AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-08-04, 04:10   Link #9281
ImperialFlameGod8190

of course he would and lets face it Lucy is FT's version of Yukino and most peopel raged at her treatment. Although ya know what an interesting matchup would be if it were possible Rusty Rose from GH against Rufus
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:10   Link #9282
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If it was up to me, I'd say Gray would have the most trouble against his opponent. Orga just seems like a rocker dumbass-v-, and after what Minerva did to Lucy, who DOESN'T wanna see getting roflstomped by Erza? Friggin 50's swimsuit wearing Juri from street fighter wannabe hag...
100% I'm agree with you.

WTB another 39 page next chapter
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:16   Link #9283
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
100% I'm agree with you.

WTB another 39 page next chapter
who wit da wat now? ANOTHER!? Now I'm sad we have to wait a couple of weeks-v-;;. That reminds me, Sting and Rogue's dragons, are Light and Shadow, and the Names for their attacks are white and shadow, what, does Sting need to drink liquid paper/whiteout as his gatorade to power up? Is Rogue the Gecko Moria of Fairy Tail? IMAGERY!
Old 2012-08-04, 04:20   Link #9284
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Is Rogue the Gecko Moria of Fairy Tail? IMAGERY!
Sting devours the sun and Rogue eats the shadows it casts! Well, there's a lot of black magic for Rogue to feast upon, as for Sting...no clue.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:20   Link #9285
Meltyred

Hmm, Sting better not be drinking holy water to power up...
Rouge could simply eat shadows of everything..., while looking like a dog...

No idea why, but I simply dislike both of them = =
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:57   Link #9286
Avaricia
My Lord

what if sting absorbs sunlight
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 05:16   Link #9287
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I thought of that too, but it would be as OP as eating air and more importantly, it would screw his combo with a shadow mage.
Quote:
No idea why, but I simply dislike both of them = =
I just hate Sting for being who he is. The ST team still pulled some nice moves with drive and it's going to get better in the next chapter.
Old 2012-08-04, 05:36   Link #9288
ReinhartX

gotta love the expression on sting's face when natsu stopped his so called best of the best move with just his hand
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 06:44   Link #9289
Bombo
TSF Fans

Natsu still didn't fire up yet :P .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 06:59   Link #9290
Diveman

wow, I thought they fight was gonna be more even, but FT is owning them for free.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 07:45   Link #9291
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm having a conflicted feeling about this. I don't like the way FT was treated in the previous chapter (getting pummeled one-sidedly by their enemies), but it's also strange to see them owning their enemies in this fight Nice chapter though.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 08:24   Link #9292
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
So I'm supposed to believe that those punks killed a dragon each when they were kids?
BULL-FREAKING-SHIT. N&G just wiped the floor with them without even trying too hard. Oh, wow, they have DF now. Wait till Natsu breaks out the Raienryu on their asses. And you can bet Gajeel's got something up his sleeve.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 08:27   Link #9293
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I bet their dragons wanted to die, if they really did kill them. So much for Sting's statement though, if Natsu could get the first strike, it's certain that Acnologia would too...and it would not be as pretty.
Old 2012-08-04, 08:44   Link #9294
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm going to quote myself from 3/4 months ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Sting and Rogue would crap their pants if they were face to face with Acnologia >_>
Not only has this opinion not change...but it's getting stronger the more I see how weak they are.

And I'm good if Sting and Rogue NEED to go into Dragon Force mode to get Natsu and Gajeel serious...since they haven't even shown any indication of being serious.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 08:46   Link #9295
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'm having a conflicted feeling about this. I don't like the way FT was treated in the previous chapter (getting pummeled one-sidedly by their enemies), but it's also strange to see them owning their enemies in this fight Nice chapter though.
Well the fight is just getting started Sting and Rouge weren't going all out since they weren't using Dragon Force and I can see why they wouldn't want too if they didn't need it. Natsu hasn't used Lightning Flame spells and we know don't what all Gajeel is capable of so the momentum could go back and forth acouple times.

Personally I'm a little disappointed in Sting and Rouge's powers I was really hoping there Dragon Lacrima was going to be a different element from there old style dragon magic but it's not unexpected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I bet their dragons wanted to die, if they really did kill them. So much for Sting's statement though, if Natsu could get the first strike, it's certain that Acnologia would too...and it would not be as pretty.
Or maybe they killed each other's dragon's with a blitz attack after they got the lacrimas plus we don't know how strong there dragons were. As far as Acnologia goes I don't really think it would make a difference even if both Sting and Rouge attacked first while in dragon force mode and used an advanced spell I doubt it would be enough to really hurt Acnologia much less kill him and we know how much damage his attacks can do.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 11:30   Link #9296
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Something tells me that they're still gonna end up giving Sabertooth the nakama treatment. At this point the only two people in Sabertooth who actually deserve being treated like nakama are Yukino (who's been kicked out already) and Rogue.
Old 2012-08-04, 12:20   Link #9297
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Lucy getting pummel, has nothing to do with Natsu/Gajeel fight. Plus it's mainly 2 vs. 2, where Lucy was a free for all and the goal was to knock them out a water sphere and I can't picture Natsu in that and trying to blow fire. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Something tells me that they're still gonna end up giving Sabertooth the nakama treatment. At this point the only two people in Sabertooth who actually deserve being treated like nakama are Yukino (who's been kicked out already) and Rogue.
Hope not, there's just not enough screen time for the current secondary characters as it is.
Old 2012-08-04, 13:32   Link #9298
Casshern

Maybe Skiadrum and Weisslogia sacrificed themselves in order to produce the dragon lacrimae in Sting and Rogue.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:35   Link #9299
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
I feel the same way about Minerva. Erza will punish that wench.
i have images of dog collars, paddles and leather whip dancing in my head
Old 2012-08-04, 13:36   Link #9300
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i have images of dog collars, paddles and leather whip dancing in my head
I approve!
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen