AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-01, 17:05   Link #21
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
I think one of the coolest moments in OP was when
Spoiler:

That moment was seriously kick ass.

Last edited by OFFSPRiNGCo16; 2004-05-01 at 17:20.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 21:13   Link #22
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
When Zoro is defeated by Mihawk and also when Arlong has Zoro by the neck and pulls off his bandages realizing what a bad ass Zoro is.
When I saw the One Piece: Clock Tower Town movie. Zoro and gang were battling out that enormous fat dude. And that suddenly he rips his sleeves off of his black jacket. He was da bomb yo!
Old 2004-05-01, 22:24   Link #23
eLstar
(^_^)v

The best for me was when Luffy destroyed the room Nami didn't want to be in, and after he defeated Arlong he shouted to Nami that she was HIS Nakama.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 03:47   Link #24
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
I've got a few. First one has to be when Luffy tells Coby about his desire of becoming Pirate King and how its okay if he dies. First time around it always stuck out in my mind before I even knew what was going on. To say something like that and mean it was just awesome to me.

Second moment was when Luffy and Zorro show up to defend the slope of Usuop's hometown. Both tired and pissed, just whipped the hell outta some people.

After Nami was stabbing herself in the arm and asked Luffy for help, he put the hat on her head and said damn straight. Then the scene shows him walking, head down, and expands to show the original pirate pimps sitting and waiting on ol capt. "We're going" look up, see their faces. Priceless scene.

Last but not least, just a hell of a lot of the scenes in the 4th movie. Just awesome. NOt to mention, everytime they did the past of someone's sad life. Stuck out of course.

Almost forgot when Usuop stood and remembered what was expected of him in his fight with the mermaid men. That stood out because he is the only one who isn't uber strong or have the wiles of a sexy woman, so it took a lot more guts to do what he did. To remember the pain that Nami went through, and how all of his comrades, ,even his old pirate crew had shown signs of extreme bravery, and everyone willing to lunge into the pit of almost certain death for the sake of an ideal. It was just awesome. "Nami was crying, what other reason do we need!"
Pendragon2879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 06:47   Link #25
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I just realized how many kick ass moments there is in One Piece
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 09:23   Link #26
Animangiac

My favorite was defiantly when Luffy kicked Arlong's ass, then screamed that Nami was his Nakama.
Animangiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 13:34   Link #27
gizmo
Monenenenee!

The moment when the Luffy's crew walks up to Arlong Park, all together with the sun in their back.... that moment was SOOO cool! The music, pictures, the whole scene.... it gave me goosebumbs!!
gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 14:28   Link #28
Jn183

Luffy first met Zoro
Shanks save Luffy (scaring the sh*t out of the Sea King)
Mihawk slice up Krieg Ship
Zoro vs Mihawk
Arlong vs Luffy
Appearance of Somker
Appearance of Dragon
Zoro vs Cactus Town BW
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 00:45   Link #29
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

This is classic...
Spoiler:

and this
Spoiler:

this too
Spoiler:

there are too many cool moments in OP

Last edited by Vinzer; 2004-05-03 at 01:00.
Vinzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 08:39   Link #30
Sethi
StormRider

Mine's would be:

When Nami was stabbing herself then Luffy stops her she then asks for help, he puts the Straw Hat on her head and goes "DAMN RIGHT".

When Luffy defeats Arlong then comes out from under all that rubble, stands up and shouts to Nami "You are my Nakama".

When Luffy and Zoro are fighting in Whiskey Peak then Mr.5 and Miss Valentine go to try and defeat them, then Luffy and Zoro turn around and say "Shut the Hell Up, our fight... You're in the way" and defeat them both with 1 hit.

Spoiler:

there's a lot more but these are the ones i recall for now.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 09:50   Link #31
Kouji
StrykerX

In the Clock Tower Town movie, when the fat guy thinks that he has Luffy squished, Luffy retaliates and pushes upwards with his rubberband strength into his lair (where Zoro is). And he gets his revenge by attack him.
Old 2007-10-20, 23:41   Link #32
itachi29al

Crocodile fight
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 12:41   Link #33
Rume
To The New World

Should be the following..
Luffy asked Ussop to burn the government flag, and told Robin that he have not hear from Robin that she wants to live. And then.. Robin replied as what in my siggy claimed. The lining up of the characters on the tower with the BGM. Excellent.

Sogeking's sniper shots at the marines and Spandam on the bridge of hesitation at the Justice Tower to prevent them from taking Robin away. He sang and Zoro thought.. "Does he has to sing?"

During Luffy's fight with Arlong, he destroyed Nami's room in that tall building, causing all the furniture to flunk out; this has a significant impact on Nami which caused her to tear.. and said "Thank you.." to Luffy. After the battle, Luffy shouted: "Nami. You are my nakama!" Nami nodded and agreed in overwhelm gratitude.

When Luffy was stuck in the bulidings in Water 7, Nami leaped and jumped to find him despite the approachin Laguna. This was one of Nami's coolest moment I feel.

And this has never fail to move me..

and a lot more..

Visit My Blog | My Gallery -- "I want to live! Take me out to the sea with you!"

Last edited by Rume; 2007-11-23 at 02:42.
Rume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-23, 22:17   Link #34
Kabi
Inactive Member

there are a lot of cool moment let me see

the execution tower luffy says good bye to his nakama without fear to death
the enies lobby arc when they all go to rescue robin
the moment that luffy makes crocodile fly trought the floor of the city
"CLEAR THE SKY" when luffy destroys the gigant electricity sphere of enel and then he hits him and makes the bell ring
luffy vs bellamy 1 hit 1 kill that moment i say "GG" it was just take that fuking moron o.o

dunno there are to much cool moments
Kabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 13:59   Link #35
Procris

In my opinion..

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Procris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-03, 05:46   Link #36
Blackage

Read if you're watched past episode 309.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Blackage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 00:02   Link #37
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackage View Post
Read if you're watched past episode 309.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
oh snap this is one of my fav eps and easily one of the best moments, the music kicking in when Luffy shouts fits sooo well.

and yea have to agree with u on the Kamehameha
Old 2007-11-04, 00:39   Link #38
Luffy558

My coolest moment in onepiece is that when luffy through a one blow to Bellamy. You can really fill the intense. especially when luffy mentioned" I don't know how to throw punches ei" it's soo coooL.
Luffy558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 00:23   Link #39
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

definatly the one hit K.O to bellamy. I was screaming in my mind "yess!!!"

they did a really good job at building up to it too. and I was happy the gorilla man got his gold back.
Old 2007-11-11, 13:21   Link #40
kadenza

so many moments to pick from the one that comes to mind right now is in ep 309when luffy screams out something like "until i die" cant remember exactly b4 the jet gattling, but man wen i saw that i knew a major beat down was about to take place
kadenza is offline   Reply With Quote