AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-06, 21:43   Link #4201
Pyromania

So with the delay, anyone want to speculate more about Mitori? We have a pretty good idea about who she is
Spoiler for Clever speculation of Manga:
, but can we speculate on what she is after? What is her 'hope' with Mikoto? Did she tip off Gensei to Misaki's secret?

Also in what ways can Mikoto screw with her metal control? Maybe her metal control is a form of magnetism that Mikoto can disrupt? Maybe Mikoto can magnetize and control the liquid metal herself? No matter what, it seems like it will come down to a fight between those two girls (where Mitori mocks Misaki on account of remotely fighting and being hidden from Misaki's 'range'.

Also just noticed that the big female chars in this arc are Misaki, Misaka, and Mitori. MI-superiority.
Old 2013-07-06, 23:07   Link #4202
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post

Also just noticed that the big female chars in this arc are Misaki, Misaka, and Mitori. MI-superiority.
How dare you forget Kongou Mitsuko

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-07-06 at 23:39.
Old 2013-07-07, 05:35   Link #4203
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
So with the delay, anyone want to speculate more about Mitori? We have a pretty good idea about who she is
Spoiler for Clever speculation of Manga:
, but can we speculate on what she is after? What is her 'hope' with Mikoto? Did she tip off Gensei to Misaki's secret?

Also in what ways can Mikoto screw with her metal control? Maybe her metal control is a form of magnetism that Mikoto can disrupt? Maybe Mikoto can magnetize and control the liquid metal herself? No matter what, it seems like it will come down to a fight between those two girls (where Mitori mocks Misaki on account of remotely fighting and being hidden from Misaki's 'range'.

Good point. This thread has been dead long enough in terms of manga discussions. After I was one of the ones who made that initial speculation and the ensuing debate, it kind of died down. However, I feel like we could do better by guessing about what you said. BTW all of the doll references in Railgun S make me want to see chapter 61 very badly lol. I feel like the sisters project is deeply related to the dolly project and want to find out all of the details. I am sincerely interested in the fact that #1, #3, #5, #4 are all somewhat tied to this project. #1, #3, #5 are the main people tied to it obviously. This really is interesting. The sisters project is obviously the most important project of Raildex... Considering now that the clone dolly workshop/project is the forerunner of that project (the way that Misaki is involved)... it makes me want to know everything about what is going on. I really feel this way especially since Misaki will hopefully soon become an important character. This makes me yearn for the backstory lol

I'm going to do a little more reviewing before commenting on Kouzaku's powers. I also hope Railgun season 3 will do this new arc as well as Railgun S. If so, I'll be able to die happily This is especially true given that the new arc is like the previous one.

Anyway @Chaos & Pyro : Kongou is great. So is Mikoto, MISAKA, Misuzu, kaMijou (lol) you can't forget the Touman. kaMIjou is my favorite here after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
How dare you forget Kongou Mitsuko
Old 2013-07-08, 19:23   Link #4204
Pyromania

Unforgivable of me. Mitsuko proved her awesome certs back when she chucked a giant satelite dish.

And I wonder... if Kongou can 'launch a radio tower into orbit' ... can Mikoto do that with magnetism? That'd require giving something that large escape velocity, and would be a lot more powerful than a measly Railgun.

I have to wonder if in an adaptation of Liberal Arts City Mikoto will actually blast the main aztec laser satelite out of orbit with a supercharged attack.

That would be one hell of a way to finish a series.
Old 2013-07-08, 20:19   Link #4205
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Unforgivable of me. Mitsuko proved her awesome certs back when she chucked a giant satelite dish.

And I wonder... if Kongou can 'launch a radio tower into orbit' ... can Mikoto do that with magnetism? That'd require giving something that large escape velocity, and would be a lot more powerful than a measly Railgun.

I have to wonder if in an adaptation of Liberal Arts City Mikoto will actually blast the main aztec laser satelite out of orbit with a supercharged attack.

Maybe... but
Spoiler for liberal arts city arc:
This is one of the things I have been hoping to see all season. This is what makes L.A. city arc worth it for me , and also because it has a really good plot of course
Old 2013-07-17, 14:17   Link #4206
Sasukeuzi

Quote:

I don't think it's possible for Mitsuko to launch anything into orbit honestly. I think such a feat would require Level 5 abilities, and I think Mikoto would have a hard time doing something like that as is.
Old 2013-07-17, 21:05   Link #4207
Pyromania

Mitsuko said she could launch a radio tower into the stratosphere. I guess that isn't quite escape velocity, though.
Old 2013-07-24, 20:32   Link #4208
mark1246

By the time you enter this page, no it not an update, just an troll, because every time i see an update because it been a while but it just some guys just asking a question, but on to serious talk.

Several comments ago, i remember someone say it was on Hiatus from twitter, was it for a while or for last month only?
Old 2013-07-24, 20:46   Link #4209
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Just a month.
Old 2013-07-25, 02:46   Link #4210
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
By the time you enter this page, no it not an update, just an troll, because every time i see an update because it been a while but it just some guys just asking a question, but on to serious talk.

Several comments ago, i remember someone say it was on Hiatus from twitter, was it for a while or for last month only?
Expect it to be out at least after the 27th each month just so you know in the future. When NT 7 came out that was most likely an exception. Also, normally I'm guessing it comes out on the 30th of each month on animum mutare's site...

And yeah Ilidsor is right: only one month.

So don't expect any real updates anyway unless it's a special announcement until then. It's not just an announcement thread anyway, it's a discussion thread. This past arc still has a lot of questions unanswered so there isn't really a reason not to discuss it...
Old 2013-07-25, 22:45   Link #4211
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

First spoiler picture for the new chapter.

Quote:
Can Misaka-kun reach Level 6?
Old 2013-07-25, 22:47   Link #4212
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

...The f*ck is that ?!
Old 2013-07-25, 22:55   Link #4213
zaeraal

Quote:
...The f*ck is that ?!
The boss of this arc everyone was waiting for?

Images
more
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

EDIT2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by summary of chapter by js06
Text spoiler:
Gensei's plan is to steal Exterior, remove the multi-level protection on the Misaka Netowrk, and pour the network's power into Mikoto to make her Level 6.
Woah this is really something awesome for the fans who were looking for ways for her to awaken

PS: where is Saten and Touma?
nevermind

Last edited by zaeraal; 2013-07-25 at 23:25.
Old 2013-07-25, 23:26   Link #4214
Haigon

D-Dat spoilers

SASUGA Kamachi
Old 2013-07-25, 23:28   Link #4215
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... on one hand, I really want them to stop using the Sisters for their arcs. So far all of them have been about the Sisters one way or another.

On the other, Kihara's goal to turn Mikoto into a Level 6 is a rather interesting spin on it...
Old 2013-07-25, 23:29   Link #4216
zaeraal

From the last spoilers it seems the super sayian from above is Misaka herself

This is definitely interesting, but I was hoping for more Saten involvement, not just command Touma what to do..
Old 2013-07-25, 23:35   Link #4217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Dem giant brain... Next you'll tell me that the true, TRUE purpose of Exterior is to put that giant brain into a giant EVA....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... on one hand, I really want them to stop using the Sisters for their arcs. So far all of them have been about the Sisters one way or another.
...Even if you say that, there have only been three major arcs in Railgun so far
Old 2013-07-25, 23:51   Link #4218
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
...Even if you say that, there have only been three major arcs in Railgun so far
Four, if you count the anime, and it had the least involvement concerning the Sisters, despite the connection to the first arc.
Old 2013-07-25, 23:54   Link #4219
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Four, if you count the anime, and it had the least involvement concerning the Sisters, despite the connection to the first arc.
If you ask me, I count it under the Level Upper arc... It's like the concluding chapter to put it to rest.

All semantics I guess.

Changing the topic, what does it mean for Misaki to have part of her cerebral cortex removed?
Old 2013-07-26, 00:04   Link #4220
Haigon

Quote:
If you ask me, I count it under the Level Upper arc... It's like the concluding chapter to put it to rest.

All semantics I guess.

Changing the topic, what does it mean for Misaki to have part of her cerebral cortex removed?
Memory, consciousness, attention, etc.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen