AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 18 34.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 32.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 11:59   Link #241
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
But can one take Quattro seriously, with such a ridiculous hairstyle?
Maybe that's the idea . You don't think her as serious villain stock and then she pulls all sorts of psycho mayhem on you.

But then again Quattro's portrayal has been consistent throughout the series. I believe everyone's impression of her after #12 would be, "Damn, she's quite the bitch..." And that sadistic bitchiness just got better (or worse? Your pick).

Signature by liro
Old 2007-09-06, 12:06   Link #242
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*aura of doom* The NXF bricks are safe compared to the ICB that's aimed at your head....
Standing up for one's beliefs is what a Cleric does best!

*ICB >>>> Creator-san*

~~~~~~

Teana can't go invis, so no Windwalk. I'd go for the Variable Shot no-resistence nuke. So

Teana the Lanster Bullet

Variable Shot - Drop a meteor into an area causing Chaos damage and ignores spell resistance. Higher levels affect larger area and more damage.

Spawn Silhouette - Create a controllable copy of Teana. Costs mana to maintain; more silhouttes, more drain. Higher levels reduce cooldown and mana cost.

Expose Weakness - Chance to do 2x damage, 0.5 sec stun and cause target to lose 10 armor for 4 seconds.

Crossfire Mirage - [Ultimate; Channeling] Large AOE attack causing random bolts to rain down on opponents around her for 10 seconds. Getting caught in a bolt does more damage and stuns for 1 sec.

Old 2007-09-06, 13:31   Link #243
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Uno-With Scaglietti
Due-Who knows...
Tre-With Scaglietti
Quattro-Having fun watching the death match between Vivio and Nanoha
Cinque-Still missing, maybe still in repairs
Sein-With Schach, no idea what's going on over there, conscious
Sette-With Scaglietti
Otto-Captured by Shamal and the wolf/dog (Zafira)
Nove-Conscious, rollerskates have been damaged
Dieci-Binded, defeated by Super Nanoha
Uendi-Unconscious, defeated by Teana
Deed-Unconscious, defeated by Teana
Number 13-I think she's still alive... It looked pretty painful..., defeated by Mach Calibar.

Deprogram? I don't think they were controlled in the first place. I don't think they can be reverted back into a human, either.

Other then Quattro, all the surviving numbers will be "befriend" and taken in by the TSBA.

btw do we still have a Nanoha irc channel?
Old 2007-09-06, 13:38   Link #244
Serenity85
Horo-ism

I have doughts on 1-4 thou as they have a closer tie to Jail, thou 2 might survive only cause well we have no idea where she is :P. My bets are jail, 1, 3-4 dead by the end with 2 living cause of her camo mode. 5-12 are toss ups. 13 aka Ginga until the dust clears we won't know how bad Subaru smacked her.

Quick random thoughts
Old 2007-09-06, 13:49   Link #245
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Nah, in my view, Cinque, Sein, Dieci and Uendi will be the ones that are at least destined to survive. Uendi ain't dead, she's just knocked out. But seriously, now, those four, I see them living through the series. The others, I'm not so sure about, Quattro, Uno and Nove in particular.

As for "Tredici"/Ginga...as said, we can only see what the outcome is after the smoke clears, proverbially.
Old 2007-09-06, 13:55   Link #246
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
But in seasons 1 and 2, we did find out why the Lost Logias in questions were Bad News. That was enough.
We don't even know that much about the Relics. If they'd just said something like "Each Relic grants its holder unique abilities" then showed one or two such abilities, that would have been enough for me.
We know about as much as we know about the Jewel Seeds. 'They are technollogy developped by ancient civilisations, and is made out of a highly crystalized energy'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Standing up for one's beliefs is what a Cleric does best!

*ICB >>>> Creator-san*
If that involves killing innocent 6-year olds, then I highly doupt being a Cleric makes your idea more convincable. *readies another shot*

Quote:
Teana can't go invis, so no Windwalk. I'd go for the Variable Shot no-resistence nuke. So

Teana the Lanster Bullet

Variable Shot - Drop a meteor into an area causing Chaos damage and ignores spell resistance. Higher levels affect larger area and more damage.

Spawn Silhouette - Create a controllable copy of Teana. Costs mana to maintain; more silhouttes, more drain. Higher levels reduce cooldown and mana cost.

Expose Weakness - Chance to do 2x damage, 0.5 sec stun and cause target to lose 10 armor for 4 seconds.

Crossfire Mirage - [Ultimate; Channeling] Large AOE attack causing random bolts to rain down on opponents around her for 10 seconds. Getting caught in a bolt does more damage and stuns for 1 sec.
Expose weakness should work over a certain amount of seconds raher then one shot. This will both make the abillity usefull as well as making it stack well with +attack speed.
Old 2007-09-06, 16:10   Link #247
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Maybe Kha is a evil Cleric then...

I think really only Quattro might die. The TSAB doesn't believe in outright killing criminals, they always try to arrest them (like any good 'police' force).
Old 2007-09-06, 16:15   Link #248
Fabien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
And that sadistic bitchiness just got better (or worse? Your pick).
Yeah, that's the main difference between Jail and her: Scaglietti doesn't care about other people's pain; Quattro cares... and wants more of it.
Old 2007-09-06, 17:13   Link #249
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Maybe Kha is a evil Cleric then...
Or look at it this way, maybe Vivio is evil incarnated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I think really only Quattro might die. The TSAB doesn't believe in outright killing criminals, they always try to arrest them (like any good 'police' force).
Well that's the problem though... So much for epicness...
Old 2007-09-06, 17:24   Link #250
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Or look at it this way, maybe Vivio is evil incarnated...
Unfortunately for that theory, Nanoha follows the golden rule: 'If it's cute, it's not evil. If it apears evil, it's just misunderstood.'
Old 2007-09-06, 17:34   Link #251
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:

Teana the Lanster Bullet

She can go invis. Did it in ep 11 to sneak up on Lute But the other abilities look good so maybe replace Windwalk with Hide
Old 2007-09-06, 18:04   Link #252
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Teana's invisibility skill is quite versatile and is similar to the Treant Protector's one as she can use it to cloak other people as well. For reference, see how she managed to cloak Subaru during the first episode.

Cheers.
Old 2007-09-06, 18:12   Link #253
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow...vivio going GAR mode was unexpected
i guess the end is in sight now leaving nanoha vs vivio as the final fight (lol im getting deja vu again XD)

though tea defeating 3 numbers was kinda hard to swallow...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-06, 19:09   Link #254
arkhangelsk

What's so hard to swallow? She used initiative and tactics correctly. Teana is probably the only person on the Protagonist team right now that is actually using tactics. She deserves to win, and she's on the "Good Guy Team", so she actually does.
Old 2007-09-06, 19:44   Link #255
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Unfortunately for that theory, Nanoha follows the golden rule: 'If it's cute, it's not evil. If it apears evil, it's just misunderstood.'
lol, but its a good way to make more friend

if it really have teana in dota, not bad also .. haha
Old 2007-09-06, 19:54   Link #256
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
though tea defeating 3 numbers was kinda hard to swallow...
The first thing that came to my mind was...

"One bullet ? That's all it took?!"
Old 2007-09-06, 20:07   Link #257
arkhangelsk

It was AP, used in a knockout motion. And I think it was 3. Her well-prepared Cross Fires and one more rapid loaded to detonate Wendi's in-tube round.

To be fair to Numbers' defensive capabilities, it would seem that if someone is caught fully by surprise, even mages can be taken out with relatively light blows in the right places. See Chrono rendering Fate hors de combat with one hit in the original series.
Old 2007-09-06, 20:11   Link #258
Jimmy C

No, it took 3 bullets.
Old 2007-09-06, 20:13   Link #259
Meophist

Just something my brother noticed: Teana took some of Nanoha's advice.
Old 2007-09-06, 20:14   Link #260
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
No, it took 3 bullets.
I was refering to the shots that hit the Numbers, one each.
Closed Thread