AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-09-25, 00:23   Link #1121
Ultenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
The ep26 title says "Lala" so from this title you can say what ending it will have ^^

I see something like Rito trying his best but the further they go the harder it gets so Lala seeing her precious friends getting hurt in order to get to her will stop the game (in order to save them) but as a result she will leave earth along with her friends and Rito who she really loves.

After Lala disappeared Rito started to understand that the one he really loves is Lala not Haruna so he confesses to Haruna his decided feelings and goes after Lala

In preview we saw Ren so mostly Ren will help Rito to get to Lala (planet or her ship) by his flying car... Rito will meet wil Lala and will confess to her (she could simply tell that Rito becomed her one in the universe most important person).... well after leaving earth Lala was crying bitterly and was sad so when Rito cames her smile came back so Lalas dad finaly agrees to the weeding ^^ (since he sees that Lala is happy only with that guy)

Hmmm in last sec. of the preview we see Rito running in a a grass field and the sun is set so mostly after lala's annoucment he runns to the end game place but the ship started into space so here comes the upper part what I wrote ^^ but it ends up Lala and Rito returning to earth officialy as a couple and everyone is happy even Haruna since she is happy that her friend Lala retuned and that Rito is happy too

Personaly I think that Haruna doesnt deserve to end up with Rito at the end... well all what she done was sitting at her ass not doing a single move to finaly confess.... she woke up somehow after Lala come and was saying loud that she loves Rito (love rival and very powerfull stealing the person she likes) yet from this point she didnt made a clear move to confesion ;/. Lala in particular was doing everyting for Rito well she lacks of comon sense with those inventions but she didnt have any love experiance yet she tryes her hardest to gain attention from Rito (and his feelings)

Hmmm the RitoxLala ending is somehow shown in ending scences ^^ there is only Haruna that might symbolize lost love and her desire to be with the one she loves yet its immposible :P (hope so XD.... sorry for Haruna fans.... but everyone has their own liking ^^)

I wonder if they could go further into weeding scene XD like after Lala flew away from earth Gid annouced to her that he chosed Lalas partner and the weeding will have place in 1 or few days... the weeding day came the parner is waiting at the altar Lala is coming very sad but when she cames to the altar she notices that the marry partner is Rito (who went after her when she left earth) and her smile along with tears of joy came immediately after that both could come to earth as a marry couple ^^ heheh this idea came from many movies so why not :P
I disagree, mostly because Haruna understands Rito's position. At this point she has very little choice but to wait for him. She thinks he confessed to Lala, and then later finds out they are engaged and living together. Unless she wants to be a homewrecker she really has no other option other than to wait for him to make his feelings clear. But since this is anime, and he's your standard anime harem lead, he's a complete quisling who can't make a decision and hasn't been able to let her know his feelings yet. If anything I feel sorriest for her, because she does like him, and even though he constantly sends her signals that he likes her, in the end he does nothing and hangs out with Lala all the time. Personally I think they should all dump him and go for Saruyama instead.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 02:09   Link #1122
zibi88

Yes, but what was Haruna doint till Lala appeared and showed large interest in Rito... she was close to him for long years yet she done nothing in order to confess or make a clear move... she awakened after another girl showed up but it was kinda too late since the engagment he has with Lala

Ritos desperation in the preview somehow shows that Lala is really important to him well above 10h to last episode airing so we need to wait ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 07:48   Link #1123
Kristen
*Author

I think the title has no real meaning, it's just called Lala since she's the main character. I'm going to predict a non-choice end to leave the possibility of a second season open.
Old 2008-09-25, 08:45   Link #1124
zibi88

Well there was anime called "heroic age" ^^ and the last episode just like to-love-ru was after main character name... in that anime it was called "Age" and so at the end he meet up with main female character and mostly are together from now on

So there is slight possibility that Rito will end up with Lala... or simply he will bring her back and open ending (I hope not ^^) since even in anime Seto no Hanayome main char. guy understood that he loves Saa-chan (cant recall name corectly) and they ended up as a couple

edit:

Spoiler for after last episode ;/:

Last edited by zibi88; 2008-09-25 at 12:30.
Old 2008-09-25, 12:48   Link #1125
Kristen
*Author

Actually got to watch this live. It was kind of cool.

Spoiler for Episode 26:
Old 2008-09-25, 12:58   Link #1126
zibi88

Yeah season 2 would be nice ^^ I would like to see Momo and Nana live along with that RPG arc. ^^ but somehow I dont feel that they will make next season ;/ simply they want us to go read manga XD
Old 2008-09-25, 13:08   Link #1127
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for after last episode ;/:
Bye-Bye Memory-kun was in the chapter that introduced Lala's dad... the one where part of episode 13 was taken from. In other words, Xebek simply cut a reasonable stopping point in half, and filled 13 to 26 with fillers.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 13:40   Link #1128
Freeter
beyond

Reset ending, who didn't see that coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post

Spoiler for Episode 26:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-25, 15:09   Link #1129
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Come to think of this, this was made by Xebex who also did Kanokon, right? No wonder...

Spoiler for final episode and final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 16:32   Link #1130
attobyte

even the ecchi in this one is no match for Amaenaide yo's
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 16:32   Link #1131
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Look what i found!
Old 2008-09-26, 00:58   Link #1132
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The ending: ouch......
Spoiler for not until you've seen the ep:
Old 2008-09-26, 23:46   Link #1133
Kristen
*Author

Sigh. And now it is officially subbed and over.

This last episode was probably one of the most climactic I've seen. It would've been a great show had they stopped with a lot of the filler.

To Love Ru had som very good moments, and some very bad ones. It's music was nice, and it's characters were just... erm... is orgasmic a word? They were quite sexy.

And the possibility of a Haruna end is still VERY possible. Fanfiction ahoy!

It's been a fun 26 weeks (Well, 21, since I didn't start watching/subbing it until week 5), and I'm sad to see it go.

7.1/10 overall.
Old 2008-09-27, 01:45   Link #1134
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Spoiler for END:

6.2/10
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 05:33   Link #1135
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I actually enjoyed the last ep

ep 26 - end

Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 05:48   Link #1136
kamikazex

fun to watch. no complaints
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 10:55   Link #1137
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

dang it they hit the reset button, not conclusive at all.

The best scenes are the yuuki's dream for me
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 10:59   Link #1138
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for TLR 26 and Overview:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 12:54   Link #1139
Ultenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The ending: ouch......
Spoiler for not until you've seen the ep:
My thoughts exactly, I feel so cheated and suckered that I watched all the episodes now and didn't drop it at some point like I knew I should have.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 13:12   Link #1140
Molenir

Myself, I hated the last 2 episodes. It was filled with corny, and yet completely predictable dialog that made me want to skip the whole way through. Worse was knowing it was coming. Show ending must have climactic buildup, even if its totally lame and stupid.

Rito remains an idiot, the only bigger idiot then him, was me for sitting through the entire show, particularly the last 2 episodes. And then the reset...

Yeah, I don't think I'll bother watching this one again. 1-24 were for the most part fun, even if they were mostly fillers and fluff. But the ending just sucked ass.
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, school life, shounen, xebec