AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-12-01, 13:53   Link #16461
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Is Larcade really meant it when he said he is the trump card to beat Acnologia? I mean, how? By putting him sleepy?

He is probably got vaporised before he can use his spells.
Irene held up pretty well against Acnologia, even if she couldn't exactly beat him, and Larcade said he was in her and August's class. Perhaps he would've gotten a hit in. However, something tells me Acnologia is far beyond the need for sleep, hunger, and bow-chicka-wow-wow.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 00:02   Link #16462
Ultragunner

well, just look at Serena getting all cocky then got slaughtered by Acnologia in one hit
Old 2016-12-02, 01:13   Link #16463
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
well, just look at Serena getting all cocky then got slaughtered by Acnologia in one hit
Or the Big 3 of Spriggan got speedblitz by Acnologia.

Acnologia: Stop wasting my time please..
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 17:23   Link #16464
thedonkiluminati

Spoiler for Fairy Tail 513 spoiler:
Old 2016-12-05, 05:06   Link #16465
B214

Spoiler for 513:
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 05:53   Link #16466
ChuckE
Provoker

When you thought that Erza was not OP enough then there you go
Spoiler:

Old 2016-12-05, 06:43   Link #16467
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
When you thought that Erza was not OP enough then there you go
Spoiler:

Spoiler for :

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 07:51   Link #16468
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Spoiler for :
Lol, I actually had the same thought soon as it was revealed that Irene was the Queen of Dragons.

Erza will continue to be the strongest till the end
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 09:38   Link #16469
Sixth
Hu Tao

Now that explained why Erza is so OP than the majority of the dragonslayers because she was the real deal.

Now, I wonder who is her father? I doubt it is Acnologia as he doesn't seem recognise Eilleen.

The panel where Eillen rearranged the swords were badass.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 10:40   Link #16470
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Now that explained why Erza is so OP than the majority of the dragonslayers because she was the real deal.

Now, I wonder who is her father? I doubt it is Acnologia as he doesn't seem recognise Eilleen.

The panel where Eillen rearranged the swords were badass.
Eileen didnt even realize her daughter was alive all these years. Plus i doubt acnologia would've guessed anybody else was capable of turning humans

Igneel and crew seem to be the exception to the rule that people care about humans.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-12-05, 11:08   Link #16471
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

lol Welp, that explains a lot.
Spoiler for chapter 513:

And I guess Larcade is really done then... Next few chapters should be interesting with Natsu's thing coming to an end plus whatever this is with Eileen.

Very annoyed that Crime Sorcerie is useless.
Old 2016-12-05, 12:49   Link #16472
Casshern

Pretty sure that Jellal will get his spotlight eventually. Epic revelation about Erza though. Explains her practically endless supply of magic power pretty well.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 16:11   Link #16473
Ultragunner

So dragons, aside from Acnologia, can change their appearance into human?

And how on earth did Zeref get her to become his subordinate?
Old 2016-12-05, 16:22   Link #16474
immblueversion

I know we learned Irene used to be "Dragon Queen", but where are people getting the impression that Erza is a dragon, or has dragon blood? Could it be the title for next week's chapter, "The Dragon's Seed", like Irene was somehow impregnated by a dragon? Because otherwise, we don't know for certain if Irene herself is a dragon. If she was, I think Acnologia would've noticed; after all, Dragon Slayers had the scent of dragons, but Irene was a mere human to him. A human that slightly impressed him, but a human all the same. This gives me the impression that you don't need to be a dragon to be Dragon King/Queen, but merely conquer them in one way or another. Acnologia's way was to slaughter them all, and judging from all those dragon silhouettes in the last panel, Irene's way was to rule them.

On another note, I only just had an idea relating to how Erza was conceived, one that may not be too out of the left field:

Spoiler for Theory:

Old 2016-12-05, 20:08   Link #16475
Chosen_Hero

^Humans that use too much Dragonslayer magic end up turning into dragons amd Acnologia was a human to begin with (the kkng of dragons they call him...) so it's not that much of a stretch for a dragon to impregnate a human.

Oh fuck off, the convinience is too damn strong in this series, is everyone connected to the fucking dragons? Are we going to find out next that Zeref created the fucking cats too? Count me on the camp that thinks that Acnologia is going to be Erzas father.
Old 2016-12-05, 22:51   Link #16476
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Humans that use too much Dragonslayer magic end up turning into dragons amd Acnologia was a human to begin with (the kkng of dragons they call him...) so it's not that much of a stretch for a dragon to impregnate a human.

Oh fuck off, the convinience is too damn strong in this series, is everyone connected to the fucking dragons? Are we going to find out next that Zeref created the fucking cats too? Count me on the camp that thinks that Acnologia is going to be Erzas father.
Yes, but we don't know for a fact whether Irene was impregnated by a dragon to begin with yet. Yes, we know Erza is the daughter of a human who was kickass enough to call herself the Queen of the Dragons. That's the current explanation for why Erza's as tough as she is, since we know that innate magic talent is hereditary. But that alone doesn't tell us that Erza is a dragon, let alone related to one.

As for the Acnologia/Irene connection, I took a look back at their battle and saw no clear indicator that they were personally familiar with each other to begin with (unless the translators missed something). At this point, I'm not putting my bets on Acnologia being the father because I just don't find it likely based on what we know. Not outside the realm of possibility (this is Hiro we're talking about), but not likely.

Old 2016-12-05, 23:03   Link #16477
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Yes, but we don't know for a fact whether Irene was impregnated by a dragon to begin with yet. Yes, we know Erza is the daughter of a human who was kickass enough to call herself the Queen of the Dragons. That's the current explanation for why Erza's as tough as she is, since we know that innate magic talent is hereditary. But that alone doesn't tell us that Erza is a dragon, let alone related to one.

As for the Acnologia/Irene connection, I took a look back at their battle and saw no clear indicator that they were personally familiar with each other to begin with (unless the translators missed something). At this point, I'm not putting my bets on Acnologia being the father because I just don't find it likely based on what we know. Not outside the realm of possibility (this is Hiro we're talking about), but not likely.
It's been 400 years and let's face it Natsu Wendy Gajeel and Sting all played together yet never realized it.

Old 2016-12-06, 03:27   Link #16478
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I guess we'll find out next week...but if Erza is another DS, I'm gonna eat my volumes.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 08:49   Link #16479
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
It's been 400 years and let's face it Natsu Wendy Gajeel and Sting all played together yet never realized it.
They were small at that time. I mean it is not that we remember every person from our past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I guess we'll find out next week...but if Erza is another DS, I'm gonna eat my volumes.
Just wait when she will happen to be God Slayer too
Old 2016-12-06, 11:37   Link #16480
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Just wait when she will happen to be God Slayer too
I'm already prepared for the situation where Natsu turns out to be a Dragon, God and Devil Slayer due to him eating Zancrow's flames and being an Etherious, i can deal with this i think.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen