AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-25, 02:06   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 347 Discussion

The Lust

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, after Ulquiorra shot the black cero at Ichigo his mask is completely destroyed. The impact is so strong that the top of a dome is gone. The whole Las Noches shakes and even Ishida and Orihime could feel it. Orihime calls Ishida and asks him if his power could carry her to the top of the dome. Ishida wants to reject her request but meets with her pleading eyes and word. He couldn’t refuse her.

* A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. His mask is gone but the black/golden eyes remain. His bankai coat is gone and only has a hakama left. Ichigo tries to gain his balance mid air but Ulquiorra appears and kicks him makes him hit the dome. Ulquiorra tells Ichigo even though his form and attacks are similar to arrancars but the difference is too great. He says while it is clever to act like a hollow yet using shinigami or human powers, it doesn’t make humans equal to the hollows. Ichigo’s still persistent, he slowly getting up, holding his sword tightly while his eyes are slowly turning into human he whispers, “Getsuga….”

* “I said this is useless!!!!!!” Ulquiorra screams and hit Ichigo with his sword. Ichigo hits the dome. Ulquiorra follows him and grabs his neck lifting him up from the ground. “Why won’t you drop your sword? You’ve seen the difference in our powers.”“Difference in powers….so what?” He stars right back at Ulquiorra, “If you are stronger than me so I should quit? I know from the start that you are stronger. Until now, no matter how many times I see your strength it won’t change my mind…”

* Ichigo smiles intensely at Ulquiorra, “I will defeat you, Ulquiorra.” And that makes Ulquiorra let go of Ichigo.“How ridiculous, Kurosaki Ichigo. Your words are of those who don’t know the true despair.” Ichigo looks confused at Ulquiorra before feeling the change in Ulquiorra’s reiatsu.His long white coat is gone and the only left is his wings revealing his chest where liquid like blood is flowing out from his hollow hole. The lower part is covered in something similar to black fur. His arms turn black from the elbows to finger tips. His white eyes turn black and the marks under his eyes are wider. The hollow mask turns into the horns.

* “If you don’t know then I will tell you. This is the true form of despair.”

NOTES :

Quote:
- Seems like Ishida has inner monologue regarding whether he should accept Orihime’s request or not.

- A guy comments Ulquiorra’s form resembles the Devil Man.

- Ulquiorra raises his voice for the first time.

Credits : Annie / Avidlinuxuser

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-02-26 at 13:29.
Old 2009-02-25, 02:12   Link #2
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
"* He says he'll clearly show just how different their levels are."

This tickles...
Old 2009-02-25, 02:20   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I really dont think ulqi need to prove he is currently stronger than Ichigo, its an established fact fact by now . Ulqi is a man of little words but this chapter he has a classic case of verbal diarrhea .. Way to go Kubo thats how you drag the chapter ... As predicted by many including myself the cero had no or little effect .... What remains to be seen is complete transformation and the abilities it holds .

Now would be the time for Ichigo to dig deep and use his vizard powers shown in the training arc if he has to survive .
Old 2009-02-25, 02:27   Link #4
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

completes his transformation? O_O

omg.....espada have 2 forms like shikai and bankai? omg O_O
Old 2009-02-25, 02:28   Link #5
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I really dont think ulqi need to prove he is currently stronger than Ichigo, its an established fact fact by now . .
No it isn't fact, its more of a point of view. I can't see how he's so much stronger. His release put him wee bit ahead. If you line the chapter of the pages in row...you will see he really isn't doing that well ^_^

Hence the need to prove he's the strongest. It's actually an established fact that "Ichigo" is stronger. ^_^
Old 2009-02-25, 02:30   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits : Danna

minor minor changes from first translation

Quote:
* Inoue expressed her thought to Ishida that she wanted to go up there.

* "I have shown you how big different our power are, so why do you still want to challenge me?"

* Ulquiorra asked Ichigo, which he replied. No matter how different our power are, I'll continue to fight you.

* After he said that, Ulquiorra said it seemed he will seriously go on Ichigo
Old 2009-02-25, 02:44   Link #7
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I told yall Ichigo can't touch this beast I freaking told all you!!!!!!!
What? What now Ichigo?
You gonna DIE!!!

ULQUIRRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPER SAIYAN X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2009-02-25, 02:49   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
completes his transformation? O_O

omg.....espada have 2 forms like shikai and bankai? omg O_O
Maybe possible .... I would say in this new forms he gets more tools at his disposal . Other than Ulqi turning into a full-fledged Man-Bat or having a cape n fangs going by the name Count Ulquiorra I dont know what he can transform into . So I would say new appendages armor weapons etc etc
Old 2009-02-25, 02:51   Link #9
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

stage 2: Batman Beyond
Old 2009-02-25, 02:53   Link #10
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Maybe possible .... I would say in this new forms he gets more tools at his disposal . Other than Ulqi turning into a full-fledged Man-Bat or having a cape n fangs going by the name Count Ulquiorra I dont know what he can transform into . So I would say new appendages armor weapons etc etc

Armor and Sword?

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4049/8ggjv0.jpg

however this thing is just strange....his initial transformation hinted to Vastolordes human-like release....but now it will probably be more hollow/monster-like.....so it's very strange

note: when will pics come out? expecially if there is a pic for this transformation........or maybe it will be shown in 348 like for initial release
Old 2009-02-25, 03:01   Link #11
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
stage 2: Batman Beyond
Have a cookie ... Edit: Cookie Nazi says "WRONG!"
Old 2009-02-25, 03:08   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
Armor and Sword?

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4049/8ggjv0.jpg

however this thing is just strange....his initial transformation hinted to Vastolordes human-like release....but now it will probably be more hollow/monster-like.....so it's very strange

note: when will pics come out? expecially if there is a pic for this transformation........or maybe it will be shown in 348 like for initial release

Transforming, more so into a humanoid form would adversely effect his combat abilities IMO. So I don't think its a possibility .

Taking a shot in the dark the bones on his wings can protrude and form spears or knives . So he can attack with wings ... The armor more on lines of Angel of Death from Dogma

Most likely will be a teaser preview the full transformation pictures will be 348
Old 2009-02-25, 03:15   Link #13
Glacial

edit: Nvm they fixed it ^___^

Anyway, I'm quite disappointed that we don't have much moving in the fight this chapter; at best it seems a showcase for Kubo's Ulquiorra art >_>

*sigh* just when I thought the Cero Oscuras would jump-start the plot progression

Last edited by Glacial; 2009-02-25 at 05:56.
Old 2009-02-25, 03:24   Link #14
Sythychan

Ulq = VL Status?

Considering that 4 and ^ Espada have this "Second Release" Whats the real difference between Shinigami and Arrancar now? Is Kubo Tite trying to do a "Racism" between souls kind of deal and explain how the Hollow race was better and the Shinigami are the real bad guys?

>_>;;

Okay maybe not on that but hmm,

So Ichigo gets wtfowned, and either Hichigo saves him, a captain saves him, or Orihime saves him. Either way I would gouge my eyes out if Ichigo learns some form of PLOTkai... >__>;

Or maybe his Getsuga Tensho is just his hollows cero and he never truly learned his real Bankai ability?

o-O;
Old 2009-02-25, 04:34   Link #15
Viron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
...and he never truly learned his real Bankai ability?

o-O;
This also came to my mind, when i compared Ichigos Shikai to those of some other Shinigami which all have some amazing abilities.

Rukia: The 3 dances
Matsumoto: Ash
Kira: doubles the weigh
Byakuya: cherry blossom
Ichigo: ....hm... Getsuga and a cool shape

Ichigos Shikai has nothing special. The powers of the Other Shinigamis Shikais are rather comparable to Ichigos Bankai i think.
Old 2009-02-25, 05:10   Link #16
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Why are people saying a second release? Why couldn't he have just not finished his release, like Geta's post implies. it not like he was pushed to the point he needed to use a 'second release'.
Old 2009-02-25, 05:24   Link #17
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Even Vega, the weakling fraccion who fought Soi Fong , only showed her completed transformation for the last blow. It's hardly an indicator of VL status. An other hint from Kubo to keep us guessing though.
Old 2009-02-25, 07:29   Link #18
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Wow, the new summary is out and,and...god it's so lame....so cero colour doesn't make a difference after all, it's as useless as always (has ANYONE ever died from a cero that is supposed "not to leave an atom"?)
So anyway, since Inoue bothers taking up a few pages per chapter I wanna make the juicy assumption that Ulquiorra will kill her once Ishida fails to stop her going up and then Ichigo does something useful. (comparing bleach and naruto manga, I'd say we need a few deaths here and there, don't you think?)
Old 2009-02-25, 07:30   Link #19
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Where the fuck is Yammy?
Have I missed his death or something?
Old 2009-02-25, 07:34   Link #20
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ishida's bomb kicked his ass all the way to menos forest, expect him back after 40 chapters or so xD
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga