AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-01-09, 06:38   Link #201
dgreater1
Misuzu & Kotomi Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Spoiler for curse + laser tag:
Although I won't deny he's so GAR... I have a very, very simple answer for you :3

Spoiler for Answer to why he has that thing he used to escape...:
dgreater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 08:52   Link #202
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Spoiler for about the curse + laser tag:
Ahhh... let's call like it. Maybe Tomoya's comments of this situation are too crazy or so (after all, the curse is already fantasy so )
In any case, even if that thing is real, It wouldn't be even that surprising after all ^^'
Quote:
by the way, nice Sig. Where's it from?
Kurugaya Yuiko, from Little Busters! Unsurprisingly, Hinoue made a lot of NSFW artwork about her (not like Komari and Kudo are spared from the usual school mizugi fetish XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreater1 View Post
Spoiler for Answer to why he has that thing he used to escape...:
Indeed... speaking of which, he is sure taking things to seriously that it wouldn't be so surprising for him to have that kind of equipment.
He sure deserves "sama" all the way

Finally got my way on Baseball, though weirdly enough, the path wasn't that different from what I did for the laser tag (by coincidence) before... maybe some flags *scratches his head*.
That said, I was surprised to get a bad end (who would expect Fuuko to be THAT required? XD)

Spoiler for Baseball route:

Now roaming on a whim in the school routes... I probably missed lots of things it seems. ^^" (and I still don't have any idea what was that jet Saito route that kinny mentioned )

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-01-09 at 09:03.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 20:37   Link #203
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I've recently started playing the game with whatever translations I can find, however I initially wanted to play the game ignoring the minor characters and just focus on the main characters.

And then I remember the 13 orbs you can collect throughout the game, and they supposedly affect the ending of the After Story....

I've read some of the synopsis of the other posters regarding the After Story but I don't see anything regarding how the orbs affect the After Story...

Spoiler for Light orbs in the After Story:

If anyone can indicate to me how the orbs affect the After Story, whether it alters the storyline/ending or adds extra sequences, please post it here under spoiler tags (and I'm willing to be spoiled, but just to be considerate of everyone else) or you can send me a pm. As I said it's a wonderful game from what I'm playing, and I'd really like to know how the orbs will ultimately affect this deep and engrossing story...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 20:46   Link #204
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

To be quite "blunt" (repeating what was already posted before in this thread), you must collect all the 13 light orbs for the true ending.
In fact, there is a specific event which has a complete different result if you have collected all the light orbs.
But it is really preferable that you don't know it, considering it is the major spoiler. Nevertherless, if you still want to be spoiled, a PM has been sent to your convenience, ignore it if you still want to stay "virgin".

That said, you HAVE to get through secondary characters routes, because you cannot reach After Story until you have cleared all routes beforhand.
Old 2008-01-09, 20:52   Link #205
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
To be quite "blunt" (repeating what was already posted before in this thread), you must collect all the 13 light orbs for the true ending.
In fact, there is a specific event which has a complete different result if you have collected all the light orbs.
But it is really preferable that you don't know it, considering it is the major spoiler. Nevertherless, if you still want to be spoiled, a PM has been sent to your convenience, ignore it if you still want to stay "virgin".

That said, you HAVE to get through secondary characters routes, because you cannot reach After Story until you have cleared all routes beforhand.
To me there's a large difference between reading about it and actually "experiencing it"

So thanks for the PM, which I'll expect later. Even if I plan to spoil myself, even if I get to know what the end result will, the emotional impact probably won't even change. I spoiled myself with Air, and I still cried like a baby at the end (And I've ever had tears for an anime like 3 or 4 times in my life).

I myself would help out with proofreading baka-tsuki's work on After Story, too bad my schedule's too messed up.
Old 2008-01-09, 20:56   Link #206
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
To me there's a large difference between reading about it and actually "experiencing it"

So thanks for the PM, which I'll expect later. Even if I plan to spoil myself, even if I get to know what the end result will, the emotional impact probably won't even change. I spoiled myself with Air, and I still cried like a baby at the end (And I've ever had tears for an anime like 3 or 4 times in my life).

I myself would help out with proofreading baka-tsuki's work on After Story, too bad my schedule's too messed up.
The PM has been sent. I put the strict minimum in there, so it would prevent any unecessary spoiler (despite being big already).
Considering how you are enjoying plot and the like, I hope it will work the same way for clannad, for you ^^"

I guess I will do like iamandragon: anyone who wishes to know about After Story can ask for a PM. But please avoid asking answer on such thread, because it might be a bit too "devastating"
Old 2008-01-10, 02:41   Link #207
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Even though I knew Air's inevitable conclusion, it was actually much more devastating to watch it than to read about it beforehand.

I couldn't take walking on the beach for a week after that.

Also just one quick question: Even if I get 13 orbs, am I forced to play through the no-13-orbs story before I can play the 13-orbs story, or I immediately get to play the story with the 13 orbs completed, since some games require you to play through twice to see all the endings.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2008-01-10 at 03:44.
Old 2008-01-10, 03:58   Link #208
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
If you collected all 13 orbs...only a few minor details will change, but you can still play through the game with no problem at all. Oh, and you can't collect light orbs anymore. However, if you don't mind starting all over, go to your game directory and find the file save999 and delete it--that'll wipe your record clean and clear.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 06:55   Link #209
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

As long as what Klashikari pmed me happens when I collect all the orbs, and the otherwise does not happen at any time during the game, I am a happy human being.
Old 2008-01-11, 02:27   Link #210
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

http://www.i-love-key.net/archives/2..._voice_cg.html

New details on the Full Voice version of Clannad coming out at the end of next month.
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 07:30   Link #211
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I was going through the 90hour/300 hour FAQ that was posted at the Q&A section and some of the choices confuse me. I'm trying to make sure I get all the orbs I can get at the right times so I'm making sure I know what to watch out for. Spoilers ahead.

For these I'm referring to iamandragon's FAQ for the game:

Spoiler for Light Orbs collection questions:

I'm probably getting ahead of myself since we won;t be seeing After Story in English for a while, but considering how long they say the game is I want to make sure I get the True End in one run without having to erase the system save file and do the game all over again.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2008-01-11 at 07:51.
Old 2008-01-11, 07:47   Link #212
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I was going through the 90hour/300 hour FAQ that was posted at the Q&A section and some of the choices confuse me. I'm trying to make sure I get all the orbs I can get at the right times so I'm making sure I know what to watch out for. Spoilers ahead.

For these I'm referring to iamandragon's FAQ for the game:

Spoiler for Light Orbs collection questions:

I'm probably getting ahead of myself since we won;t be seeing After Story in English for a while, but considering how long they say the game is I want to make sure I get the True End in one run without having to erase the system save file and do the game all over again.
Spoiler for Light Orbs + After Story progression:

Also, fear not, there is no "irreversible flag". You will just have to redo After Story, you don't need to erase your global save in any time.
Erasing the global save will make sure you have 0 light orbs, which is the clean way to start the game from the beginning.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-01-11 at 08:06.
Old 2008-01-11, 09:35   Link #213
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ah I finally get it. So essentially, I can't get the True end in 1 run right? Based on the FAQ, I have to play parts of After Story thrice to unlock the True End. If I'm correctly interpreting iamandragon's FAQ now, it goes like this:

Spoiler for Getting True End in 1 run:

I think that's what he meant. Esssentially I have to play critical sections of After Story 3 times achieve the True End without having to restart the After Story from the beginning.

Am I on track?

Oh and 2 final questiona (sorry if I ask too much):

Spoiler for Regarding Misae's and Tomoyo's Orb:

Again sorry for the lengthy questions. I have a couple of friends who don't frequent boards much, so I'm pretty much also their lifeline to playing this game to its full potential. If I do it right, they do it right.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2008-01-11 at 10:57.
Old 2008-01-11, 10:52   Link #214
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ah I finally get it. So essentially, I can't get the True end in 1 run right?
As I explained, that's right: you cannot get the true end in 1 run.
Quote:
Based on the FAQ, I have to play parts of After Story thrice to unlock the True End. If I'm correctly interpreting iamandragon's FAQ now, it goes like this:

Spoiler for Getting True End in 1 run:

I think that's what he meant. Esssentially I have to play critical sections of After Story 3 times achieve the True End without having to restart the After Story from the beginning.

Am I on track?
Spoiler for Light Orb "system:
Quote:
Oh and one final question (sorry if I ask too much):

Spoiler for Regarding Misae's and Tomoyo's Orb:
Koumura's orb isn't earned in Tomoyo's route. it is just a change granted if you go through Koumura, for Tomoyo's 64 hits combo.
Old 2008-01-11, 11:05   Link #215
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So in other words I can just finish everyone's stories without bactracking, or in this sense:

Spoiler for Tomoyo Route:

Thanks for all the answers. I should probably try to make a FAQ for the school arc when I finish it.
Old 2008-01-11, 12:01   Link #216
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
So in other words I can just finish everyone's stories without bactracking, or in this sense:

Spoiler for Tomoyo Route:

Thanks for all the answers. I should probably try to make a FAQ for the school arc when I finish it.
It's not necessary, but you'll need to view that ending at least once if you want Tomoyo to attain her Perfect 64 Hit record.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 16:44   Link #217
velocity7

http://www.i-love-key.net/archives/2..._voice_cg.html

Key notes:

1. Retails for 6800 yen
2. Supports Windows Vista
3. 640x480 -> 800x600 upgrade!
4. Redraws? Looks like it, CGs shown in the link imply so... (Little Busters! style of drawing)
Old 2008-01-11, 17:38   Link #218
GyroidFanatic

Redraws would make sense considering they'll need widescreen versions for the 360 release.
GyroidFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 18:15   Link #219
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Thanks for all the corrections--once my exams are over I'll fix the walkthrough and add the unfinished bits in it.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 21:37   Link #220
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Thanks for all the corrections--once my exams are over I'll fix the walkthrough and add the unfinished bits in it.
I just finished analyzing the baseball route, it might lighten the load for you ^^
Anyone interested in the Baseball route, don't hesitate to read (really a nice route)
Spoiler for Baseball route:

If anyone sees a mistake, please inform me. I tested like nuts the flags for like... 4 hours and I might have missed some things in the process.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-01-11 at 21:57.

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360