Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-17, 08:16   Link #101
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2007 View Post
The anime is probably going to tone down the "half-face" somehow.
yeah, at most itll be bloodied instead of missing but probably more likely is just burned/charred look like jimbei last chapter - i cant believe this weeks chapter managed to out do last weeks, at least for me anyway.
Old 2010-02-17, 08:59   Link #102
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Whitebeard is a whole new level of epicness. Seriously..wow. Pwned Akainu...missin part of his face and still going strong. BB has nothing the 1 true beard of this world...
Old 2010-02-17, 09:01   Link #103
PrototypeX2

A fitting end for Akainu.I'd rather see lava admiral kicking world's strongest man's ass both physically and mentally than going down fighting, rather than dying to a lucky newbie's random haki blasts.

And San Juan Wolf looks like a giant okama

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2007 View Post
The anime is probably going to tone down the "half-face" somehow.
Oh it will be censored so badly that I wouldnt be so surprised if Kizaru goes filler mode and blinds the audience with his flashes.Also I'd so want 4kids to handle this entire Arc.It would be great with Whitebeard and Akainu getting into a slap contest while Sengoku saying sorry for everything he caused and letting Ace go all happy.
Old 2010-02-17, 09:04   Link #104
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Translation script posted. Enjoy, guys.
Old 2010-02-17, 09:05   Link #105
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 View Post
A fitting end for Akainu.I'd rather see lava admiral kicking world's strongest man's ass both physically and mentally than going down fighting, rather than dying to a lucky newbie's random haki blasts.

And San Juan Wolf looks like a giant okama
I really don't think Akainu is dead....I'm sure we'll see him again in the future. I just wonder if he'll still be an oppenent for Luffy after the ass-kicking he received by WB.
Old 2010-02-17, 09:49   Link #106
seiji_kun

Seems like quite the exaggeration to say that he was Oars size. And if it's like the shichibukai picture where Boa and Mihawk look twice the size of the marine then I won't be surprised if he's just giant size or even smaller.

And damn, WB really pounded Akainu. Felt so good. But I really feel for WB, the man has to endure one tragic event after the other. Stabbed bye his own son due to the marines manipulation, lost the son that he wanted to shape the new age and now the betrayer who put it all in motion arrived just to see him dying. Oda really has no mercy for him though not like he had any for Ace either. Can't wait to see WB's last words and especially broadcasted and then put in the papers. Hope it tops Rogers final words (something in favor of Luffy). And then all the reactions over the world from Shanks, Dragon,...

Hoping that Boa will bail out and leave the battlefield to Luffy's aid. Would be funny to see her next chapters suddenly next to Luffy's side. Not like there's much left for her to do anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
I really don't think Akainu is dead....I'm sure we'll see him again in the future. I just wonder if he'll still be an oppenent for Luffy after the ass-kicking he received by WB.
+1, of course Akainu isn't dead. And Akainu seems like a defenite future opponent like BB. Those two have to get what's comming to them one day.
Old 2010-02-17, 09:50   Link #107
james0246

Holy shit, the new giant guy not only looks massive (I love how he casually peeks out from behind the slowly collapsing Marine Headquarters), but he looks a little like Iwanbou from Rurrouni Kenshin...
Old 2010-02-17, 09:54   Link #108
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

BB is not as strong as WB right? he can't beat him in a 1on1 fight

so imo, he will just watch WB die and not actually do the task himself
Old 2010-02-17, 09:56   Link #109
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Holy shit, the new giant guy not only looks massive (I love how he casually peeks out from behind the slowly collapsing Marine Headquarters), but he looks a little like Iwanbou from Rurrouni Kenshin...
On second thougth when relooking the chapter, he does. Kind of missed that page and only saw him in the BB crew spread. How the hell did they get him in ID .
Old 2010-02-17, 10:08   Link #110
PrototypeX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post

Judging that he managed to wound another Yonkou and still living freely after that, I'll say anything is possible.
Old 2010-02-17, 10:11   Link #111
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Blackbeard has shown that he can absorb an entire town and destroy it. Seeing that its probably impossible to stop his blackhole, he can probably absorb everything and everyone.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2010-02-17, 10:45   Link #112
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Blackbeard has shown that he can absorb an entire town and destroy it. Seeing that its probably impossible to stop his blackhole, he can probably absorb everything and everyone.
That would be a problem if he has no land to stand on . WB just split marine HQ in half wonder what else he going to do .
Old 2010-02-17, 11:07   Link #113
Homura7

For those who are wondering who is the guy with the horns, did you notice that instead of arms he has drills?
Old 2010-02-17, 11:19   Link #114
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post

BB is certainly up there....but as far as i am concerned...a WB in his prime would wipe the floor with Teach...even if he had that darkness Logia....WB's king haki + EQ power would kick his ass.
Old 2010-02-17, 11:30   Link #115
Azncoke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
BB is certainly up there....but as far as i am concerned...a WB in his prime would wipe the floor with Teach...even if he had that darkness Logia....WB's king haki + EQ power would kick his ass.
Where was it ever stated he had the King's Haki? Also I'm pretty sure he wouldn't wipe the floor with teach, it would of been a good fight.
Old 2010-02-17, 11:31   Link #116
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
A half-dead Whitebeard just defeated, near effortlessly (even if badly harmed), a top tier Admiral in 2 hits. Pardon me if I find it just a little unlikely that Blackbeard (by himself) could take down Whitebeard. Blackbeard with 3 top silver medalist (even more appropriatly named now that the Winter Games are going on ), a Warden Level (whatever that means ) marine, his regular crew, and the possible mysterious extra person...yeah, that might just do the trick...
Old 2010-02-17, 11:33   Link #117
Homura7

Quote:
and the possible mysterious extra person...yeah, that might just do the trick...
That's the tunneling devil fruit user Ivankov talked about.
Old 2010-02-17, 11:41   Link #118
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
That's the tunneling devil fruit user Ivankov talked about.
Is it? Damn I must have missed that character...

As a side comment: Who else thinks that the female on Blackbeard's crew is somehow related to Blackbeard?

Last edited by james0246; 2010-02-17 at 12:02.
Old 2010-02-17, 11:57   Link #119
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
A half-dead Whitebeard just defeated, near effortlessly (even if badly harmed), a top tier Admiral in 2 hits. Pardon me if I find it just a little unlikely that Blackbeard (by himself) could take down Whitebeard. Blackbeard with 3 top silver medalist (even more appropriatly named now that the Winter Games are going on ), a Warden Level (whatever that means ) marine, his regular crew, and the possible mysterious extra person...yeah, that might just do the trick...
Well, he was able to give a perfectly healthy Shanks a scar without his ability ages ago.

Now with his new powers and ambition, he may be able to do something to a near-death Whitebeard.

Old age + poor physical health, + near fatal injuries, Akainu's last hit probably brought Whitebeard to his last breath. I think Whitebeard has really shown us enough of how great a man he is and is ready to be put to rest. Though he probably can never rest in peace.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2010-02-17, 12:31   Link #120
PrototypeX2

Next chapter: A geyser will appear on the ground and Akainu will crush up the earth flying in his magma form, burning Whitebeard to death with his magma shoryuken!
Closed Thread