AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-29, 17:39   Link #41
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I guess they are trying to reach a super happy end with salvation for the crazy lady as well, but I'm pretty sure she already ruined her sister's face before this whole love fiasco and is just a naturally crazy person all around
Duke just completing his grandfather's work of trying to show Sade a better way.

I think they also implied that maybe she can undo what she did to Daleth's face?
Old 2024-04-30, 23:11   Link #42
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think they also implied that maybe she can undo what she did to Daleth's face?
Considering everything magic has done so far, I wouldn't be surprised, but that doesn't excuse the years of trauma caused by ruining her face

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-01, 13:28   Link #43
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Considering everything magic has done so far, I wouldn't be surprised, but that doesn't excuse the years of trauma caused by ruining her face
Agreed, which is probably why they're going to try to redeem her and teach her how to exhibit healthy love.
Old 2024-05-05, 09:34   Link #44
Frontier

Amelia returns! Dreaming of being in bed with her husband by her side...and feeding her her fellow octopi, so I guess it's not the best dream, but it's the thought that counts .

Daleth and Amelia are on the hunt for a mermaid scale! Taking them all the way to ATLANTIS to hang out with muscle-nut fish people and get into an arm-wrestling contest emceed by a cute mermaid girl (voiced by Maaya Uchida?)! Daleth doesn't want to use the hand she held Walter's, and neither lady wants to win and make the other lose face...but Daleth wins the moment her Walter hand is at risk .

I still want Amelia and the ringmaster to reunite, but for now it's enough that he gets a love letter from her .

Designer Viola (with glasses) and seamstress Alice are at work designing a new outfit for Daleth! No longer will she be mistaken for Sade while still honoring the gift from her father! And the Duke and Alice can look forward to living with Viola and Rob...with the Duke as a pet .

I don't think I've ever seen someone want to be thread the way the Duke was looking at Alice biting down on that piece of thread. And she did it deliberately .

Daleth's new black outfit looks amazing on her! Especially with the leg slit showing off her luscious legs! And who better to show it off to than her beloved Walter, who is cross-dressing at the same time? And Daleth thinks he looks cute too! These two really are made for each other .

Evelyn from the magic school has shown up for a check-in with the Duke and Alice (and to catch the Duke changing with Alice)! She also lets them know about Flea's dark past with Sade and how he's changing for the better, and Evelyn's control magic might be useful in the fight against Sade. Though Alice doesn't need to be controlled to profess her love for the Duke .

The Duke is feeling the pressure of his deadline to cure the curse now that Spring has arrived and he's strumming his guitar...so no better excuse to head home and check in with his mom via Air Cuff! And by Air Cuff, I mean, Cuff in bat form dragging the Duke and Alice tied to a sofa all the way there .

Of course they arrive just as they're prepping a dance party, and the Duke will be around too many people, with his mother not having any time for him (as usual). Meanwhile Walter is acting the part of a noble and pretending the Duke doesn't exist while getting chummy with Philip's cute little sister...in full view of Daleth. No better time to finally stake her claim on Walter though .

Who better to get advice on being true to your feelings than from Sharon who has no filter and gushes over the people she loves? Even to the point of getting in fights over them like she did with Alice's aunt! No wonder Gerbera appreciates her as a bestie. Though while she loves Alice to bits, to the point of kissing her all over, Alice only wants a kiss on the lips from the Duke .

I thought we might see Philip again with his sister at the party, but I wish the Duke didn't have to apologize to HIM, of all people. And he's still as uncomfortable and awkward around the Duke...though he also seems terrified of Viola .

Walter's obsession with the Duke might be enough of a turn-off for most women, but Philip's sister actually seemed okay with Walter liking another girl...even if realizing Walter likes Daleth might have actually broken him .

We have a missing Daleth in a dress! A dance party in full swing! Viola wanting her brother to hear her violin playing! Walter down for the count! And the Duke possibly donning armor to attend the party? Sound like more hijinks is on the way !
Old 2024-05-05, 16:19   Link #45
grecefar

With the main ship done and the second ship done too is time to settle the last one with daleth and walter.

Daleth looked beaufitul in the white dress at the end, looking foward to see it in full.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-05, 17:51   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Daleth's new outfit actually looks even more like a nun outfit now... if nun outfits were super sexy. Viola and Alice have done good work.
Old 2024-05-05, 20:44   Link #47
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Daleth still showing how much she likes Walter by arm wrestling Amelia with the hand that Walter didnt hold

So Cuff just being her effervescent self
Old 2024-05-05, 23:31   Link #48
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Daleth's new outfit actually looks even more like a nun outfit now... if nun outfits were super sexy. Viola and Alice have done good work.
Viola is very cultured .
Old 2024-05-12, 09:37   Link #49
Frontier

Who needs an actual snowsuit when Alice's ample thighs and chest are enough? She always runs hot for the Duke, after all .

Viola and Alice look amazing in their dresses! Alice's fishnets have moved to her chest! And the Duke of course is a suit of armor turned into a decoration. But that's about what I expected .

Gerbera CAN smile and be friendly! After nights of practicing with Sharon, of course! But still !

Viola is a bundle of nerves performing in front of everyone, but the Duke is able to come through as her big brother and play accompanying piano! And he's basically just winging it in that armor! It's enough to get Gerbera emotional remembering when she would be affectionate towards the Duke !

Walter finds Daleth looking amazing in her dress up on the roof, anxious and nervous about attending the ball and seeing Walter with other women...but Walter really only has interest in Daleth, and is flattered that she wants him to be the first man she kisses to complete her transformation into human. Not that he thinks she needs to, but it's how she sees a path to be with him. But he can't kiss her...unless he marries her, and he seems to be very much invested in that future .

DALETH AND WALTER ROMANTIC DUET UNDER THE MOONLIGHT! I love how they talk about both being second kids and being all dorky and sweet with each other. The Duke and Alice can't have all the romantic duets .

And then the pair get to ballroom dance together. I get why Daleth is intimidated by Walter's mother, any person would be, but at least they can cast the romantic spell of dancing together, all by themselves. And Gerbera seems to respect Daleth's genuine love for Walter .

The Duke tries to resolve things with his mother, especially when the endgame with Sade is fast approaching, and she even actually apologizes for calling him "Death Incarnate." But as a noble, she still can't accept the idea of him being with Alice if he's to inherit the Dukedom...but as a mother, she just wants him to be happy. And as the Duke still fondly remembers all the kindness she showed him as a mother, Gerbera reveals that she's cared about him all along .

Bunny Viola! Also, Philip wants to fix things with the Duke but is really awkward! Even his own sister has to lecture him. But baby steps, and at least the Duke is happy .

What lies in store for the Duke? The end of his peaceful, fun, life with Alice and Rob? The end of his curse? The end of being with Alice? Either way, he has to move forward, if only so he can finally touch Alice .

Only Alice could make air headpats work and still be quite sexy .
Old 2024-05-12, 16:51   Link #50
grecefar

But it will be the same with walter if daleth becomes a human, she doesn't have status as a human, just a normal woman. I'm sure it will be a happy ending between both couples so I'm not sure about bringing the noble thing now...

anyway, nice chapter but seriously walter need to drop the hate sooner o later, it stopped being funny a long time ago.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-12, 18:09   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The biggest mystery left in this show is the Duke's name. Even his own mother never says it

The Duke is such a good kid. Gerbera's hurt him so much, even if it wasn't on purpose, and yet he still cherishes the memories of his early childhood where she acted like a loving mother to him. She remembers as well and is nostalgic of that time. Hopefully she will get to ruffle his hair again once his curse is lifted.

Daleth was fantastic once again. She might just be the stand out character of this show for me.
Old 2024-05-12, 20:42   Link #52
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Daleth look so fantastic in that dress but got to hand it to Walter he is really smooth while dancing with Daleth

Well got to hand it to Bocchan helping his sister when she had stage fright
Old 2024-05-12, 22:37   Link #53
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The biggest mystery left in this show is the Duke's name. Even his own mother never says it

The Duke is such a good kid. Gerbera's hurt him so much, even if it wasn't on purpose, and yet he still cherishes the memories of his early childhood where she acted like a loving mother to him. She remembers as well and is nostalgic of that time. Hopefully she will get to ruffle his hair again once his curse is lifted.

Daleth was fantastic once again. She might just be the stand out character of this show for me.
Honestly I really think there's a chance we won't learn his name until he casts off the Duke title to be with Alice. Assuming that happens because it seems like the only way for him to be with Alice and Walter will get what he wants that way .