shalala

Sooooo Quicy now eat there own kind?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 09:58   Link #4422
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
yep, they act just like hollows which are poisonous to them. makes perfect sense
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 10:08   Link #4423
saravis

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yep, they act just like hollows which are poisonous to them. makes perfect sense
Maybe in Bam-bam and girls' case its the other kind of 'eat'
Old 2013-11-26, 11:11   Link #4424
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Spoiler for obligatory:

Also, since the other girls mentioned things would be boring w/out her, I'm assuming they absorbed her so that she would "remain with them forever."
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 01:30   Link #4425
Calca
Expressionless

Spoiler:
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 02:02   Link #4426
zamas

So quincy kill their survivor. Even if not the best idea, it did not sound too stupid thanks to their discussion about thing being fair or not. I just hope it's not a way for Kubo to shorten the fight but something a little more important.

And so next week Rukia and Renji save Soul Society ?
zamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 02:06   Link #4427
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamas View Post
So quincy kill their survivor. Even if not the best idea, it did not sound too stupid thanks to their discussion about thing being fair or not. I just hope it's not a way for Kubo to shorten the fight but something a little more important.

And so next week Rukia and Renji save Soul Society ?
Nah, they'll probably take two chapters, beat the wrestling Quincy only then to get curb-stomped by a much grander, more powerful Quincy.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 02:33   Link #4428
SeanQ

last chapter ... renji & rukia arrive in ss

this chapter ... renji & rukia arive in ss

the plot thickens
Old 2013-11-27, 03:57   Link #4429
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

I want the Ikkaku and Hisagi Combo
Old 2013-11-27, 04:51   Link #4430
Vajra
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Oh, great. Kubo made the enemies so powerful, that to get rid of them he has to make them kill each other.

Do they want to win, or are they just playing a game?
Yea I thought that was pretty ridiculous, well the manga as a whole is so ridiculous anymore that nothing really makes sense [Kubo logic].
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 06:23   Link #4431
zamas

It's logic. The Quincy wanted to take revenge on the shinigami, but it's too easy. So they have to kill each other to have some fun. Perfectly logic.
zamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 07:52   Link #4432
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So Byakuya III failed to do his job, abandoned it without doing anything, and punishes the one who at least tried fighting? Oh yeah, Kyoraku let him escape like nothing. I don't know who is dumber.

Also, looks like Rukia and Renji will fight a comic relief. ...Horray?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 09:05   Link #4433
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

The hell did I just read? Damn shame Ikkaku, Hisagi and Yumichika get taken out w/out so much as a struggle.
Old 2013-11-27, 09:12   Link #4434
GDB

Anyone else notice that Kyoraku suddenly has both his eyes back?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 09:35   Link #4435
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Anyone else notice that Kyoraku suddenly has both his eyes back?
I did notice that, I wonder if it is just a drawing error or meant to hint at something more? The more out there theory I am hearing is that it is actually Aizen hiding himself and the error is because Aizen couldn't have known about the scars and such. Also the fact that he offered tea instead of alcohol when Kyoraku was a big alcohol guy has some people thinking its Aizen, although I think it is just a lazy drawing error .
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 10:35   Link #4436
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
I did notice that, I wonder if it is just a drawing error or meant to hint at something more? The more out there theory I am hearing is that it is actually Aizen hiding himself and the error is because Aizen couldn't have known about the scars and such. Also the fact that he offered tea instead of alcohol when Kyoraku was a big alcohol guy has some people thinking its Aizen, although I think it is just a lazy drawing error .
Lazy drawing error. He still had the patch in the previous scene with Haschwald and Nanao. His ear is now healed, as well.

To be honest, I'd have no problem if Kubo had decided to heal his injuries earlier. Even between his trip to earth and the Quincy invasion. Kyouraku is supposed to be Captain-Commander for a reason. Healing from his injuries would make him look tougher, and would set him apart even more from the next most obvious CC choice, Ukitake (who is constantly sickly). Or maybe it would be a hint that they now have a replacement for Unohana (or she never really died). But having it happen between flashes to the same scene is just lazy QC.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2013-11-27 at 10:47.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 10:59   Link #4437
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Lazy drawing error. He still had the patch in the previous scene with Haschwald and Nanao. His ear is now healed, as well.

To be honest, I'd have no problem if Kubo had decided to heal his injuries earlier. Even between his trip to earth and the Quincy invasion. Kyouraku is supposed to be Captain-Commander for a reason. Healing from his injuries would make him look tougher, and would set him apart even more from the next most obvious CC choice, Ukitake (who is constantly sickly). Or maybe it would be a hint that they now have a replacement for Unohana (or she never really died). But having it happen between flashes to the same scene is just lazy QC.
MAybe he will have a scar lime Yama-jii did. Then he would look like a badass CC. Like Yama-jii had on his back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Lool that kind of eating also works. Too bad there would't be any doujinshi of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Spoiler for obligatory:

Also, since the other girls mentioned things would be boring w/out her, I'm assuming they absorbed her so that she would "remain with them forever."
Overliy attached best friends?

Ikkaku, Hisagi and Yumichika wouldn't be taken out from that surprise attack. All 3 of them are clearly going to team up and fight the wrestler. Plus it would be silly for Hisagi to train his bankai only to lose and never use it. Soo telling the reader that he has one would be silly. Wouldn't Yumichika shikai be useful when fighting the quincy?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 12:11   Link #4438
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Hmm...Yumi's shikai would be extremely useful if Ikkaku and Hisagi kept Lucha Quincy busy to where he couldn't counter attack Yumi.
Old 2013-11-27, 13:04   Link #4439
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Hmm...Yumi's shikai would be extremely useful if Ikkaku and Hisagi kept Lucha Quincy busy to where he couldn't counter attack Yumi.
except yumi doesn't want to use it in front of ikkaku.

getting ass kicked rather than saving ass is more important if it saves your friendship.
Old 2013-11-27, 16:01   Link #4440
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:

Overliy attached best friends?

Ikkaku, Hisagi and Yumichika wouldn't be taken out from that surprise attack. All 3 of them are clearly going to team up and fight the wrestler. Plus it would be silly for Hisagi to train his bankai only to lose and never use it. Soo telling the reader that he has one would be silly. Wouldn't Yumichika shikai be useful when fighting the quincy?
And yet Shinji was taken out like nothing and was hyped to use a bankai. So, at this point, I'm starting to seriously believe that Kubo's putting the unknown bankais into a book or something. Because it's becoming more obvious that the VR are winning this.

Tags
bleach, chapter