AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-23, 01:39   Link #1
Kageryu
Banned

Just thought I would say this and leave...

I've noticed that there are a lot of mods and admins on this board who just seem like jack asses. I belive in keeping order and keeping stupid "you suck cuz you like this" "no you suck cuz you said i suck" posts out of here. but some of nit picky rules and attitudes are just plain annoying and sad to tell you the truth. I will cancel my user account and say so long. I would hope that someone who would like to have an open talk about something that is supposed to be fun and enjoyable would be able to without having a bunch of red tape attached to it. i guess sadly it is not possible here. If someone sees that there is a button that says "Spoiler" on it then it's a safe bet that it will have something new to them. if they are stupid enough to click it then they deserve to have the story spoiled. and it's even more annoying to have punks every five seconds saying 'you can't use spoilers in this thread.' why not? is there someone forcing you to click the tag while holding your eyelids open and reading it aloud to you? do you not have the will power to scroll past it or is the temptation just too much for you?

anyway it's not just that particular issue. it's the attitude of a lot of people in general. just bitching about little things that don't really mean a thing. Stuff like " let's not talk about that again it's so old" well maybe i and about a hundred other people didn't discuss that when you did and if you think it's old then don't participate in it.

anyway i'll stop my complaining now and brush the dust off my feet as i walk out the door.

Last edited by Kageryu; 2004-09-23 at 01:59.
Old 2004-09-23, 02:00   Link #2
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageryu
I've noticed that there are a lot of mods and admins on this board who just seem like jack asses.
The mods and admins arent jackasses, hell I cant even remember a recent thread where anyone from that group has actually posted anything. These jackasses youre dealing with or seen in action, are just the normal posters on this forum.

Quote:
I belive in keeping order and keeping stupid "you suck cuz you like this" "no you suck cuz you said i suck" posts out of here. but some of nit picky rules and attitudes are just plain annoying and sad to tell you the truth.
Im pretty sure you mean the rules in the Episode thread, right? If so, then those rules were put into play because there were many people complaining about spoilers from the manga or from the raw in that thread.

Quote:
I will cancel my user account and say so long. I would hope that someone who would like to have an open talk about something that is supposed to be fun and enjoyable would be able to without having a bunch of red tape attached to it would be posible. i guess sadly it is not here. If someone sees that there is a button that says "Spoiler" on it then it's a safe bet that it will have something new to them. if they are stupid enough to click it then they deserve to have the story spoiled. and it's even more annoying to have punks every five seconds saying 'you can't use spoilers in this thread.' why not? is there someone forcing you to click the tag and while holding your eyelids open and reading it aloud to you? do you not have the will power to scroll past it or is the temptation just too much for you?
Hahaha, there are a few people who like to enforce the rules, and unfortunately some of them like to do it in the meanest way possible. You cant really do anything about that except ignore them.

Quote:
anyway it's not just that particular issue. it's the attitude of a lot of people in general. just bitching about little things that don't really mean a thing. Stuff like " let's not talk about that again it's so old" well maybe i and about a hundred other people didn't discuss that when you did and if you think it's old then don't participate in it.
Heh, youre eventually going to meet people like that in this or any forum you might join. The only advice I have is to ignore their negative comments. But, on the other side of the coin, youll also come across people that are cool and not jerks in general.

Quote:
anyway i'll stop my complaining now and brush the dust off my feet as i walk out the door.
Adios.

Heheh see that, I know Spanish.
Old 2004-09-23, 02:05   Link #3
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Nooo don't go Kageryu!!! after all this time, all the debates, the laughter, the crying, the good times! (join date september)

why god? oh my god! why? holy mother of jesus whyyyyyy???????????
Old 2004-09-23, 02:05   Link #4
SalTheBard

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Old 2004-09-23, 02:08   Link #5
Marlin
Sakura's so cute!

Send a message via MSN to Marlin
Please don't let god in this this thread to...
I have to report you, like in the other topic..
Old 2004-09-23, 02:55   Link #6
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Nooo don't go Kageryu!!! after all this time, all the debates, the laughter, the crying, the good times! (join date september)

why god? oh my god! why? holy mother of jesus whyyyyyy???????????
u forgot ur sarcastic tag!!
Old 2004-09-23, 03:19   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageryu
Given this attitude, then there is only one thing we can do, and that's to help you leave.

Seems rather pointless to say you want to discuss this since you've already declared you are now leaving, there no need to keep the thread open.
Closed Thread