AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-11-07, 05:29   Link #10421
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

I think I feel bad for what I have done to my enemies today. The shots bounced off me with my Pz II...it feels like 20 shells and killed 3 tanks with that.

Why I use Pz II? I`m grinding for E-50 and Leo 1 since I`m more of sniper. Damn tier 1-2 games feels a bit boring because of camp fest and sui-scouts. The players in those games of course must learn how to take a flank(flanking) or take cover while reloading.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 06:48   Link #10422
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
Drinking on a Wednesday? That's naughty.

jk I know what you mean.
Wait, are you implying people play this game without drinking? I can't do it. Most of my ace tankers and my only Radley Walters have been obtained while at least slightly tipsy.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 11:56   Link #10423
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Wait, are you implying people play this game without drinking? I can't do it. Most of my ace tankers and my only Radley Walters have been obtained while at least slightly tipsy.
My emotional tolerance for alcohol has been going down since last year. Physical tolerance is still there, it's just that drinking makes me really depressed. And now, even a sip would do it. Might as well quit altogether since I wasn't a big fan of it to begin with.

Speaking of drunk tankers, I recently ran into some drunk guy in team battles. God, he was awful. Putting aside the bad gameplay, he was so foul-mouthed that it was borderline sekusharu harasumento. So gross.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 12:07   Link #10424
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Achi, get a mic. You should talk to us, we are a fun bunch, I swear.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 12:26   Link #10425
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Maybe at some point, though for now I don't platoon this game enough to warrant one.

Not sure if I mentioned it before but I kinda have an irrational fear of talking. I remember when I was a kid I hated oral presentation assignments. Those things gave me nightmares after nightmares. As the day of my presentation approached I lost more and more sleep only to show up on the day with bloody red eyes and bomb it to get a B-. And when I had to do that 90 minute presentation at college all by myself, I seriously thought I was not gonna live past that day. After that I gladly locked myself up for the month after to make up for all the talking imbalance.

I'm really glad that I can be rather silent in my current research job, sitting at my desk without talking to anyone. Though my boss is making me do a presentation on my paper in a few months at a convention. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. ugh... And I think it's rather sad that I'm gonna lose my convention-virginity to a science convention and not an anime one. And yes I have never been to an anime convention despite how much I love anime, because I can't deal with all that social stress.

Ok now I'm depressed. New topic!!!

So I got a Pershing and it's stock. Do I want the engine first or the gun first? I feel that I desperately need both. Just wondering which one would help more.
Old 2013-11-07, 13:36   Link #10426
Tak

Quote:
Just thinking about it makes me cringe. ugh... And I think it's rather sad that I'm gonna lose my convention-virginity to a science convention and not an anime one. And yes I have never been to an anime convention despite how much I love anime, because I can't deal with all that social stress.
You never asked. I could take you to one

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-11-07, 13:40   Link #10427
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

That smiley has to be the most epic thing I've seen all morning.

Edit:
Old 2013-11-07, 13:54   Link #10428
Sumeragi
Banned

For some reason I want to make Achiuakuna an imouto.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 14:03   Link #10429
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post

- Tak

Old 2013-11-07, 14:10   Link #10430
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Sounds good. What imouto-superpowers will I get?
Old 2013-11-07, 14:15   Link #10431
Tak

We could start with an eyepatch, and a yellow contact lens.

Sume can have a ladle.

- Tak

Old 2013-11-07, 14:22   Link #10432
Gravitas Free Zone

Veteran's Day Weekend

Some good things on sale, but still no crew training sale. Grr.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 14:38   Link #10433
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

how cares

we finally got equipment sales :3

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 14:55   Link #10434
Gravitas Free Zone

I suppose I shouldn't have bought the Nashorn yesterday, but it's extremely unusual for WG to put a new tank on sale a week after its release...

Anyway, it'll get me a cheaper price on the Football.

And yeah, spare equipment.

Though no crew sale means that I still won't be running about six tanks any time soon. 100% base skill or nothing!
Old 2013-11-07, 15:36   Link #10435
Tak

I need a piece for my Tiger, so this equipment discount couldn't have arrived at a better time.

- Tak

Old 2013-11-07, 15:53   Link #10436
Gravitas Free Zone

I played a game in the LOLTraktor on a whim. Lost, but got a de Langlade's Medal and a Top Gun. I ended up remembering just how terrible radios are at that tier... espcially when half your team is only using signal flags.

A lot of T1 Cunninghams. I suppose some people are training crews for Team Battles... such as it is.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-11-07 at 16:06.
Old 2013-11-07, 16:17   Link #10437
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Putting the more important equipments aside, I'm seriously considering getting more copies of toolbox binocs and camo net. The in-garage lag while I try to move them is really painful, especially when the game has been running for a while.
Old 2013-11-07, 17:01   Link #10438
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
equipment sale
Quote:
EQUIPMENT SALE
Quote:
EQUIPMENT SALE

Aaawwwww yeah, finally! All that grinding out of stupid amounts of credits over the past few days in my T34 is gonna pay off so well!!

I was tempted to buy the M103 that I researched, but that'll have to wait. I'm so glad that the rumors were right this time.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 17:40   Link #10439
Gravitas Free Zone

The sad part is that having a crew training sale, whenever that happens again, is just going to cause me to spend real money instead of fake money, because of the aforementioned 100% crew thing.

Going to buy the SU-100 and ARL V39 on sale. Could re-purchase the JagdPanzerIV, but despite doing reasonably well in that vehicle, it's still kinda ehhhh. Might also try to unlock the ARL 44 by the end of the weekend.

Not balancing my karma: Had a sloppy game in the BDR G1B that ended in a draw and I was dead anyway, jumped into the SU-85B, had a 7-kill game at tier 5. Final kill was to finish off their arty, which I tracked perpendicularly. Then, in a rare moment of gloating, I backed up, typed "pray," and shot it.

Of course, the 150mm shell that whizzed past me a few seconds prior might have clouded my judgement.
Old 2013-11-07, 18:17   Link #10440
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
My emotional tolerance for alcohol has been going down since last year. Physical tolerance is still there, it's just that drinking makes me really depressed. And now, even a sip would do it. Might as well quit altogether since I wasn't a big fan of it to begin with.

Speaking of drunk tankers, I recently ran into some drunk guy in team battles. God, he was awful. Putting aside the bad gameplay, he was so foul-mouthed that it was borderline sekusharu harasumento. So gross.
Ah, sorry. Was just trying to make a stupid joke and have now ended up with my foot in my mouth, as usual. I really should stop trying.

Anyway, does anyone know if there are any tank-related sights to see in New York City? I am there for the weekend and looking for more things to do (and am coincidentally missing the equipment sale, yay).
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks