AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-10-08, 20:03   Link #1201
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

People chose Idiot over feminist old hag...
Old 2017-10-08, 20:24   Link #1202
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Well, it isn't like there was a real age gap between the two. And Hilary probably wouldn't qualifie as a feminist.
Old 2017-10-08, 22:24   Link #1203
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh snap! That burn.
Does Trump realize the more he lambast his political allies, the more chances they will turn on him?
Old 2017-10-08, 23:08   Link #1204
The Green One

He does, but he clearly doesn't care. It's all about him in his mind.
Old 2017-10-08, 23:14   Link #1205
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Latest tweet by Donnie:
Nobody could have done what I’ve done for #PuertoRico with so little appreciation. So much work!
Old 2017-10-08, 23:58   Link #1206
The Green One

He really does live in his own little fantasy world doesn't he?
Old 2017-10-09, 00:52   Link #1207
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What, did he improve his golf score or something?
Old 2017-10-10, 12:38   Link #1208
Galaxian

The Rex Tillerson saga continues with Trump saying about the whole "moron" incident during an interview to Forbes:

Quote:
"I think it's fake news, but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."
Later, Trump went off to misspell the word "little" in a tweet attacking Senator Corker...
Old 2017-10-10, 13:24   Link #1209
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The Rex Tillerson saga continues with Trump saying about the whole "moron" incident during an interview to Forbes:

Later, Trump went off to misspell the word "little" in a tweet attacking Senator Corker...
well after the "covefefe" everyonje any will know who's smart you don't need to be a genius to see it or even maybe "dumb".

A big potence like USA in the "little hands of one of the most dumb rich peoples to currently exist in the world, don't forget we still are at 10 months, USA still have 3 years and 2 months without countinf the re-election" which will be a "almost 100% guaranted since american love to "re-elect" the currently one no matter how terrible he can be, this means a really long long way for more USA embarrasiment, a third world war and maybe if trump keep doing trump things we can see usa leaving the ONU and others things and becoming a second "china" with a totally isolationist police with a whole country being surrounded by a big wall to sepparate USA for the world, because "America first"!!!, you know trump things.
Old 2017-10-11, 18:25   Link #1210
monir
cho~ kakkoii

He had a busy day tweeting. What stood out for me the most was the following:
With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!
Can he do this? Will he do it if he can?
Old 2017-10-11, 18:28   Link #1211
GDB

He cannot. He may try anyway.

Also, I love the right-wingers cheering for him to do this, yet don't realize the absolute insanity they'd fling around if Obama had even contemplated doing this to Fox.
Old 2017-10-11, 18:30   Link #1212
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well there is the FCC. That is federal after all.
Old 2017-10-11, 19:59   Link #1213
The Green One

Yep, they believe in the first amendment only when it's convenient for them. When it's not, they'd love nothing more than to crumple it into a ball and throw it out the window.
Old 2017-10-11, 20:18   Link #1214
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

It's pretty much the case for much of the amendment, save for the second.
Old 2017-10-11, 23:43   Link #1215
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
He cannot. He may try anyway.

Also, I love the right-wingers cheering for him to do this, yet don't realize the absolute insanity they'd fling around if Obama had even contemplated doing this to Fox.
That's entirely the point of fascism though. What do you expect them to believe, that everyone follow the same rules?

Fascism is all about robbing others to benefit yourself. Without it, what is even the point?
Old 2017-10-12, 01:27   Link #1216
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

I wonder what's his reaction is gonna once he learns about this?
Old 2017-10-12, 01:39   Link #1217
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Donald Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'

They want to make it a "working trip"? They don't want him to meet the Queen, whose position is purely symbolic? WTH is wrong with them? Get him in, show him the sights, fill him with food and hope he doesn't say or do anything, that's the ticket.
Old 2017-10-12, 02:18   Link #1218
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They want to make it a "working trip"? They don't want him to meet the Queen, whose position is purely symbolic? WTH is wrong with them? Get him in, show him the sights, fill him with food and hope he doesn't say or do anything, that's the ticket.
well remember while the queen really don't have any real politic power she still a "symbol" and a very important one for the UK, she is the "big mama", they don't want to see they great mother being tainted by the scum presence of the assho** trump, also this will hurt trump ego which is exactly what UK want, this is not the first time which UK showed not being "friendly with trump, that is one of the reasons he told a months agor about not wanting coming back to UK since the last time he was there he was heavy criticized.

that is what happen when you are one of the most "hated person in the world", only loosing to terrorist leaders and a few for a crazy NK which is only a little more hated than trump at this point.

trump gonna sunk pretty fast USA relationship with a lot of countries of the world as long they where not "RUSSIA" and don't have a leader called "putin"(his crush).
Old 2017-10-12, 07:38   Link #1219
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

It may have something to do with Twitter. Just a hunch.

Edit: Speaking of Twitter, looks like Trump is tweeting that we "Cannot aid Puerto Rico forever"

Quite a fuck you to the island hmm? Awwww you got hit by a hurricane? Well tough shit, pay back your debts. What's that? You're dying of hunger and thirst and don't have power? Tough shit.

*sigh*

Last edited by The Green One; 2017-10-12 at 08:02.
Old 2017-10-12, 08:23   Link #1220
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

In some lighter tones, a joke taken from Steven Colbert: After the American men's soccer team lost to Trinidad and Tobago they still had a small chance of qualifying for the world cup if Mexico tied Honduras. Mexico got a last minute free kick but the ball never made it past the defensive wall. Mexico wanted to help but - there was a wall in the way. And now the US is paying for it. What a shame.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2017-10-12 at 08:34.
Closed Thread