothered any more, has quit pulling punches, and has taken the Di Roy route with Halibel's trio.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga