AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-01-03, 21:49   Link #21
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

During that scene with Manaka, was actually practicing it along with her since I'm also bad at tongue twisters. It didn't help much though... *feels the agony of defeat*

I can do simple ones like 手術室 (Shuujutsushitsu), but I break down on longer ones like 鰐は庭には居ない.

damn... now I can't get it out of my head.. >.>
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 10:01   Link #22
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine
During that scene with Manaka, was actually practicing it along with her since I'm also bad at tongue twisters. It didn't help much though... *feels the agony of defeat*

I can do simple ones like 手術室 (Shuujutsushitsu), but I break down on longer ones like 鰐は庭には居ない.

damn... now I can't get it out of my head.. >.>
At what point in the game did that happen (give exact date if possible)? I wanna hear it for myself
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 12:56   Link #23
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
At what point in the game did that happen (give exact date if possible)? I wanna hear it for myself
Just before the school holidays begin in March, after a few visits to the library to help Manaka, you'll eventually get it. And then it's a huge long gap before I get to see her again.

From around March 15th I guess, and then Tama-ne arrives, and then the long two week vacation, or "nightmare" as Takaaki calls it, as the whole vacation is spent being bossed around (with poor Yuji) by Tama-ne. And then the new semester resumes on April 9th.

Fortunately, for the gamer, it never feels long with the "fast skip" button. Long live the "fast skip" button.

Finally finished both Konomi's endings today, and boy, her mother sure knows how to create the perfect opportunity for her future son-in-law to get to "know" her daughter well.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 08:34   Link #24
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Finally finished both Konomi's endings today, and boy, her mother sure knows how to create the perfect opportunity for her future son-in-law to get to "know" her daughter well.
Geez, is Mrs. Yuzuhara that eager to have Konomi married off to Takaaki?

j/k

Speaking of completions, now that I've finished absolutely everything (i.e. all the CG's and Memoirs and music tracks unlocked) I wonder what else to do with the game now (aside from the 2 minigames which I guess have all the girls selectable now, plus I plan to use some of the game's save slots as a "Memorial" for my favorite events with each of the girls). Any suggestions?
Old 2006-01-06, 13:53   Link #25
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Geez, is Mrs. Yuzuhara that eager to have Konomi married off to Takaaki?
Remember, this is the "extra" scene only for this version, so to put it bluntly, Mrs Yuzuhara is eager for grandchildren already.

Quote:
*nods* Konomi's scenario has so many funny scenes ^^

Spoiler for Konomi's route:
Spoiler for above mentioned Konomi scene:

Spoiler for Manaka's route:

Spoiler for Yuma route:
Old 2006-01-07, 01:02   Link #26
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Remember, this is the "extra" scene only for this version, so to put it bluntly, Mrs Yuzuhara is eager for grandchildren already.
Oh yeah I forgot about that - the clicheic nice mom who wants to have grandkids as early as possible.

Quote:
Spoiler for above mentioned Konomi scene:
Yipe! Man I thought Tamaki was scary and mischievous, but not THAT much!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for Yuma route:
So that's what's going on eh? Talk about "3 strikes - you're out!"

Quote:
Spoiler for Yuma route:
/me vomits I know how hot wasabi is (when I wondered in shock what was that hot thing when I bit a piece of Tuna Tekka Maki which had a tiny green smudge on it). Kinda reminds me of that scene in Ginban Kaleidoscope
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for Yuma route:
I don't think I'm going to comment on this one
Old 2006-01-16, 20:38   Link #27
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Completed Ruuko's and Manaka's story. These 2 almost brings tears to my eyes. Never liked Tamaki much so I would play her last... >_>

While aiming for Ruuko's path, I find Manaka's *stressful* situation interesting.

Spoiler for btw, is there anyway to obtain this CG in the game?:
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-17, 07:40   Link #28
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Completed Ruuko's and Manaka's story. These 2 almost brings tears to my eyes. Never liked Tamaki much so I would play her last... >_>

While aiming for Ruuko's path, I find Manaka's *stressful* situation interesting.

O___O

Holy #$%^&*()(*&^%
My loli-moe Konomi image is ruined!!! T___T
This must be the sneak peak for the next TH2 installment, ToHeart2 XXX-Rated

And yeah, Manaka Iincho is my favourite girl. Her ending really moved me, and I'm not one who gets moved emotionally. (I still don't get how Titanic can be moving. ) She was in despair when she couldn't find any sakura petals for her sister Ikuno, who wants those to be the first thing she sees after her eye operation. Then with the sakura petals falling, it may look cheesy, but it worked for me.

Spoiler for Himeyuri twins:

Spoiler for Ruuko:

BTW, anyone know any forums that has discussions for games like these?
Old 2006-01-17, 08:44   Link #29
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Awesome! As if XRATED weren't enough to spoil Konomi's innocent image...

Quote:
BTW, anyone know any forums that has discussions for games like these?
The Megatokyo forum has an entire section dedicated to discussing these kinds of games.
Old 2006-01-17, 10:03   Link #30
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Sasara's next on my hit list.

Can someone give me a background on Sasara-sempai's story? The early part of her story confused me.
Old 2006-01-17, 10:03   Link #31
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
The Megatokyo forum has an entire section dedicated to discussing these kinds of games.
It has a reputation of being very unfriendly and drama-ridden, though.
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-17, 22:36   Link #32
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Sasara's next on my hit list.

Can someone give me a background on Sasara-sempai's story? The early part of her story confused me.
You should check out Bluemist's anime blog. It has a pretty good synopsis for each of the characters, Sasara included.

http://bluemist.animeblogger.net/toheart2/

I'm curious, which routes did you guys find most enjoyable to play through? (not a favorite character vote ^^

My top three are Tamaki, Sasara, and Konomi (closely followed by Yuuki)
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-17, 23:30   Link #33
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
You should check out Bluemist's anime blog. It has a pretty good synopsis for each of the characters, Sasara included.

I'm curious, which routes did you guys find most enjoyable to play through? (not a favorite character vote ^^

Wooo thnx alot.

EDIT: Completed Sasara's story. The best story I've every played! Easily replacing Manaka's and Ruuko's story.

After reading the blog...

Spoiler for Sasara's epilogue:

Spoiler for About Ruuko's Epilogue:

Last edited by Flo; 2006-01-18 at 06:46.
Old 2006-01-18, 01:33   Link #34
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:

Thanks for mentioning my site. I don't personally advertise the blog too much that's why I didn't mention my ToHeart2 summaries yet... plus the fact that I'm quite incompetent in Japanese. Errors are abound in each synopsis, but thankfully some helpful commentors did correct some of my quirks, so as background info it should be sufficient.

My personal favorite routes were Sasara, Tamaki, and Ruuko. I guess Sasara's would get popular because it's the most recent... and the longest.
Old 2006-02-04, 14:05   Link #35
ayyo

Ahhh~, I know its an old topic to revive but I finally finished Sasara's after a week. Don't regard it at all, easily the best one since it featured cameos (with even reference to Tama-nee's problem), multiple arcs, longest, most polish, and the best support character ever. Anyone who watched Ichigo Mashimaro, imagine Mui older, that was who she was. (Are their VA's the same? They sounded the same, can anyone comfirm it?

Anyway, sended some corrections to your blog summary Bluemist to make it even better ^^
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 07:34   Link #36
0ryan69

Not sure if anyone looks at this forum anymore since its so old. Just started playing toheart 2. I've made it through all the girls except the twins. (did the english lines first). How do I start the twins line? I can't find their starting point. Thanks!
0ryan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 09:37   Link #37
0ryan69

Nevermind, I've figured it out. Just went through and didn't follow any routes until I made it to the twins. Wish I knew the stories for them all. Can't wait until its all in English. They have really good stories with this game.
0ryan69 is offline   Reply With Quote