AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-03-22, 14:24   Link #1
Rokl

Hunter X Hunter G.I. problems

Hi everyone, I've had some big problems with your HxH G.I. Final torrents and I'd be pleased to know why they aren't working correctly? When I start to watch (for example the second first episodes) the screen gets green and when the opening begins.. Everything will mess up and I can't see anything, I'm really dissapointed.

I'n not sure if the problem is in my computer or if the epidosed are corrupted, because I got a feeling that the torrents have worked with the other members of this forum?
Old 2004-03-22, 14:36   Link #2
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

There are a lot of different versions of HxH GI final around: which group, VHS or DVD version?

Anyway it's most likely a codec problem as usual, uninstall all your old codecs and follow the Media Configuration Guide.
Old 2004-03-22, 14:50   Link #3
Rokl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
There are a lot of different versions of HxH GI final around: which group, VHS or DVD version?

Anyway it's most likely a codec problem as usual, uninstall all your old codecs and follow the Media Configuration Guide.
I downloaded only the VHS versions.
Old 2004-03-22, 19:28   Link #4
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokl
I downloaded only the VHS versions.
That means you have to have Lunar's. The problem you describe sounds exactly like the problem people get when using old XVID codecs (green screen, fliped screen, mismatched sound etc). You may try downloading and installing the most current available XVID codec and you can also see about getting the newest ffdshow which is sometimes the problem in unplayable video.
Old 2004-06-28, 06:47   Link #5
Redemption_Moon

Downloading HxH GI ep 08

Sorry but I have this problem coz I downloaded a pack of seven eps GI OAV without knowing that it was actually eight eps. Now I can't find the eigth alone so I was wondering if anyone knew how to use bittorrent to download a pack and yet really just download episode eight. please help me!
Old 2004-06-28, 06:56   Link #6
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption_Moon
Sorry but I have this problem coz I downloaded a pack of seven eps GI OAV without knowing that it was actually eight eps. Now I can't find the eigth alone so I was wondering if anyone knew how to use bittorrent to download a pack and yet really just download episode eight. please help me!
You don't need to know how to download a single episode from a batch, because episode 8 is available here as single episode. If you are still interested in knowing how to download specific files of a batch, you might want to read the guide about Azureus I wrote because Azureus can do this kind of stuff. See the link in my signature for further information.
Old 2004-07-07, 05:35   Link #7
Redemption_Moon

Yay thanks !!! I was so so stoooopid that I thought GI Final was comlpete and then I found out that it was till ep 14 and that the last ep will be shown sometime September <lol> Silly me I can't wait to see the end. I wonder if Gon'll ever find Gin/g Thanks again _Sin_

P.S.
I happen to like your kewlie picture
Old 2004-07-07, 05:39   Link #8
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Yay thanks !!! I was so so stoooopid that I thought GI Final was comlpete and then I found out that it was till ep 14 and that the last ep will be shown sometime September <lol> Silly me I can't wait to see the end. I wonder if Gon'll ever find Gin/g Thanks again _Sin_
You're welcome ^_^ You spell his father Ging, so did you read the manga?

Quote:
P.S.
I happen to like your kewlie picture
It happens to be my first avatar and photoshop picture for that matter. I must be some genius if it looks that good ^_^ j/k