AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-27, 01:10   Link #1
Ghost_Rider
Ghost

Exclamation Gundaw Wing

Dose Anyone Know if they have a Gundaw Wing Manga? ¿ ? I've looked in varoius stores and cant seem to find any? ¿ ? ¿ ? And if they do what kind? ¿ ?
Old 2004-08-28, 14:31   Link #2
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Yup, there's a gw manga. I haven't read it since I hate gw, but here's a link to the first online store I checked. http://www.animenation.com/books-dom...ga-gundam.html I have seen in in borders books too, so if there's one near you you should check there.
Old 2004-08-30, 19:33   Link #3
MechWarriorAelse
combat soldier

Send a message via AIM to MechWarriorAelse Send a message via MSN to MechWarriorAelse
Yea there's a gw manga. i own the first book. normally u can find them in the manga section of book stores such as borders or Barnes & Nobles.
Old 2004-08-31, 23:11   Link #4
Hatching Phoenix

If I remember correctly, there are several different Gundam Wing mangas.
I personally have the one volume "Episode Zero" manga, which came out after the series and was a backstory for all of the major characters.
There was also a manga series based on the series itself. I think that there was also separate mangas that were based off of the series that were sequels, or otherwise didn't fit in the show timeline, but I don't remember for sure. I'm positive about the first two though. I heartily recommend Episode Zero, as it was really interesting background on the alternate AC timeline.
Closed Thread