Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-10-22, 03:18   Link #1
Minus
Conquerer of Worlds

Send a message via AIM to Minus
Neo/Leo's True Identity

Maybe i'm just crazy cause i know he's supposed to be dead and all but i'm betting on him actually being Mu La Flaga... i mean for starters he sounds pretty much just like Mu (probably the same voice actor) and he piolits a mobile armor as well. i know theses are too few facts and a weak basis for my theory but it just seems like its something they'd do in a series like this.
Minus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 03:43   Link #2
ths1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minus
Maybe i'm just crazy cause i know he's supposed to be dead and all but i'm betting on him actually being Mu La Flaga... i mean for starters he sounds pretty much just like Mu (probably the same voice actor) and he piolits a mobile armor as well. i know theses are too few facts and a weak basis for my theory but it just seems like its something they'd do in a series like this.
There's already another thread going on about this. And his name is Neo. Here are the evidence that support the Neo = Muu theory...

1) Neo and Muu have the same voice actor, speaking in the same voice mannerism
2) Muu's helmet that was floating in space at the end of Seed was removed in the Special Edition.
3) The 2 of them pilot similar mobile armours.
4) Both are blonde.

ths1138
ths1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 06:51   Link #3
JohnSilver
MS Technician

Send a message via MSN to JohnSilver
Qhote Shawn Malley and the deconstructionist writers:
" There is nothing outside of the text."

We don't have ANY evidence that he is in fact Mwu, so stop assuming things. He didn't talk a lot or used any particular sort of discourse outside of Rau's range of discourse for now, you know...
JohnSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 09:46   Link #4
gaheris

I really don't like the Mu clone idea. Although the evidence is leaning in that direction. I liked Mu in the original and his sacrifice at the end of Gundam Seed. If he is Neo or whatever that would belittle what he did. Man they should of just left him dead imo.
gaheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 12:53   Link #5
Daigo

Lol, it's not Mu. He's dead, and even if he wasn't, why would he side with the EA? He wouldn't.
Daigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 15:31   Link #6
Blaat

Not if he has amnesia How cliché that may sound :P

I'm leaning towards clone.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 16:54   Link #7
MasaMune
Custom User Title

My guess: a) It's Mwu who's been messed up somehow
b) They're kinda doing the same thing they did with Seed but the other way around:
Neo= Mwu clone = evil, and Rey = Rau clone is good.
Of course good and evil seem to be pretty relative in series like this.
MasaMune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 18:52   Link #8
Critias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo
Lol, it's not Mu. He's dead, and even if he wasn't, why would he side with the EA? He wouldn't.
What do you mean? He was originally with EA anyways.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 20:19   Link #9
Keppers

You never know. It may be Mwu, and it may not be. I don't know much about newtypes, but maybe something about Mwu being a newtype helped him survive the destruction of Strike, and maybe that helped him realize he is special, and now he's been driven insane, or he is sane, but has some type of new agenda that has to do with Newtypes. But the newtype thing with Rey makes me think that newtypes might be looked at more closely in the Seed universe. Whatever.

So far all the evidence says its Mwu, but its not enough to be certain, and I wouldn't put it past them to purposfully make it look like Mwu and then change things completely later on.... I just hope hes not a clone of Mwu... I'd think that would be overdoing things a bit. Unless they make it seem cool somehow... *shrug*

Let the mystery and speculation continue!!!
Keppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 20:33   Link #10
DwArD
mAnIaC

I don't particularly like the idea of Mwu being cloned. So I'll rather think that Neo is actually Fllaga. Didn't anyone remember that in the original Seed, Fllaga is the only person that is able to pilot Mobius Zero and control the pods. Although that situation may be changed in Seed Desinty, there is still a high possibility that Neo is actually Fllaga. If that's so, then he may either be suffering from amnesia, or have some other purpose. I don't remember EA having any cloning facilities on Earth itself, since it's already having trouble trying to maintain its own power supply before the end of the war in the original Seed. Besides, didn't you see how Sting controlled the pods of Chaos? It's nothing compared to Neo or Mwu! Don't forget, Mwu is one of EA's most outstanding pilot (before Kira came in).

However, a clone is not entirely impossible, but I'll say the probability is somewhere in the middle.
Old 2004-10-23, 06:24   Link #11
AnimeSannins
Freedom-Justice

Mwu's sacrifice was probably the most beautiful sacrifice i've ever seen. Of course i would like such cool character to return, and to be alive, but the fact of him being alive, really does lower the beauty of his sacrifice.

I think he should stay dead,probably as one of the greatest heros our planet ever had.
AnimeSannins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 11:36   Link #12
Keppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSannins
Mwu's sacrifice was probably the most beautiful sacrifice i've ever seen. Of course i would like such cool character to return, and to be alive, but the fact of him being alive, really does lower the beauty of his sacrifice.

I think he should stay dead,probably as one of the greatest heros our planet ever had.
I agree... thats why I'm hoping they have a damn good explanation if it is the real Mwu.
Keppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 14:50   Link #13
Keith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minus
Damn, if what you said is true, then Flay = Steller, aren't they?
Stupid question, could you please act in smart way?
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 15:12   Link #14
kamiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Damn, if what you said is true, then Flay = Steller, aren't they?
Stupid question, could you please act in smart way?
Anything is possible in anime. Like in GW, Heero knew how to treat his fractured leg...
kamiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 15:22   Link #15
Neo_Roanoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keppers
I agree... thats why I'm hoping they have a damn good explanation if it is the real Mwu.
Spoiler:
Neo_Roanoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:30   Link #16
miguel_girlfriend99

It is

Leo/Neo is Mu! Some people erased his memorie and tamped with his body so he'd live. On the 49th phase of GSD, he gets his memorie back!
miguel_girlfriend99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 21:48   Link #17
AsSaSsinKiLlEr
Gonna hunt u down!

Location: Looking for the hackers and screwed them for good!!
Send a message via MSN to AsSaSsinKiLlEr
Talk about having amnesia or brain-washed. When you have been brain-washed or having amnesia, you can be possibly be a new person with new memories and your behavior may also change and some behaviours might not be change as if some of the memories still intact. You can see that Mwu might had been rescued and brain-washed to be a new person to lead the Phantom Pain squad (there's an episode where Neo recalled his memories saw Djibril beside him with all those bandages around him). Mwu supposed to be dead and yet Fukuda wants him alive!...

p.s: this topic had been discussed earlier but too bad the forum had been hacked and the thread that discussed this topic probably had gone.
AsSaSsinKiLlEr is offline   Reply With Quote