AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-10-24, 10:39   Link #8801
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

you need hacked PS3 to do that hack. so in essence just hack inside hack. the hacker probably either Xzibit or Cobb.

(of course SH true purpose is just to post Neptunia fanart)

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 10:46   Link #8802
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
(of course SH true purpose is just to post Neptunia fanart)
No. I clearly see this as yet another marketing attempt by Saintess to sell me into the PS3 universe. I had successfully avoided the Neptunia thread for months, and to see a pic here of all places, well played Saintess.... Got anymore of that manga? XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 11:10   Link #8803
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

To get the hack, you mean we have to first flash a CFW?

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 11:52   Link #8804
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
We would still have a insane amount of land border with the US .
but at least it would prevent people form Detroit getting in.
Old 2012-10-24, 12:16   Link #8805
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

But look at the cops, I'm sure one of them "accidentally" got a free fondle, lucky bastards

i guess you right consider his face say "I am okay with this"

Old 2012-10-24, 12:23   Link #8806
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
‘Greedy’ U.S. billionaire urges Michigan voters to reject free bridge to Canada..

tl;dr - Canada has offered to pay for a bridge between Southern Ontario and Michigan. Greedy billionaire that owns only existing bridge is campaigning against it.. and seems to be succeeding!
He's scum. Classic "Rhenish" robber baron (that's really where the term was derived: rapist with weapons forcing merchant barges to pay "tolls" on their way between the riverine trading cities along the Rhine).

He has been jailed before for abusing taxpayers' money and failing to do something about "his" bridge.

I support the amendment that would define the severity punishment of a "white collar" crime by the amount of assets of a person, his associated trust funds, his family up to the ninth generation, and his Cayman islands account, with the upper punishment being drawn, quartered, and shot like it's Petrograd, 1917. Pig.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 13:42   Link #8807
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

i guess you right consider his face say "I am okay with this"
I read several reports ... and came away with the impression almost everyone was pretty civilized, if not having a good time with it. The women had all thoroughly trained themselves for their form of activism. It didn't hurt that most of the women weren't unattractive (or at least fairly fit).
Old 2012-10-24, 23:07   Link #8808
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Catarina Migliorini Sells Virginity For $780,000

Quote:
By losing something, Catarina Migliorini could gain $780,000.

The 20-year-old Brazilian woman has been auctioning off her virginity online for the past few weeks and a man from Japan known as "Natsu" came out on top with the winning bid.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...world&ir=World

Old 2012-10-25, 02:40   Link #8809
sneaker

Not bad.
Let's see if Brazil is as sly as Germany
sneaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 03:35   Link #8810
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

South Carolina sheriffs offering amnesty for explosives
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-24-08-59-06
Quote:
Sheriffs in five South Carolina counties are offering people a chance to turn in explosives, no questions asked.

Officials in Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Oconee and Pickens counties have set aside this week as Explosives Amnesty Week.

People in those areas can call their sheriff's office to have any explosives, ammunition, weapons, bomb materials or military ordnance removed from their property. Certified bomb technicians will respond to remove and destroy the hazardous materials.
Is explosive in South Carolina such serious problem ?
Old 2012-10-25, 06:48   Link #8811
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

It is part of the American culture.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-10-25, 12:35   Link #8812
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

NYPD cop charged in kidnapping/cooking plot

Quote:
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer was charged in a bizarre plan to kidnap his girlfriend, and possibly up to 100 other woman, and cook them.

Gilberto Valle III was charged in a federal complaint to be unsealed later today.
He was arrested last night and will appear in federal court in Lower Manhattan.

The 28 year old Valle, assigned to the 26th Precinct in Harlem, was detected by FBI agents and NYPD internal affairs investigators.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...ork&id=8859913

Old 2012-10-25, 13:35   Link #8813
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
He's scum. Classic "Rhenish" robber baron (that's really where the term was derived: rapist with weapons forcing merchant barges to pay "tolls" on their way between the riverine trading cities along the Rhine).

He has been jailed before for abusing taxpayers' money and failing to do something about "his" bridge.

I support the amendment that would define the severity punishment of a "white collar" crime by the amount of assets of a person, his associated trust funds, his family up to the ninth generation, and his Cayman islands account, with the upper punishment being drawn, quartered, and shot like it's Petrograd, 1917. Pig.
Makes me think that in a fictional world he also owns the OCP. Judging from the news articles... What a shameless greedy fart.
Old 2012-10-25, 18:48   Link #8814
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

As Sankaku would say, the buyer should have become a teacher, it would have been cheaper.
Old 2012-10-25, 21:53   Link #8815
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

North Korean Army Minister Executed with Mortar Round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telegraph
Kim Chol, vice minister of the army, was taken into custody earlier this year on the orders of Kim Jong-un, who assumed the leadership after the death of his father in December.

On the orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."

The execution of Kim Chol is just one example of a purge of members of the North Korean military or party who threatened the fledgling regime of Kim Jong-un.
I'm pretty sure Young Master Jong-Un was trying to cow his enemies with a display of force and mortar-induced terror, but I can't stop snickering.

They really take the "let's be as crazy as the worst African dictatorships and evil fictional empires" mandate very seriously.
Old 2012-10-25, 22:19   Link #8816
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

I'm pretty sure Young Master Jong-Un was trying to cow his enemies with a display of force and mortar-induced terror, but I can't stop snickering.

They really take the "let's be as crazy as the worst African dictatorships and evil fictional empires" mandate very seriously.
Unfortunately, he isn't bald.

Old 2012-10-25, 22:50   Link #8817
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

He was at the Jong place at the Jong time.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 23:02   Link #8818
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The notion to execute him is certainly Il-conceived.

Old 2012-10-25, 23:03   Link #8819
kyp275
Meh

Quote:

Hmm, if he really wanted no trace of the guy left, should've probably used something other than a mere mortar round.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 23:43   Link #8820
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
He was at the Jong place at the Jong time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The notion to execute him is certainly Il-conceived.
You two are Un-believable.

Tags
humor