AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2009-03-02, 09:46   Link #141
Justin Kim
*Artist

So wait there is going to be a 4th season of Zero no Tsukaima? I just watched all three seasons in 2 days Go me . If there is going to be a 4th season, does anyone know the probability of it actually coming out, or maybe a guess of the date in which it does release? Because seriously after watching the third season, that whole thing with the void was like a cliffhanger towards the end, so I speculated there has to be a third season - the ending was just too darn unclear.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 12:25   Link #142
rg4619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
If there is going to be a 4th season, does anyone know the probability of it actually coming out, or maybe a guess of the date in which it does release?
Nothing has been announced yet. However, I think there's a good chance of it happening later (whether or not the same team is involved) given the ongoing popularity of the series.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 06:12   Link #143
Justin Kim
*Artist

Ah, ok thank you - that's very helpful, I really do hope they release a 4th season considering they left a cliffhanger just like Shakugan no Shana. So the ending for the third season kinda sucked in my opinion =/. Just an ecchi - like OVA to make up for it lol. Btw how many volumes are there in this anime? O_o.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 09:38   Link #144
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
If by volumes you mean original Novel book volumes then there are at this date 16 books of actual story and two books of Tabitha's side stories. The story is still ongoing so there will be more volumes to come.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 03:27   Link #145
Soda Pop

how did u get all that information?
Soda Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 06:15   Link #146
Darknemo2000

And why not to get it? I have all the novels and helped BT translating them. If you ask how do I know there will be more - obviously that the plot is still rather wide so it would take more than a single volume to bring it to a conclusion.
Old 2009-06-02, 20:27   Link #147
Justin Kim
*Artist

I heard new season was not coming out this year. Was predicted to come out next year at a way later time. T_T.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:52   Link #148
Hubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I heard new season was not coming out this year. Was predicted to come out next year at a way later time. T_T.
You should be happy if one comes out at all; personally I haven't heard anything and will chalk everything up to rumors until an official air date.
Hubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 14:08   Link #149
Justin Kim
*Artist

Yeah, everyone speculates a new season to come out every year >_>. Ah...I just love rumors.
Old 2009-06-04, 15:41   Link #150
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, since there's the new Shakugan no Shana production coming, I think Rie and Satoshi will be too busy reprising their roles as Shana and Yuji, so I don't think we can expect a fourth Zero no Tsukaima season any time soon.
Old 2009-06-13, 03:01   Link #151
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Ok, most probably after SnS 3 will this series get a fourth season, and I PRAAAAAYYYYY that this series will get a good 4th season to redemt it's wonderful failure with season 3...
Terminator98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 15:56   Link #152
Roled

Send a message via ICQ to Roled
In the time, when ZnT 2nd season was about to come... did they confrimed it ? I mean if it´s going to be surprise with 4s or if they´ll confrim it same as they did with Shakugan no Shana.
Sorry for my English ^_*
Roled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 17:35   Link #153
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roled View Post
In the time, when ZnT 2nd season was about to come... did they confrimed it ? I mean if it´s going to be surprise with 4s or if they´ll confrim it same as they did with Shakugan no Shana.
Sorry for my English ^_*
In the past, they've always confirmed Zero no Tsukaima anime seasons well in advance, and that's the usual pattern for anime. It's pretty unusual for shows to be "surprises", given that they generally want to get people riled up for the show.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 03:03   Link #154
Jouzin
Haruhi and Louise fan :)

Hmm I was so stupid last 1,5 year. I didn't notice that there is 3rd season of my beloved anime series. I noticed it only a day ago. Crap what was I doing last year in summer? Hmm anyway I have a question. The 3rd season is covering the plot from which ZnT novels ? Thank you guys

Air TV and Air the movie best anime I have ever seen
Jouzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 06:53   Link #155
Darknemo2000

It is bit pointless to tell which volumes it covers because actually it covers nothing because it changes/skips a lot from original novels so you will still not be able to recognize those novels in the anime.

But it mostly covers volume 08-12. Because in the novels volume 12 was the dumbest and most fanservice based volume yet, naturally, majority of anime third season focuses on it because anime tries to dumb down the meaningful plot and put more fanservice and repetitive boob-jokes, and since volume 12 is full with it without contributing much to a meaningful plot it is as if it was written for the anime.
Old 2009-07-07, 21:30   Link #156
Louise+Saito

I'm really hoping there'll be a fourth season, I felt that they left it quite open with King Joeseph and all.
Louise+Saito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 18:42   Link #157
brokenhrt
~wandering around~ =_=

Where can I watch Zero no Tsukaima videos?
brokenhrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 18:57   Link #158
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenhrt View Post
Where can I watch Zero no Tsukaima videos?
On DVD.

The show's licensed, so we can't discuss how to obtain free videos of ZnT here. Mods don't like it when we do.
Old 2009-08-15, 03:02   Link #159
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

You can't obtain them, but you can watch them for free on "myspace". some guy had uploaded the entire season 1.
Old 2009-08-15, 20:29   Link #160
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Wink

Apologies if this has already been asked...

Who does Saito like?

Louise is cute, Siesta is horny, Tiffania has nice assets,Henrietta fancies him.

Ayeh??

Maybe I should have asked Who SHOULD Saito like?!
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote