AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-09, 15:23   Link #861
darkworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
That's what I mean. You cannot have any news or trustworthy rumors when a season is running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
yes and no, yes because rinne no lagrange example for its diffusion have had an announcement for season 2 then season 3 Yuru Yuri for there are no rumors or other ... if the last episode ie episode 11 is the final original then unfortunately I think it will have to conclude that the anime
darkworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 15:39   Link #862
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

you know you did not read the manga's like me, I read volume 1 to 8 and I saw the anime adventures that did not adapted
Old 2012-09-09, 15:41   Link #863
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
yes and no, yes because rinne no lagrange example for its diffusion have had an announcement for season 2
Because that was a 2 cour. Not applicable to Yuruyuri.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 15:43   Link #864
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
ho ok
Old 2012-09-09, 16:50   Link #865
darkworld

Question

Quote:
Excuse me. What that mean "2 cour". You mean 2 course?
darkworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 16:52   Link #866
Sumeragi
Banned

As in it airs a season, rests a season, and airs a season. Basically, it was originally planned to have two seasons.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 17:08   Link #867
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

made good anyway as I read the chapters, and download the episodes to watch loop

and

Old 2012-09-10, 13:31   Link #868
Midonin
Last Engage

Yuru Yuri Quaver 11 - Total Khronological Interference

The ending is a bit of an anticlimax (something needed for comedy), but up until that moment, this was a really good anime episode. Not just for Yuru Yuri, but anime in general. It's no Homura, but it's a surprisingly thoughtful sci-fi piece. How the time machine got there in the first place is a matter of debate, as is how they seemingly broke the deja vu time loop (since when are they ever going to become second/third years?), but the interactions with Akane and the nature of the events in the past were nicely done. The show (or rather, Kyoko's imagination) seems to stick with the idea that the past can't be changed - Akari can't make herself have more presence, because she already tried to do so. Akane's theory suggests it might be possible, but if Akari did change the future, would she have traveled back to the past to begin with?

She's lucky she didn't go to the future. If she went as far ahead as, say, 2020, who knows how they might've turned out? Assuming things remain as they're supposed to be. The consequences of going to the past are to have a greater sense of caution, but the future means that one brings back knowledge, which is far more dangerous.

Speaking of Akane, she got a ton of screentime this week, and never once revealed that her love for Akari is more than sisterly. It was heartwarming, even with the subtext beneath the surface. Akari's memories montage was also sweet, even if it was there to fill some time. In comparison to last year's episode 11, Akari wins in the end - heartwarming moments all around this week.

I never thought I'd see Yuru Yuri go sci-fi, but the execution of it was wonderful.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:31   Link #869
Snuffle
likes cute things

Spoiler for ep11 just in case:

Last edited by Snuffle; 2012-09-10 at 15:41.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:45   Link #870
Zeross

oh my god let me die laughting =D

i'll just say that it was a realy nice touch to have the first opening play briefly and to have TOSHINO KYOKO back too

so what's up now ? is there an ep next week or is everything from now bonus episode in bluerays ?
Old 2012-09-10, 15:46   Link #871
Midonin
Last Engage

There's still an episode next week. They wouldn't have had a next episode preview otherwise.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:49   Link #872
Zeross

i've already seen weirder, like end of school rumble s1 where there where a preview for first ep of s2 if i remember correctly. so i tend to never trust next episode preview, it's also always full of troll
Old 2012-09-10, 16:04   Link #873
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

the beginning I was: OMG, wtf??!

I loved this episode I laughed throughout and Akane all the scenes where she sees both Akari, his room and especially in the kitchen or she sees qu'Akari grew up 2 millimeters ....... ...... too funny hahahahahahahahaha

I would look over the first few episodes of S1 otherwise

and I'm glad there will be an episode 12

this episode was awesome and so original to conclude the anime episodes we have one of adapting the manga chapter therefore

sorry but.... hahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha XD hahahaha
Old 2012-09-10, 16:10   Link #874
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Great Scott! That was such a fantastic episode... it's too bad everything happened in Kyouko's imagination (she sure knows a lot about Akane and Akari's life...) because I thought it provided great character development for Akari, who has been neglected for so long (yes, I know it's the point). It made me feel sad for her once again. Something always goes wrong when you think she finally gets to be the star.

Akane was lovely this week, I was delighted to see more of her. I burst out laughing when it was revealed she couldn't sleep the whole night. That's exactly what I expected from her.
Old 2012-09-10, 16:19   Link #875
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Great Scott! That was such a fantastic episode... it's too bad everything happened in Kyouko's imagination (she sure knows a lot about Akane and Akari's life...) because I thought it provided great character development for Akari, who has been neglected for so long (yes, I know it's the point). It made me feel sad for her once again. Something always goes wrong when you think she finally gets to be the star.

Akane was lovely this week, I was delighted to see more of her. I burst out laughing when it was revealed she couldn't sleep the whole night. That's exactly what I expected from her.
yes Kyoko knowing the secret of his sister is normal and she could see all her imagined

and yes Akane who has not slept but it is so rare that Akari and sleep together hahaha Akane then Akari sleep just watch just watch?? hahaha XD
Old 2012-09-10, 18:52   Link #876
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Well she has known Akari since they were really young and saw Akane's room so she was probably able to figure more out from that , but I still was at a lose of words and laughter when it Kyouko revealed that she wrote all of it .

This was a really great episode though, it was very interesting and funny . Akane was great, and I also enjoyed Sakurako listening to Akari's note intended for herself as a warning from god, even in time traveling Akari helps Sakurako XD.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 19:46   Link #877
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Old 2012-09-10, 20:16   Link #878
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
<snip>
you missed this one .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 20:48   Link #879
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

there was not gif in the site or in any case I AKANE I love it!

in this episode were great not seen that Akari but Akane .... more Akane!

and I want to Akari also signaled may includes the President of Student Council

Spoiler for picture Yui and Kyoko:
Old 2012-09-10, 21:50   Link #880
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

the only way feel on this ep was like so got my head kick in or like big WHY WHAT on it?

so akarin finally get ep give via time travel try to change her past give sister bit happy mood see two akarin & sleep with akarin mention change the past ruined your memories.

after trying akarin just leave it as way should seeing her future might get better then came back to persent everyone likes akarin.

til boom & ONORE TOSHINOU KYOUKO for making this story idea of yours.

at least another ep & maybe s3 on the way?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, ecchi, school life, seinen, shoujo-ai, yuri