AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2019-03-07, 12:59   Link #361
Skulkraken

...Nintendo is officially getting into VR now. In the most Nintendo-ey way possible.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...60256263430144

I'm hoping we get at least some integration of this into other games, like how Mario Kart offered support for the Labo's steering wheel.
Old 2019-03-13, 12:00   Link #362
Chosen_Hero

Oh how the mighty tag team has fallen:

http://www.ign.com//articles/2019/03...nger-supported

Old 2019-03-13, 22:51   Link #363
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

IGN has posted a correction to that article:
Quote:
Editor's note and update: An earlier version of this story inaccurately and falsely explained the latest changes to Fortnite's cross-platform play feature. The article previously and incorrectly stating cross-play had been restricted on the Nintendo Switch to only be functional with mobile players, which is not in fact the case — the starting pools of cross-platform players is what has been adjusted.

A representative for Epic confirmed to IGN our misreading of the patch notes, notes that Switch players platform can still play and party up with players on any other platform and that no restrictions have been made.

IGN regrets this error and apologizes to our readers for this incorrect information. An updated story follows.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-15, 15:55   Link #364
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Oh how the mighty tag team has fallen:

http://www.ign.com//articles/2019/03...nger-supported

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-15, 17:36   Link #365
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It is effectively the same thing, they are still getting separated from the Xbox and PS4 and about the only thing that will happen in tean modes is that the Switch player are going to be carried by the console players. So my post still stands.
Old 2019-03-16, 00:20   Link #366
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
It is effectively the same thing, they are still getting separated from the Xbox and PS4 and about the only thing that will happen in tean modes is that the Switch player are going to be carried by the console players. So my post still stands.
The Switch is a console too

Anyways, I don't really know much about shooter games and don't play any outside of Splatoon, to be honest. Well, recently I've been playing a game that taught me that Call of Duty is f*** though.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2019-03-16, 21:09   Link #367
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
The Switch is a console too

Anyways, I don't really know much about shooter games and don't play any outside of Splatoon, to be honest. Well, recently I've been playing a game that taught me that Call of Duty is f*** though.
Images
Lol what game is that from? Color me interested.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-17, 15:07   Link #368
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol what game is that from? Color me interested.
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
https://ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles/70010000008826

Of course, the original is an eroge and the image itself is from the eroge version (the UI was improved in the consumer version)

Old 2019-03-17, 16:05   Link #369
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
https://ec.nintendo.com/JP/ja/titles/70010000008826

Of course, the original is an eroge and the image itself is from the eroge version (the UI was improved in the consumer version)
Thanks! Much appreciated. ~

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2019-03-20, 13:21   Link #370
Skulkraken

YouTube

Crypt of the Necrodancer x Legend of Zelda. Holy shit.
Old 2019-04-05, 22:58   Link #371
Chosen_Hero

So apparently Super Mario Maker released first on PS3 and PS4 than on Switch.

Yes, someone used a level cretor to recreate a level creator on LBP3 and yes, you can actually play it if you own the game.
Old 2019-06-25, 16:20   Link #372
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I was worried I would have to bide time until the good games like Astral Chain with that game calling itself Fire Emblem, but then I realized Omega Labyrinth actually comes out only 5-6 days afterwards. Nice. That will be my next purchase then.

It was definitely funny when they were like, Bruh, Sony censors suck, so we'll give them an at least censored version while the Switch version is perfect.

Old 2019-07-10, 08:37   Link #373
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

To anyone who called this, Kudos to you.
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/07/1...-september-20/
Old 2019-07-10, 09:14   Link #374
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

it has bluetooth and nfc, so it already makes the og switch look inferior
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-10, 09:19   Link #375
Chosen_Hero

Waiting has paid off once again. A thank you to all early Switch adopters that beta tested the original to bring the rest of us this version.
Old 2019-07-10, 12:22   Link #376
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

As someone who uses his Switch mainly in dock mode, the lite is not very interesting as it is handheld only.
Old 2019-07-10, 15:39   Link #377
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Waiting has paid off once again. A thank you to all early Switch adopters that beta tested the original to bring the rest of us this version.
Lol. I want the switch pro not the lite as I already have a switch which I almost play exclusively docked.

Old 2019-07-10, 16:15   Link #378
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Seconded to the two above. I’ve only used my switch twice out of the dock.

So thank you in advance to all the lite users who will be beta testing enhanced portable capabilities for the Pro version if they make one.
Old 2019-07-10, 18:13   Link #379
Chosen_Hero

I have spent the entire day laughing at the Switch fanboys who can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea of a handheld or that there are people who don't need it to connect to their tv's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol. I want the switch pro not the lite as I already have a switch which I almost play exclusively docked.
I personally have been waiting for a new handheld, I already have a PS4 hooked up to my tv so I have no need for anything else to be connected to it.
Old 2019-07-10, 18:13   Link #380
rladls2121

I think some people may wished for this Lite model released at the same day with the original.
I mean, this may have been great for both parents and their children considering the size, weight, and budget.
On top of that if Pokemon Sword and Shield released two months after the Lite release, boom.

As for me, I might consider getting an another Switch because of Pokemon Sword and Shield in case of Trading and Link Battle with friends.
I'm not sure which model to get it yet.

The original costs $299.99 and Lite costs $199.99.
Get two Lite and it becomes $399.99, and oh look, two of them are around the same price as Ps4 Pro that I may get in the future, but upcoming Ps5 makes me reconsidering of my villainous villainous plan.

Oh, the dilemma.
It's like owning an Iphone and Ipad except they both have Hdmi.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2019-07-10 at 18:39. Reason: Original costs $299.99?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote