AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-09-16, 04:48   Link #2621
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

The tomestone gear is fine, but the dungeons recolored one is uuuuugly.

Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 01:24   Link #2622
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Final tier of Alexander looks a lot different from Gordias and Midas that's for sure, and the final battle will naturally be against the entire primal itself. I sure hope it won't be as tough as Bahamut.

The new primal fights are probably always my favorite new addition to every patch and the Sophia battle is looking to impress.~
Old 2016-09-17, 02:15   Link #2623
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Anyone else catch that Einhander reference for the final wing of Alex?

I'm personally giving up my house if I manage to score an apartment. I own a medium and it's too big for me at this point. As to how I'll transfer my furniture... well...

Xelphatol and Library HM look nice. Sophia looks to be an interesting fight with mechanics that look similar to Levi.

MSQ of course looks interesting and it looks like we'll finally get direct references to 4.0 which now is likely to be Ala Mhigo.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 06:33   Link #2624
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Are they pulling as Midgardsormr's seal on us again ? Is the WoD taking our crystals, cause it sure looks like it. Soul surrender, it would make sense.
Or it's their own crystals and they are the one tainting their soul for whatever reason.

Well, the squadron is just "battle venture" of sorts. Meh.
Let's see how it evolves.

Seems to me there is a LOT of stuff to do. I feel a bit overwhelmed...
Tips : unlock quickly the GC Squadron and the Storybook, because your weekly achievements have impact on them.

Gear wise, i'm... kinda dissapointed.
Tome is fine, dungeons is ugly, Alex look nice, crafted not so much to me.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 09:40   Link #2625
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Are they pulling as Midgardsormr's seal on us again ? Is the WoD taking our crystals, cause it sure looks like it. Soul surrender, it would make sense.
It seems so but I really do hope not. Enough with that, that would be the third time we'll have to unlock Hydaelyn's power.

All the new instances seem to be pretty fun, Xelphatol and the Goddess in particular.

And the Ark from FF9 will makes its appearance as an Alexander boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko
I sure hope it won't be as tough as Bahamut.
The normal version certainly will not be that hard. The savage version will probably be harder and requiring at least ilvl260 to be downed by normal human beings.

This looks like a pretty awesome patch overall I hope I won't be disappointed.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 12:54   Link #2626
cyberdemon

still about a month till the reveal of the new expansion but seems like Square hastrademarked a name that many think will be the title of the next expansion, Stormblood

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/...for-stormblood
Old 2016-09-23, 04:39   Link #2627
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Preliminary 3.4 patch notes.
Old 2016-09-23, 13:50   Link #2628
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

They have given quite some huge buffs to AST.

But anyway I've laughed for a whole ten minutes when I saw that the facepalm emote command is actually spelled "/facepalm".

Old 2016-09-26, 08:21   Link #2629
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Patch 3.4 Final Version notes.

Lots of additions to crafting but no actual master books so I'm guessing it's just added to the last book that was available. I'm an omnicrafter but I'm also hoping that the new recipes don't require ridiculously high stats.
Old 2016-09-26, 16:18   Link #2630
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Graphic Designer

Is it just me or is this patch note longer then all the previous ones? Took me like an hour to digest everything.
Old 2016-09-26, 19:32   Link #2631
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Patch 3.4 Final Version notes.

Lots of additions to crafting but no actual master books so I'm guessing it's just added to the last book that was available. I'm an omnicrafter but I'm also hoping that the new recipes don't require ridiculously high stats.
The gears are using the grade 3 dissolvents.... which I hope are not gated behind the ALC's specialization... Otherwise I foresee a high demand low supply situation...
Old 2016-09-27, 05:21   Link #2632
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Wow apartments are literally boxes with a window.

Also confirmed new 4 star crafts pop out if you have the latest book. Also they need 995/955 to even craft...
Old 2016-09-27, 16:36   Link #2633
Galaxian

Out of the new instances that I have play (Creators Norma, Gubal Hard, and Xephatol) the amount of mechanics you can ignore with simply high DPS is a little ridiculous.

Spoiler for Alex Spoiler:
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 18:43   Link #2634
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm really disappointed in this but sort of expected it. Lavender Beds for me doesn't even have a window it seems. It doesn't feel any different from having your own place in your FC house. But I'm going to guess this is just for a more universal thing.

Also is it true apartments will never be demolished due to inactivity?
Old 2016-09-27, 19:47   Link #2635
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

A11 is absolute aoe hell especially because they are not completely scripted. A12 was awesome in terms of mechanics. I managed to win rolls on all my first Creator runs which is good.

Surprisingly Gubal HM was harder than most 4 mans I've ever done. Especially the last boss.
Old 2016-09-27, 20:31   Link #2636
holybell84

Quote:

Also confirmed new 4 star crafts pop out if you have the latest book. Also they need 995/955 to even craft...
It requires Ironwork to be fully melded (minus tier v materia overmeld) to meet the stats. For the current 4 stars, you can only hit 100% quality only if you are using hq ingredients or you hit 11 inner quiet stacks early; I use all nq ingredients, hit 11 stacks on my last touch, only garnered 80+% quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Out of the new instances that I have play (Creators Norma, Gubal Hard, and Xephatol) the amount of mechanics you can ignore with simply high DPS is a little ridiculous.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2016-09-27, 21:11   Link #2637
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm going to wait for the next set of crafter gear before I even attempt the new 995/955 crafts. I have full IW gear, augmented scrip main hand and i195 offhands but I can't afford the overmelds which is the only thing keeping me from the new set.
Old 2016-09-27, 21:47   Link #2638
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:

My static blew through A10N in one try, completely oblivious as to how any of the mechanics worked. Brute force healing and high enough dps basically just got us through, laughing all the way.
Old 2016-09-27, 21:54   Link #2639
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

A10 is easy as long as people don't mistakenly step on the panels and can pass the dps check.

A9 is also easy as long as the OT is competent on the adds and the dps kills them on the correct floor panel.
Old 2016-09-28, 08:41   Link #2640
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:

T13 and Ultima also required you to do that when they were still relevant. People also used it at T11 before they realized that using every single protection skill from Scholar you could barely survive the nerve cloud.

The new Alex iteration isn't really much different from the past one in my opinion. It's more or less the very same difficulty. I did it all on day one back then, and I did it all on day one this time, with very few wipes.

Sophia normal is on the same level of Sephirot normal. Nidhogg normal was a bit more difficult.

Tags
mmorpg