Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-18, 11:56   Link #161
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Likely because that Hakuno has a completely different Servant than Nero, EMIYA, or Tamamo.

So then Hakuno is going to form a contract with Rin and become the 6th floor master?
Old 2018-03-18, 13:20   Link #162
Twi

I was talking about the one in the flashback, but it'd be a twist. Nero wouldn't complain since she has a fine appreciation of both.
Old 2018-03-18, 21:50   Link #163
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep8:
Old 2018-03-19, 05:58   Link #164
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

As far as I understand, thrown Gae Bolg has different properties and thus can miss.

I wonder what's up with giant who intervened. That was totally out of nowhere. Did anyone recognize it?

Julius is a dead face as well, which makes sense. As is Li Shuwen being a Berserker now. The question is, what is Hakuno. I mean they try to imply that Hakuno isn't Hakuno and that he is in fact no one. However, that doesn't really add up. He has been shown to have things other than hatred.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 08:20   Link #165
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

The gauntlet and the headpiece silhouette was already a big hint. It's Lu Bu.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 13:56   Link #166
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry about them skipping the fourth floor so casually.

Saber said she thought Hakuno was Hakunon's reincarnation when she first saw him, and that will most likely end up being not too far from the truth. A dead face with Hakunon emerging on top. Just like Julius is a dead face with Julius in control. The proof is Julis immediately identifying him as Hakuno Kishinami, the one he hates so much for killing him. As for the prologue and the flashbacks we saw with Dan and Alice, they were probably the memories of other masters that are a part of him, but not of Hakuno Kishinami herself. Explains why nobody recognized him.

That giant Lu Bu sure was a surprise. Seriously, what the hell?

Only two episodes left and one special.
Old 2018-03-19, 14:14   Link #167
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I had trouble being sure that was Lu Bu or not since it just seemed odd. Too giant even for Lu Bu. But maybe it was just the angle and how they portrayed it visually. I agree it's very likely Lu Bu though. Although that opens up some questions. But those will likely be settled next week.

Still plenty to get through. Have to settle things with Julius, then move on to the next opponents, and then can settle things with Twice at the very top of this ride.
Old 2018-03-19, 18:01   Link #168
Twi

It's not a surprise Julius is the OG Dead Face. He was so stubborn to kill in the game that he literally came back as a mass of hatred and grudges. Likewise, I'm not surprised about Hakuno because the writing was on the wall, but the fact that he's grail mud wrapped in a human shell makes Kotomine seeing him off in the first episode a lot more poignant.
Old 2018-03-20, 04:09   Link #169
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They skipped the fourth floor? When did that happen?
Old 2018-03-20, 04:43   Link #170
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

When they were exercising at the start, Saber said that the 4th floor enemy wasn't worth mentioning compared to the monster of the 3rd floor. They're at the 5th floor now. There's no Floor Master in 5th floor so the Ladder is already lowered. The issue is getting there when Julius and Berserker are blocking their way.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 05:19   Link #171
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh my dog you're right. For some reason it registers as her not finding the third floor very remarkable.

I don't think they would gloss over that floor without reason though. I feel like there's something relevant there. I might be wrong though.
Old 2018-03-20, 09:25   Link #172
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Oh my dog you're right. For some reason it registers as her not finding the third floor very remarkable.

I don't think they would gloss over that floor without reason though. I feel like there's something relevant there. I might be wrong though.
Which floor was Amari on? 4th?
Old 2018-03-20, 09:57   Link #173
shadow1296

Quote:

The fourth servant in the game changed depending on which route you went down in the game being they probably didn't want to have to choose between them and people asking is that the canon route so they just skipped it entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Which floor was Amari on? 4th?
Amari
Spoiler for possible spoiler:
Old 2018-03-20, 12:42   Link #174
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Wasn't Amari stuck on the third floor though?
Old 2018-03-20, 15:17   Link #175
shadow1296

Quote:
Wasn't Amari stuck on the third floor though?
She was never shown to die on that floor and this is a series that when a character dies they show the death,

This series also said that only masters can be floor masters, Rin is no longer a master she is a servant which is probably why she can ride in another person's angelic ladder,and before you say anything Alice is still technically a master a mass of corrupted data but still a master, because her defeat lowered the angelic ladder
Old 2018-03-20, 16:18   Link #176
Twi

The ladder was already down with Alice. It wasn't functioning because of a barrier on it that was stronger than a Code Cast. That being said, Alice already said that she couldn't die while she was a Master so that was probably due to NR considering she stopped rewinding time at that point so it could carry out.
Old 2018-03-20, 16:59   Link #177
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The ladder was already down with Alice. It wasn't functioning because of a barrier on it that was stronger than a Code Cast. That being said, Alice already said that she couldn't die while she was a Master so that was probably due to NR considering she stopped rewinding time at that point so it could carry out.
my mistake but that still doesn't change the fact if a floor has a floor master that floor master has to be a master, both alice and julius aren't floor masters which was why the ladder is already descended, rin is also no longer a master to the point even hakuno can tell with saying there are no legitimate masters on that floor to help saber this episode, so rin can't be the floor master on the 6th floor
Old 2018-03-20, 18:32   Link #178
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rin still has her command spells, so can't she be considered both a master and a demi-servant? I was disappointed the show completely glossed over this. They've been acting as if it is completely natural Rin can turn into Lancer.
Old 2018-03-20, 19:51   Link #179
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Rin still has her command spells, so can't she be considered both a master and a demi-servant? I was disappointed the show completely glossed over this. They've been acting as if it is completely natural Rin can turn into Lancer.
so did alice and she was no longer is considered a master
Old 2018-03-26, 01:24   Link #180
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So, Rani somehow survived... Or was she even alive in the first place? It seems her and Rin are the same.

There is another master on the sixth floor, and it's neither Rin nor Rani. Perhaps it's the other male Hakuno? I wonder if his servant is Lancer class.

Of course, the other possibility is that the sixth floor master is Leo.