AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-03, 06:22   Link #81
ShikaShika
無罪

I don't think he'll take them with him when going after Itachi, that's his own very personal affair and I'm sure he wants to deal with Itachi on his own. I'm thinking that it's possible that he'll want to screw the Akatsuki (and thus Itachi) over my going after one of the two or three(?) jinchuurikis that are left (besides Naruto). I guess this theory is kind of a build on 2nr's theory because it works pretty good with Karin's supposed 'chakra sensoring' ability. It's also possible that the true purpose of the sharingan has something to do with jinchuurikis (only loosely based on Sasuke's conversation with kyuubi) but there it is. Something along those lines maybe...

Whatever it is, I'm intrigued.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 06:30   Link #82
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
I think he needs these 3 to fight off other Akatsuki whilst he fights Itachi. They're all gonna want to protect Itachi cos they can't afford to lose more members. Like Sasuke said he has a certain goal to carry out and it'll be much more efficient if he were to do it with a full platoon. But the theory mentioned above about capturing Naruto to lure out Itachi was a good one. It'd make sense to have Karin against Sakura, Juugo against Sai and Suigetsu against Yamato or Kakashi. I think it'd be nice to see Kakashi go off against Zabuza's sword again =]
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 06:37   Link #83
Lon3wolf3
Banned

What i think is that Sasuke has some1 in mind... before killing orochimaru he told him that there is nothing more he can teach im so he is going to kill orochimaru...... Now i think that he is searching for some1 who can teach him..... maybe Uchiha Madara..... because he knows that he is not strong enough to take out Itachi at the moment.....
and before killing Orochimaru he said that he can't offer his Uchiha body and abilities to someone as pathetic as orochimaru... maybe he is planning to train under some on who is powerful and has uchiha body.........
i think that can also be the rason that Kishi made up a plot where Kyuubi tells Sasuke about uchiha madara.....
Lon3wolf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 11:56   Link #84
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
He has a reason : catching Itachi. He is clearly ready to sacrifice everything to get him. And he isn't stupid enough to attack directly Konoha to get Naruto.
And how would attacking Konoha help him catch Itachi?

Still no matter how I look at it Team Sasuke seems weak to get anything done. I say he's going on a big treasure hunt to get something(It could be the other jinchuuriki to flush Itachi out I guess). :O Otherwise why does he need people with special abilities or are those people especially good against Itachi? ?;(
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 23:30   Link #85
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Chiyo has come out good , no one would beleive what she is capable of seeing the teaser . The chracter is nicely potrayed and her seiyu Ikuko Tani has done a top notch job .
Old 2007-04-20, 10:15   Link #86
Rahan

About Chiyo, I don't like the end of episode 10.

In the manga, everything happened really fast. Everybody was in awe of Naruto's quick reaction and all.
In the anime, we only have a granny running and screaming. Naruto's intervention won't look as spectacular.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 23:39   Link #87
Sagittarius
'One'

It was a good episode, yes the constant switching between groups got a little annoying and the Itachi fight did seem a little too drawn out. In fact I thought to myself while watching it "OMG are they gonna? Yup, yup they did, I can't believe they actually got a whole episode in without the Itachi fight really beginning"

Question: When Itachi says "OMG Kakashi you didn't....." Is he referring to obtaining the MS, in which case he had no idea Kakashi posses it, and therefore if Sasuke obtained the MS the total number of people able to use it would be 3, but if Itachi is unaware of Kakashi's......then there is another user??
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 23:33   Link #88
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ikuko Tani ( Chiyo )

Ikuko Tani

* Date of birth : 1939-04-09

* Hometown :
Tokyo, Japan

Ikuko Tani @ Mausu Promotion

* Anime Roles:

Spoiler for savin space:

* Non Anime Roles :

Spoiler for Savin Space:

Old 2007-07-22, 19:40   Link #89
EgoSannin

[Manga] Shippuden and Naruto's Origin Theories!!!

-You know that name Uzumaki Naruto means Whirlpool.Yes that spiral water thingy.You'll be surprised at the end of my theory.

-Fuuton:RasenShiruken is the combination of Wind element based shiruken and Rasengan (Spiral Sphere).It is Naruto's best weapon now but it's incomplete.

-Here is the fatal Theory.I think his complete justu will be named as :
"NimpouFuuton : ShippuRasenShiruken" means Legendery Hurricane with Windy Spikes..!! Rasengan's whirl making ability uses wind(air) to create Hurricanes and wind Shuriken's absolut cutting ability makes it ultimate jutsu.!!!

-He will going to use Water element.Because his true origin is water.Hidden village of rain makes it very very possible.And also ****Pein maybe Naruto's father/uncle/elder brother.????

-anyway Naruto Shippuden named series goal is telling the whole naruto world while naruto creates his ultimate Hurrica jutsu.So the name is Shippuden(Hurricane Chronicles).

-Maybe end of Shippuden we might see Naruto's first relative.Uzumaki something..

***I have more theories in http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=51285&page=22
EgoSannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 19:43   Link #90
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoSannin View Post
-You know that name Uzumaki Naruto means Whirlpool.Yes that spiral water thingy.You'll be surprised at the end of my theory.

-Fuuton:RasenShiruken is the combination of Wind element based shiruken and Rasengan (Spiral Sphere).It is Naruto's best weapon now but it's incomplete.

-Here is the fatal Theory.I think his complete justu will be named as :
"NimpouFuuton : ShippuRasenShiruken" means Legendery Hurricane with Windy Spikes..!! Rasengan's whirl making ability uses wind(air) to create Hurricanes and wind Shuriken's absolut cutting ability makes it ultimate jutsu.!!!

-He will going to use Water element.Because his true origin is water.Hidden village of rain makes it very very possible.And also ****Pein maybe Naruto's father/uncle/elder brother.????

-anyway Naruto Shippuden named series goal is telling the whole naruto world while naruto creates his ultimate Hurrica jutsu.So the name is Shippuden(Hurricane Chronicles).

-Maybe end of Shippuden we might see Naruto's first relative.Uzumaki something..
Uzumaki Pein? *laughs*
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 19:46   Link #91
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Pein is linked to Naruto...Kishi has already stereotyped the plot in Naruto.

Should be a [Manga] tag on this thread since this is pretty much spoilerish
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 20:05   Link #92
EgoSannin

Theory:Another organisations like Akatsuki!!!

Maybe we have an another organisation like Akatsuki.Named hinoiri(sunset)

That is my theory..Here is the facts.

Sunset and dawn means 1 day.A day is a symbol of "world keeps turning".And life on earth continues.Those who controls the dawn and sunset,controls the world.And that is the goal of world domination.

Akatsuki org's goal is making money and gathering tailed demons to declare dominaton of the world.

And maybe Hinoiri's goal is holding political strings in countries??

So this is a Light&Shadow fact.There is known political face represents Light.And unknown criminal underground business Akatsuki as Shadow..

Hmm so we have another big organisation who controls Akatsuki&Hinoiri..

Manga no Chapter 363,maybe we saw their boss

How about it?please discuss it..
EgoSannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 21:04   Link #93
Numinous_Pulchritude
...take my breath away...

The 4th... Naruto... and Pein look very similar... O_O;
Numinous_Pulchritude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 21:15   Link #94
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous_Pulchritude View Post
No, Naruto and Pein look VERY similar. They just relatively resemble the 4th.
Old 2007-07-22, 21:51   Link #95
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous_Pulchritude View Post
Congratulations Sherlock.

Yondaime just resembles, when you compare Pein to Naruto, Yondaime is out of the question.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 22:02   Link #96
ghstwrld

Naruto's origin has never been treated as a mystery in the series so I'm sort of perplexed why people spend time engaging in baseless speculation. Color me confused.
ghstwrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 22:03   Link #97
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstwrld View Post
Naruto's origin has never been treated as a mystery in the series so I'm sort of perplexed why people spend time engaging in baseless speculation. Color me confused.
What manga/anime are you reading/watching? *laughs*
Old 2007-07-24, 19:10   Link #98
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstwrld View Post
His origins were never treated as a mystery? Really? Well then I have a few qeustions you can answer so all the speculation can be put to rest.

Is he relatedy to the 4th? If so, how are they related?
Doesnt anyone in the villiage know about his true lineage?
Who is his mom? Is she dead?
Deos Naruto even have a mom?
Is he related to Pein?
Is he really from Konoha?

I doubt anyone can aswer these qestion exept Kishi himself.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 09:39   Link #99
grandqa
shinobido

Exclamation The Fate of The Naruto Characters

Got A spoiler Here
grandqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 09:40   Link #100
grandqa
shinobido

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=1234
grandqa is offline   Reply With Quote