AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-09-04, 14:41   Link #1201
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The manga is named Fuuka. And Fuuka 2.0 is also kind of similar to Akitsuki Fuuka in personality if you notice. That's part of the reason why Yuu fell for her.

As for the part about the tribute to KNIM: Where did you read that at? Is it confirmed or just conjecture?
Old 2017-09-04, 15:04   Link #1202
WingedAccelerator

I beg to differ. When Aoi got introduced, she looked like and acted like an Onee-san type of character with a cool vibe, similar to Sara. But over the course of the story, her facial features and behaviour started to change in order to resemble Akitsuki Fuuka, which is not only a sad reminder, but also a cheap way to give Yuu a clone, as his next girlfriend. Boooring!
Also, The Full Moon was named after the first Fuuka, and Blue Wells after the second. So Fuuka could have been a reference to the band's name, not the actual heroine in the title, even though I know that it's the family name that got used.

As for the second, I said "bet".
WingedAccelerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 17:39   Link #1203
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The Fallen Moon. And yeah, the band was named after Akitsuki Fuuka, so it's possible that the series is also named after the band itself. But the name of the band was also changed to "Blue Wells" like you said yourself. That's why I find it more likely that the series is named after Akitsuki Fuuka. Because she's the one that first started the band.

Also, as for Aoi Fuuka's personality, it could also be that she was putting on a front as an Onee-san character. Though I can't say anything about her looks changing to resemble Akitsuki Fuuka's over the course of the series.
Old 2017-10-27, 20:19   Link #1204
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

the power of friendship overcomes! i'm glad they got a lot of good support on their side. hopefully they can deliver the performance they want.

also, all the cameos this chapter!

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 09:32   Link #1205
WingedAccelerator

Chapter 178 has to be a new low. From reminiscing about Akitsuki Fuuka, we cut to Aoi Fuuka, who deliberately swims naked in the night, because she expected Yuu to appear. She also expected him to think about Akitsuki Fuuka, because this is where everything started for Yuu. How tasteless Seo can be? Aoi remains naked for the whole chapter, and dares to mention Fuuka-chan several times. Like "I know she was important for you and all, but look, I'm naked on purpose, there is no time for sentimentality, let's strip already and bang under the starry skies."
Old 2017-11-15, 11:23   Link #1206
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, she really seemed like she was asking for it. Yuu should just go for it, too.

But really, I agree with you about Seo being tasteless.
Old 2017-11-15, 19:03   Link #1207
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

they're gonna do it. guess he didn't want to wait until chapter 200.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2017-11-16, 12:54   Link #1208
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, they'll do it. If Yuu has the balls to actually take her. If he doesn't have the balls, we'll have to wait.
Old 2017-11-16, 21:47   Link #1209
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

hmm, so they jumped right over it eh.. i wonder how they're going to get around the part where Tama doesn't have a voice any more..

Old 2017-11-17, 14:21   Link #1210
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, last night's scene was glossed over. For now, I'm guessing Yuu didn't go for it. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

But damn, the Hedgehogs are the opening act. What are they going to do about Tama having lost her voice, though? Play a recording and just have her lip synch? But yeah, this does man that the Blue Wells and any other band playing after the Hedgehogs will have their work cut out for them. Amaya's right: no one's going to be talking about Zeta Music or the Blue Wells after this. That is, of course, unless the Blue Bells manage to put on a better show than the Hedgehogs somehow, and no other band there is able to. Though I wonder how good Shelly Hornet will do compared to them?

But Fun Book is the band that's said to be the next Hedgehogs? I wonder how Zeta Music's chairman will react when she finds out that the Hedgehogs themselves passed the baton to none other than the Blue Wells.
Old 2017-11-29, 01:54   Link #1211
archoel

Best girl Koyuki is back. How long will she stay around this time?
archoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 20:21   Link #1212
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

it was predicted, but still, plenty of chills from this chapter.

Old 2017-11-29, 20:25   Link #1213
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I wonder if Blue Wells will be able to do better than the Hedgehogs here. The bar was raised too high, wasn't it? No one will remember them after this concert unless they do better than the Hedgehogs. Though it's great that the other concert won't be remembered much, if at all, either. I bet that woman's freaking out about now.
Old 2017-12-06, 18:26   Link #1214
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i'm a sucker for self sacrifice. poor Tama . but the future is bright! also, screw you Zeta lady!

Old 2018-01-24, 21:44   Link #1215
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i absolutely have to give a shout out to seo for chapter 184. all the nostalgia hit me square in the chest. everything from seeing almost the entire cast of a town where you rage (Akari, Asuka, and Shiho best girl!) to seeing Suzuka trying to microwave eggs again. oh man.

Old 2018-01-25, 02:09   Link #1216
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i'm a sucker for self sacrifice. poor Tama . but the future is bright! also, screw you Zeta lady!
What happened to Tama?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 08:39   Link #1217
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She lost her voice. Koyuki is playing the role of the Hedgehogs' vocalist now (they made a comeback).

@germanturkey: "The town where you rage"? It's "The town where you live", isn't it? I agree about the nostalgia, though. That was a good chapter. I just hope Haruto can still do something and manages to make good business in the festival
Old 2018-01-25, 09:12   Link #1218
WingedAccelerator

It's a joke name in the fandom about how KNIM enraged a lot of readers throughout the course of the manga with all the drama Seo created.

The nostalgia was on point, but I also got reminded that Nanami got thrown away...
Old 2018-01-25, 09:14   Link #1219
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

And so how is Koyuki now?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-25, 10:05   Link #1220
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Earlier, were you asking about Koyuki whose nickname is "Tama-chan", or were you asking about the real Tama from the Hedgehogs? Tell me that just in case.

Tags
harem, music, romance, seo being seo, seo kouji, shounen, tragedy