AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 23 Discussion / Poll
Perfect 10 24 36.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 30.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 24.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.62%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-10, 18:22   Link #61
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Makes no sense whatsoever though. She obviously detests her sister, so she'd be the last to ask for help. Besides, even if she did, Yukari were willing and able to (she's been an airhead so far), she can hardly be briefed to know everything.

Nah, that's Tsukasa for sure. Next ep will show it.
Well Putting up her facade and her sister are both things she detests, so it seemed like a possibility to me, though I get the feeling you'll be shown correct next episode .

Quote:
You didn't understand what I wrote. Of course, he meant that "for the sake of the festival", he doesn't even know that there are two Tsukasa personalities out there in the first place (Inner and Facade). But this is how it seemed for Tsukasa. This is how she took it.
True I admit there is a good chance that Tsukasa did take it that way, even if Junichi didn't intend for it to come off like that.
MAL
Old 2010-12-10, 19:02   Link #62
solid...snake
Private

I was excited when those girls get told off by Tsukasa.that's the way i like it.lol
the soft ending is the bedding of the Double personality of next episode。

Last edited by solid...snake; 2010-12-10 at 19:20.
Old 2010-12-10, 19:16   Link #63
brain
house music addict

Quote:
It will be interesting to see how he will manage to undo the damage...
I don't think there was really anything that particularly damaging about what he did. He made her feel ashamed at her immature actions which she deserved to feel ashamed for, and she was driven to make the choice to reconcile rather than to revert to her old, "mustn't show any sign of weakness" self.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2010-12-10, 19:18   Link #64
Key Board
Carbon

No, the episode makes it clear that what is happening to Ayatsuji now is a bad thing
Old 2010-12-10, 19:24   Link #65
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
I don't think there was really anything that particularly damaging about what he did. He made her feel ashamed at her immature actions which she deserved to feel ashamed for, and she was driven to make the choice to reconcile rather than to revert to her old, "mustn't show any sign of weakness" self.
So you are honestly saying that having three jealous and lazy bitches badmouth her, who has been working her rear end off for everyone's sake, was "deserved"? And that speaking out against them was wrong?

And to top it off, you think that the terrible self-humiliating "apology" and her subsequent behavior was a change for the better?

O_o

I feel like I've been royally trolled. Nobody in his right mind can SERIOUSLY think that, right?
Old 2010-12-10, 20:07   Link #66
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I laughed at the yandere speculation as applied to Ayatsuji, but after this episode I'm prepared to give it at least a little credence. I mentioned "disorder" in reference to her classic "Type B Tsundere" act, but I didn't realize how close to home that was.

"I want you to be mine" is a somehow fitting way for this frightening girl to ask a boy to be her boyfriend - implying a hint of the danger Junichi faces by saying yes. There's a real sense on unease and danger to Ayatsuji - it's clear that her act over the years has rubbed people the wrong way by the way the three girls in the classroom use the opportunity to try and give her some payback. But her response - wow, talk about brutal. She pulled no punches and really seemed to enjoy it.

The writers have done a good job in suggesting that Ayatsuji has some real and serious issues going on - I hope they don't cop out and give us a low-key happy ending. This arc is fascinating not so much for the romance, but as a character study of the girl - by far the creepiest and most complex of any so far.
Old 2010-12-10, 20:12   Link #67
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I feel like I've been royally trolled. Nobody in his right mind can SERIOUSLY think that, right?
Please behave...

What the three jealous girls did was wrong, and they sure deserved a talking to. But Tsukasa also took it too far and let herself be carried away. She let herself flip so completely that she lost control. And this is actually the problem that Junichi was confronting her about: the "real Tsukasa" is always in control, and now she's out of control. The "real Tsukasa" does whatever it takes to be successful; this Tsukasa is just digging her own grave. And in fact, she knows what she needs to do, but she won't do it because she's letting her pride and emotions get in her way. Yes, those are part of her honest feelings, but they're also a part of her immaturity. She needs to put those emotions to death just as much as her facade if she's truly going to be honest with herself and others -- and that's the goal. But Tsukasa was in such a heightened emotional state that she couldn't understand what Junichi was trying to tell her: I want you to meet your goals; I want you to succeed; I'll be here to help you do whatever it takes. All she took it as is "you don't love me the way I really am, so I need to change". (This is a typical dispute between couples though; what she wanted was for him to just be there for her without saying a word, but he was trying to "solve the problem"... and she took it as though "the problem" was her... not without reason, granted.)

So anyway rather than think of this as an "inner self" and an "outer self", think about Tsukasa's ideal self: someone who's hard-working and driven, but is able to keep her pride and selfishness in check. Someone who is honest with herself and with others. Someone who doesn't have to hide behind any facades anymore. That isn't the "selfish Tsukasa" anymore than it's the "I'll-do-anything-to-please-you Tsukasa".

Of course, the change in personality shown at the end of the show isn't for the better, but it's not because she apologized, it's because she's not being honest with herself. She's wearing a facade that's even more thickly applied than ever, so much so that she doesn't even want to let Junichi inside anymore. But he just has to open a crack through her facade one more time and let her know that she's not a bad person and that he'll help her through her struggles. When she can bring her personality into balance, she'll be "healed".
Old 2010-12-10, 21:28   Link #68
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
I seriously hope you don't mean that nonsense!?
The only one who should be ashamed for her immature action is bitch girl, but certainly *not* Ayatsuji.
Ayatsuji bends over backwards and does everything she can to make the founder festival a success, but all bitch girl does is bitching around without actually doing anything.
Old 2010-12-10, 21:34   Link #69
Somnus
Eh?

The Tsukasa at the end was simply one of the creepiest things I've ever seen. She was so sweet...it was actually disgusting and made me shudder.

On the flip side, I'm still loving the arc with the differences from the manga.
Old 2010-12-10, 22:34   Link #70
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Please behave...

What the three jealous girls did was wrong, and they sure deserved a talking to. But Tsukasa also took it too far and let herself be carried away. She let herself flip so completely that she lost control. And this is actually the problem that Junichi was confronting her about: the "real Tsukasa" is always in control, and now she's out of control. The "real Tsukasa" does whatever it takes to be successful; this Tsukasa is just digging her own grave. And in fact, she knows what she needs to do, but she won't do it because she's letting her pride and emotions get in her way. Yes, those are part of her honest feelings, but they're also a part of her immaturity. She needs to put those emotions to death just as much as her facade if she's truly going to be honest with herself and others -- and that's the goal. But Tsukasa was in such a heightened emotional state that she couldn't understand what Junichi was trying to tell her: I want you to meet your goals; I want you to succeed; I'll be here to help you do whatever it takes. All she took it as is "you don't love me the way I really am, so I need to change". (This is a typical dispute between couples though; what she wanted was for him to just be there for her without saying a word, but he was trying to "solve the problem"... and she took it as though "the problem" was her... not without reason, granted.)

So anyway rather than think of this as an "inner self" and an "outer self", think about Tsukasa's ideal self: someone who's hard-working and driven, but is able to keep her pride and selfishness in check. Someone who is honest with herself and with others. Someone who doesn't have to hide behind any facades anymore. That isn't the "selfish Tsukasa" anymore than it's the "I'll-do-anything-to-please-you Tsukasa".

Of course, the change in personality shown at the end of the show isn't for the better, but it's not because she apologized, it's because she's not being honest with herself. She's wearing a facade that's even more thickly applied than ever, so much so that she doesn't even want to let Junichi inside anymore. But he just has to open a crack through her facade one more time and let her know that she's not a bad person and that he'll help her through her struggles. When she can bring her personality into balance, she'll be "healed".
I agree. I think Junichi didn't meant to hurt her but he accidentally hurt her feelings which made her switch to her super nice personality, which scares him since this isn't the girl that he fell in love.
Old 2010-12-11, 05:03   Link #71
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Please behave...
Please don't feel insulted, but did you mods recently have a meeting to turn Animesuki into Nannyboards? If so, then please say so openly, so that I can leave for greener pastures. I've been here for 8 years, and there's always been tolerance for a mild level of flaming, which is important to have interesting discussions with a certain degree of emotionality, as long as things don't get out of hand. That's why I've chosen AS as my primary anime forum. Recently the AS mods seem to be moving this threshold to an emotionless state, and I have to admit that I find this increasingly irritating. Just some feedback from a veteran.

Quote:
What the three jealous girls did was wrong, and they sure deserved a talking to. But Tsukasa also took it too far and let herself be carried away. She let herself flip so completely that she lost control.
I don't think that this is the right term. The verbal whiplash was completely controlled. This is not the manga, mind you.

Quote:
And this is actually the problem that Junichi was confronting her about: the "real Tsukasa" is always in control, and now she's out of control. The "real Tsukasa" does whatever it takes to be successful; this Tsukasa is just digging her own grave.
But this is NOT the "real Tsukasa". This is the FACADE. This is the whole point. Your "real Tsukasa" is the PROBLEM, not the solution.

Quote:
And in fact, she knows what she needs to do, but she won't do it because she's letting her pride and emotions get in her way. Yes, those are part of her honest feelings, but they're also a part of her immaturity.
NO, exactly wrong. Ayatsuji does NOT feel that they deserve an apology, and neither do I. Neither do Kaoru and Umehara. Ayatsuji's "Inner", true personality feels that they deserve a tonguelashing, so that's what she gave them. Naturally you're free to argue that it would be "better" not to slam them so hard, as in it would be more mature to restrict yourself some more. But that's not how Inner Ayatsuji is, at the moment.

And since these three girls do NOT deserve an apology, doing that merely in order to enlist their help would be extremely hypocritical. Junichi's suggestion was objectively terrible advice in my book the way he meant it, and it was catastrophic in the way she took it.

Quote:
She needs to put those emotions to death just as much as her facade if she's truly going to be honest with herself and others -- and that's the goal.
Hardly. Putting emotions "to death" is a hopeless concept, as much as putting love or hate "to death" is. It doesn't work within the bounds of sanity. No way. What you can try to do is control them, mask them. Ayatsuji perfected that, and look where it led her. Besides, you do realize that you're contradicting yourself here, right? In the paragraph above you argue that the conciliatory approach is part of her "honest feelings", here you want her to put those "honest feelings" to death.

If Ayatsuji wants to find happiness, she first needs to find the confidence that her "Inner" personality is accepted. And the anime took pains to MAKE CLEAR that this is the case. Kaoru and Umehara smiled when she tonguelashed the three bitches. They were angry at the bullying during sport and joined team with her. They stayed into the night to work together with her. She needs to accept that she can be honest and genuine and STILL have friends. Not that she should go back and adopt the Facade.

Quote:
"But Tsukasa was in such a heightened emotional state that she couldn't understand what Junichi was trying to tell her: I want you to meet your goals; I want you to succeed; I'll be here to help you do whatever it takes."
She needs to let go of these goals. That's the thing.

Look where her goals have led her. She is clearly unsatisfied with her life. During her confession, she made very clear how much she preferred being with Junichi WITHOUT the Facade, and that she wanted to stay this way, with him, forever. So, at least for now she should concentrate on settling in with her true Inner self, and that won't work without adjustments. Without the Facade, she'll be less efficient, so it would be better to shed the extra baggage in the first place.

In other words, her priorities are wrong. If she wants to become truly happy, and be the person she is, she needs to let go not only of Miss Perfect, but also of Miss Perfect's overblown ambitions. At least until she is stable and confident enough in herself to carefully reapply parts of the Facade which society knows as "politeness and tact".

Quote:
All she took it as is "you don't love me the way I really am, so I need to change". (This is a typical dispute between couples though; what she wanted was for him to just be there for her without saying a word, but he was trying to "solve the problem"... and she took it as though "the problem" was her... not without reason, granted.)
Not "need to change" as in "adjust", but rather in "revert". Junichi's terrible advice clearly indicated to her that what he always admired was her FACADE, not her Inner personality. He didn't understand that shedding these manipulative techniques was Part of her healing, of her attempt to be honest. Rewatch the scene - he was not critical about what she said in a "I think you were too harsh and said too much" manner, but merely as a tool to get the Three Bitches to work some more.

No, Junichi did NOT understand Tsukasa at all. He meant well, but he involuntarily did alot of damage. And as the result proved, the girl he came to love was the Inner Ayatsuji, not the Facade.

Quote:
That's not where I see this story go, no. Again, emotions are what they are. It's nearly impossible not to have "any" facade. Politeness and self-control are a facade aswell. The "ideal self" would be Tsukasa with the self-esteem to fully identify with her Inner personality, yet with the ability to use her Facade at will. To be honest, this would be a killer combo, and pretty scary and sexy at the same time

Anyway, we'll have to wait for episode 4. My advice would be: Learn to be yourself, even if it costs you some influence/power. And relax with these "gotta excel at everything" goals, they were only shallow surrogate goals which made you unhappy.

Quote:
Of course, the change in personality shown at the end of the show isn't for the better, but it's not because she apologized, it's because she's not being honest with herself.
Exactly. I'm kinda glad that we're agreed THERE at least.

Quote:
She's wearing a facade that's even more thickly applied than ever, so much so that she doesn't even want to let Junichi inside anymore.
Nope, it's even worse than that. It's not that she merely doesn't want to let Junichi inside - she still acted cutely towards him and was hoping for a kiss. So, she wants to maintain their relationship, and she thinks that in order to do this SHE NEEDS TO BECOME THE FACADE HE PREFERS. "This obstinate girl doesn't exist anymore", followed by a giggle. This is NOT the "old" Ayatsuji, just with Junichi shut out too. This is a self-denying wreck.

Quote:
But he just has to open a crack through her facade one more time and let her know that she's not a bad person and that he'll help her through her struggles. When she can bring her personality into balance, she'll be "healed".
I disagree. For now, she needs no balance, she needs self-esteem. The Inner Ayatsuji needs confirmation and acceptance, that is the top priority. What Junichi needs to convey to her is that he fell in love with the "bad person" as you put it, and not with the Facade. And that he wants to "bad person" back.
Old 2010-12-11, 14:46   Link #72
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

wait wut. key-aids? nose bleed and collapsing.. all signs point to it. joking.. i really hope its not true...

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.

Last edited by germanturkey; 2010-12-11 at 14:58.
Old 2010-12-11, 15:05   Link #73
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
NO, exactly wrong. Ayatsuji does NOT feel that they deserve an apology, and neither do I. Neither do Kaoru and Umehara. Ayatsuji's "Inner", true personality feels that they deserve a tonguelashing, so that's what she gave them. Naturally you're free to argue that it would be "better" not to slam them so hard, as in it would be more mature to restrict yourself some more. But that's not how Inner Ayatsuji is, at the moment.
That's right. I'd also say that bitch girl & Co. definitely don't deserve an apology. It was them who started the fully unwarranted bitching, and they got the tonguelashing they fully deserved.

Quote:
And since these three girls do NOT deserve an apology, doing that merely in order to enlist their help would be extremely hypocritical. Junichi's suggestion was objectively terrible advice in my book the way he meant it, and it was catastrophic in the way she took it.
Jun'ichi's advice was absolutely terrible, and it it did therefore have terrible consequences, turning Ayatsuji into an emotional wreck

Spoiler for long reply:
Old 2010-12-11, 15:48   Link #74
hero147

While I do think Junichi went out of line, I thought Ayatsuji was really cute at the end. =D The cutest she's ever been in these 3 episodes.
Old 2010-12-11, 17:13   Link #75
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'm not going to reply to every single point... Since you're rather heavily invested in the "two-faced" interpretation at this point, you're not leaving much room for middle ground. My argument hinges on the fact that neither "side" of Tsukasa is healthy, so if you disagree with that premise... well, there's not much to discuss. But a few things...

Quote:
Besides, you do realize that you're contradicting yourself here, right? In the paragraph above you argue that the conciliatory approach is part of her "honest feelings", here you want her to put those "honest feelings" to death.
No, there is no contradiction. It's simply that you believe her ambitions and goals are unhealthy and also need to be put to death along with the facade; I don't believe that to be the case. If she wanted to succeed, she needed to do something other than try to shoulder all the burden herself. Junichi was presenting her with options: apologize to get more help, decrease the scope of work... but she found all of these options unacceptable as admissions of defeat. If she didn't admit defeat in some way, she was going to be defeated entirely. But rather than take a small hit to her pride, she decided to kill her pride entirely -- that's a complete over-reaction on her part due to her current state. The ideal end-goal here is: a successful festival led by Tsukasa that doesn't revolve around her being dishonest with herself. I have no familiarity with either the manga or the source material... but I'm pretty sure that's where this story is heading. We'll see...

Quote:
Nope, it's even worse than that. It's not that she merely doesn't want to let Junichi inside - she still acted cutely towards him and was hoping for a kiss. So, she wants to maintain their relationship, and she thinks that in order to do this SHE NEEDS TO BECOME THE FACADE HE PREFERS. "This obstinate girl doesn't exist anymore", followed by a giggle. This is NOT the "old" Ayatsuji, just with Junichi shut out too. This is a self-denying wreck.
Then, if you prefer, it's that she trying to shut herself out as well. She's eliminated the diary, which was her one outlet/safe-house, so she's trying to bottle up her emotions even deeper to make it as if they don't exist. Of course, it's destined for an explosion, and that's why it's unhealthy.

Quote:
I disagree. For now, she needs no balance, she needs self-esteem. The Inner Ayatsuji needs confirmation and acceptance, that is the top priority. What Junichi needs to convey to her is that he fell in love with the "bad person" as you put it, and not with the Facade. And that he wants to "bad person" back.
I don't think he fell in love with the "bad person", it's more like he accepted all sides to her and that "bad person" is a part of Tsukasa. I don't think that's all she really is, though. She's also a hard-worker who puts pressure on herself rather than burdening others (her treatment of Junichi re: the festival). She's also a determined girl who reaches out for what she wants even if the way she goes about it is awkward (the way she asked Junichi out). She's also an emotionally-vulnerable girl who lacks a place where she feels safe to be herself (the way she hugged Junichi before the big argument, and the way she opened up to him in general). She's smart and charismatic and driven and powerful. All of that... I think that's what Junichi loves. I think that's the true Tsukasa. A few elements of that are reflected in her facade, but it's not all a lie. What she's doing now, though, certainly is.

Anyway, we'll see what Episode 4 will bring. At the very least, we can be sure that she will be more emotionally open at the end. I suspect she will still be the Class President as well.
Old 2010-12-11, 18:46   Link #76
Knightrunner

I believe Ayatsuji's goals were realistic, but the amount of work she is putting into it sure isn't. They should try to get volunteers from the whole school rather than asking the Horrible Three. If they can't get many volunteers then it shows how lazy the entire school and community is. I still think Jun shouldn't say that he knows who she is because he didn't spend enough time with her. Huge mistake in his part. Plus, his response to apoligizing to the Horrible 3 another huge mistake. I'm glad he was able to figure out something is wrong with Ayatsuji.

The teacher was crazy for suggesting not to light up the Xmas tree.

Quote:

I don't think that this is the right term. The verbal whiplash was completely controlled. This is not the manga, mind you.

I totally agree. I'm glad Ayatsuji wooped them with words since they want to hear her opinion so badly and telling everybody to shut-up. In a way, Ayatsuji stood-up for the entire class by saying her truthful words.

Quote:
She needs to let go of these goals. That's the thing.
I think she should keep her goals and ambition. She just needed more advice from other instructors or opinions from other intellectuals in how to get the job done. Besides, her goals is what makes Ayatsuji, Ayatsuji. She just needs a different outlook in her goals.

Quote:
In other words, her priorities are wrong. If she wants to become truly happy, and be the person she is, she needs to let go not only of Miss Perfect, but also of Miss Perfect's overblown ambitions. At least until she is stable and confident enough in herself to carefully reapply parts of the Facade which society knows as "politeness and tact".
I think she just needs to change the outlook of her priorities then she would be more sane. She would be one of the best people in society if she masters this.

Quote:
Junichi should emphasize the "coolbadass" Ayatsuji and should recognize he fell in love with all of Ayatsuji.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-12-12 at 01:53. Reason: Please edit rather than double post
Old 2010-12-11, 23:28   Link #77
Key Board
Carbon

I think the person's mind is composed of ALL of the following: ego, superego and id

Superego is the facade we put up when we go to work and fit in society. It's probably more pronounced in Eastern cultures, but even Westerners should understand the concept of lying to maintain a good relationship. An example would be if a lady asked you if her dress makes her look fat or not. Not many would be honest and say, "oh yes. it does make you seem chubby in that area!". This is more noticeable when we talk to a person of importance, such as our boss, or a police officer or a client.

This is Ayatsuji's student role model persona.

Ego is usually ourselves when we are at home. It's the force that tries to compromise between superego and id.

Ayatsuji shows hints of this during her non work interaction with Junichi

Id is the suppressed self. It's what we keep hidden. Only revealed during times of stress. Unless you're a hardcore anarchist.. xd
This what Ayatsuji presumably seals into her diary.

Ayatsuj's problem right now is that the superego is way too dominant and she has cast away the id. This makes her a person with a hollow ego. That's not healthy at all. What she needs right now is self re-evaluation but there's no simple answer to that. I'm starting to think that perhaps she never properly developed an ego to began with. It's going to make things harder if she herself doesn't understand what she is.

But communication is the first step. She needs to tell Junichi how she really feels and Junichi needs to tell her what he really meant. And as anyone with experience would suspect, this is actually not an easy thing to do. Unless you have a really high EQ and a silver tongue..

Last edited by Key Board; 2010-12-11 at 23:38.
Old 2010-12-12, 01:52   Link #78
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Ayatsuj's problem right now is that the superego is way too dominant and she has cast away the id. This makes her a person with a hollow ego. That's not healthy at all.
I agree with your analysis; I haven't studied psychology formally, but this is basically what I was perceiving here. The central problem, it seems to me, is that the superego and id were originally far too contrasting/extreme, and this was unhealthy. I mean, there is always a contrast between those extremes in each of us, but not that dramatic. It was practically to the point where she actually had a split personality (and that is sort of the way they are playing it, though perhaps more for dramatic effect than anything else). Ditching the superego entirely and going entirely towards the "id" side of the equation is the equivalent of social suicide, and that too will likely damage her ego (if, as you say, she has even had a chance to form one -- she seems to only live in these two extremes; traumatic childhood/family life?). Somehow these distinct parts of her personality need to be a bit more in alignment so she can function "normally" in society. Balance is the key.
Old 2010-12-12, 07:57   Link #79
Key Board
Carbon

Well, I wouldn't say balance is the key, because each person is different.

Some people are introvert. Some as extrovert. And you can not say that one is more acceptable than the other.
Some people like being very vocal. Maybe Ayatsuji is this kind of person. Or maybe she likes to be quiet.

If she's what I think she is and she hasn't properly developed an ego, than she doesn't even know yet.
And I think that's the problem. She never had a chance until recently.

But she's lopsided right now, which I think, brings us to the first required solution of the problem.

Junichi needs to drag her Id back out again. Various aspect of herself need to confront themselves AND him. He's part of the equation now.

So as said, this reverse development should be very amusing and entertaining. Because normally the reverse happens in these kind of stories. It's about taming the shrew, not unleashing the nightmare.
Old 2010-12-12, 09:52   Link #80
Cabrini6000

For me, I have to say this was my favorite episode of the show. I like Tsukasa, she's hardworking, manipulative, pretty, and maybe a little crazy. That's why I like her. She's unpredictable, and that unpredictable trait of her's causes LOTS of drama and comedy in her arc. I loved this episode.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Closed Thread