AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-14, 09:26   Link #21
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I just hope kishi doesn't troll Madara with the "will of fire" crap or any other sentimentality shit. If he wants to show the Kages defeating the clones then it has to be with legit, comprehensible power of their own - not emotional shit that suddenly makes them stomp all over Madara.
We all know this will end with madara about to finally defeat the kages then the edo tensei ends because of itachi
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 09:32   Link #22
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Starting to think kabuto himself might be an ET zombie somehow, with those cracks on his face. I think we might see Orochimaru again soon as well, possibly when Itachi enters Kabuto's mind.

Naruto clones vs Madara clones would be the dumbest and yet most epic thing to ever happen in Naruto.
Spoiler for Kabuto's real body:

Kabuto's real body is under the cracked skin he's using now so he probably isn't a edo zombie.

This is why Kabuto was going to let Sasuke hit him this chapter since he would just crawl out of his skin and use his snake form.

Tsunade got a good power-up, it seems she couldn't use no-hand seals healing against Oro so she has improved over the time skip.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 09:44   Link #23
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
If Itachi and Sasuke successfully stop Edo Tensei, then won't Itachi disappear, thereby making him yet again unable to keep his promise to Sasuke?
I have this theory that Sasuke will prevent Edo Tensei from stopping, since he loves Itachi so much
Old 2012-03-14, 09:48   Link #24
ronin myael
lost ronin

madara continues to make fun of the kage, i should be annoyed but i'm not.

sasuke and itachi teaming up to defeat kabuto is not surprising at all but i guess the outcome of this fight will determine the madara vs. kage clash.
Old 2012-03-14, 10:01   Link #25
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

that '5 vs 1' line is totally troll.... hahaha... you're so awesome, Madara

yay! now I want to see Uchiha brothers combination
I never expect Sasuke will side on Itachi... and Itachi's confidence is very good

honestly, once again, Sasuke shows his immaturity... no one will expect Naruto will be a lot more matured than him
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:05   Link #26
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Susano'o on all clones plus the original, yes plz! Also loved the moment when Oonoki said "but we hit you earlier!" and Madara's all like "yea just as planned". Sasuke&Itachi vs Kabuto seems to be going much better...can't wait for the next chapter ^_^
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:10   Link #27
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
that '5 vs 1' line is totally troll.... hahaha... you're so awesome, Madara

yay! now I want to see Uchiha brothers combination
I never expect Sasuke will side on Itachi... and Itachi's confidence is very good

honestly, once again, Sasuke shows his immaturity... no one will expect Naruto will be a lot more matured than him
Sasuke still needs closure from Itachi which Naruto got from meeting his parents. Its only natural Sasuke would want attention from his older brother who he's been separated from for so long.

It will be cool to see 2 susanoo fighting whatever edo's that Kabuto uses maybe he will revive Jiraiya using his blown off arm.
Old 2012-03-14, 10:32   Link #28
unameit

Madara is such class act in this chapter...

Btw, if killing kabuto means edo tensei will never be stopped then that also pretty much means itachi will be revived?? why would he want to stop the edo tensei??

If it's all about to defeat madara, I think Itachi in serious mode + enhanced sasuke and then kyubi naruto should be enough to do just that..

I don't want this turn out crap like orochimaru finally able to fuse with itachi during tsukiyomi mode and stage a fight with sasuke..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:43   Link #29
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
Madara is such class act in this chapter...

I don't want this turn out crap like orochimaru finally able to fuse with itachi during tsukiyomi mode and stage a fight with sasuke..
You raise the possibility of an interesting potential counter to Tsukuyomi. If Kabuto has some conscious version of Orochimaru's presence inside him as a result of those cells taking over, Orochimaru might be able to snap Kabuto out of the genjutsu similarly to how a Tailed Beast does with its host. Of course, more along the lines of what you said, it would be interesting if rather than help Kabuto out of the genjutsu, Orochimaru chose to take the opportunity to pull a fast one on Itachi somehow.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:52   Link #30
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Interesting chapter.

Madara keeps pulling new tricks out of his sleeve and Sasuke and Itachi are going to team up!

Madara and Itachi had the most badass lines in the chapter.

Madara: Well then... I'll ask you one question... do you prefer the clones to use Susanoo....or not?

Itachi: Any jutsu has a weakness. This jutsu's weak point and risk...Are Me!!!

We all know what the weakness of the jutsu is as Kabuto told Tobi that Edo Tensei can only be deactivated by the summoner using the hand seals to cancel it and that this could be done by hypnotizing him with the Sharingan and forcing him to do the signs.

Kabuto is confident because he knows that Itachi is currently unaware of this but realizes the threat Itachi poses which is why he tried to recruit Sasuke to join him.

Kabuto is really out of the loop in regards to Sasuke. He still thinks Sasuke has Orochimaru's power and presumably Orochimaru under control and he doesn't know what Tobi told Sasuke about the Uchiha Massacre.

I think Kabuto's obvious agenda is to finish what Orochimaru started and use Orochimaru's immortality jutsu on Sasuke to acquire Sharingan and the Uchiha's powers.

I don't think the 5 Kage can beat Madara. In fact if they could it would make the canceling of Edo Tensei unnecessary. Madara is there to show how powerful the Uchiha can get. Tobi seems to be grooming Sasuke to be Madara's successor for his own purposes although he also planned to revive Madara with Nagato's technique.

Canceling Edo Tensei will save the Kages from certain destruction (I would not be surprised if there was at leat one casuality).

But since Itachi himself, while no longer controlled by Kabuto, was summoned with Edo Tensei I think he will disintegrate along with Madara. I wonder how he will be able to keep his promise to answer Sasuke's questions and cancel Edo Tensei at the same time. Perhaps he will immobilize Kabuto and hold off on making him form the hand signs until Sasuke is satisfied with their conversation.
Old 2012-03-14, 11:05   Link #31
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Itachi: The truth is....
Kabuto: Undo jutsu activated! *delayed auto activation*
Itachi: I'm sorry Sasuke.
Sasuke: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY BROTHER TROLLED ME TWICE AGAIN!!!
Kabuto: Problem?
Old 2012-03-14, 11:14   Link #32
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Uchiha Unite!
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 11:35   Link #33
cj1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
You raise the possibility of an interesting potential counter to Tsukuyomi. If Kabuto has some conscious version of Orochimaru's presence inside him as a result of those cells taking over, Orochimaru might be able to snap Kabuto out of the genjutsu similarly to how a Tailed Beast does with its host. Of course, more along the lines of what you said, it would be interesting if rather than help Kabuto out of the genjutsu, Orochimaru chose to take the opportunity to pull a fast one on Itachi somehow.
At the begining of Shippuden where Gaara was kidnapped, Kakashi already said implanting chakra to snap people out of the Tsukuyomi is impossible becase a couple of seconds last for a couple of weeks, that method shouldn't work even if its from the inside since it's the ultimate genjutsu. But i can't deny that Orochimaru isn't crafty so there is a possibility, but i hope its wrong since we seen before that orochimaru transfer jutsu just doesn't work against the sharingan.
cj1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 11:52   Link #34
itachi-san314

I wonder how long it will take juugo and suigetsu to get there with orochimaru's random trump card are ruin everything for sasuke?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 11:56   Link #35
SeanQ

At first I thought Itachi was thinking to himself in how to defeat Kabuto...but did he really just tell Kabuto what he was going to do to beat him -_-
Old 2012-03-14, 12:01   Link #36
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Or maybe he was trying to trick him into believing that that was his plan. Maybe he's counting on Sasuke for the genjutsu. I can't believe Itachi would be stupid enough to openly tell his opponent what he is going to do.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:33   Link #37
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
At first I thought Itachi was thinking to himself in how to defeat Kabuto...but did he really just tell Kabuto what he was going to do to beat him -_-
It seems Itachi was trying to intimidate Kabuto since he found out that he can't kill Kabuto to kill of the Edo zombies.

Its not really stupid for Itachi to tell Kabuto he's going to fight him since Kabuto would already know that Itachi would fight him, plus Itachi has Sasuke on his side.

Itachi and Sasuke could both use Tsukuyomi together on Kabuto to force him to release the Edo zombie.
Old 2012-03-14, 12:40   Link #38
itachi-san314

Quote:
^ Or maybe he was trying to trick him into believing that that was his plan. Maybe he's counting on Sasuke for the genjutsu. I can't believe Itachi would be stupid enough to openly tell his opponent what he is going to do.
exactly. itachi is one of the smartest characters in the series. interestingly enough, kabuto and sasuke are right up there as well. my thought was that it was intended to trick or delay kabuto and it was also intended to spark an idea in sasuke as well. probably for sasuke to do what itachi is saying and use tsukiomi while itachi does something else entirely

edit: or a double tsukiomi perhaps? one of kabuto and one on orochimaru's remnants?
Old 2012-03-14, 13:05   Link #39
Eragon
Still Alive

^ I just hope Oro doesn't spring up between the fight, that would really piss me off.
Old 2012-03-14, 13:08   Link #40
itachi-san314

Quote:
^ I just hope Oro doesn't spring up between the fight, that would really piss me off.
I feel like it's a certainty at this point. There's no other reason for Anko to be there. Notice how we got reminded of her perky boobs this chapter? it's because she has the curse mark and a bit of orochi in her. that's why kabuto has her by him

itachi should have the portion he took out of sasuke still in his sealing sword and kabuto has the rest I guess. I actually look forward to his return. If he does come back I hope it's for a while and not just a quick crappy death like when sasuke did him in. he was always my favorite villain ... although edo-madara has probably recently passed him. especially in this chapter

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion