AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-06, 08:34   Link #1
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Shinigami-Sama TO 4-nin no Kanojo

Didn't see a thread on this.

Not sure if anyone seen this manga yet.

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo Manga
Summary:

From MangaHelpers: Minaguchi Kaoru is nothing special. He's no good at sports or school, isn't in any clubs, and he's not popular. He has no friends and isn't even interested in any of the girls he knows. He's also teased due to the fact that he loves shoujo manga. Unlike the harem daydreams of his peers, he dreams of finding his true love. Unfortunately, a shinigami comes to kill him, simply because he's a "forever alone" sort of guy. When he gasps out his intention of embracing life with his final breaths, though, she takes it back! As long as he follows through on his intentions, he won't be killed. To convince the shinigami that his plans are genuine, he declares that he will confess to the girl he likes, the very next day. Expecting failure with confessing to random girls in his school, he sends out love letters to four different girls. To his surprise, they all agree to be his girlfriend. Now, this shoujo-manga-loving guy has ended up in a kind of harem story, quadruple-timing four girls! Will he be able to stay involved enough with society to avoid an early death?

And the Shinigami girl is trying her best breaking up at least one of the girls, hoping bad rumors would spread would lead to break up with the other three--and his death.
Old 2013-09-06, 16:18   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

It's hilarious, since Kaoru is the best example of an herbivore boy I've seen.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 16:32   Link #3
Kirihara_R

its funny because he didn't expect that all of them were agree to be his girlfriend but i guess it is one you will expect from a harem manga..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 16:35   Link #4
Shadow5YA

Shinigami trolling
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 16:59   Link #5
omega253

I'm not the only one who thinks that the protagonist looks like Shinji Ikari, right?

At least he is more psychologically stable....

Right?

And why is it that the girls agreed? Maybe he knew them in the past, but he forgot.....

Ah well, I'm just going to patiently look forward to the next chapter.
Old 2013-09-06, 17:12   Link #6
cloud04
Scanlator

its either..they have shinigami's for them as well..for..probably a counter shinigami..like an angel?
Old 2013-09-06, 17:28   Link #7
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
And why is it that the girls agreed? Maybe he knew them in the past, but he forgot.....
Yui explicitly stated in both chapters that she is willing to learn more about Kaoru while dating.

Having only a marginal interest in the opposite sex and learning more about them during a relationship is a common practice in real life. Contrary to what some other people and animanga suggest, it's not necessary to love a person before you date them. Some people do date others just because they're open minded enough to give it a try for the experience.
Old 2013-09-06, 17:32   Link #8
omega253

Yes, but all four at the same time? I mean, I thought he would get maybe one or two, but all four? Doesn't that set off anything resembling alarm?

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid....
Old 2013-09-06, 17:40   Link #9
Sumeragi
Banned

You're thinking too much into it.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 17:42   Link #10
omega253

Got it. I'm not exactly in a light-hearted mood at the moment.....

My favorite at the moment is Lisa. What about you, Sumeragi?
Old 2013-09-06, 17:43   Link #11
Shadow5YA

Lisa stated that this is the first time she's dating someone, so most likely she just wanted to give it a try as well. Kaoru may have just been the only guy who asked her.

I do agree that it's a little too convenient that the four girls managed to get the same guy without running into each other or hearing about it, but we'll have to see how long he can keep this up with that shinigami trolling him at every step.
Old 2013-09-06, 19:37   Link #12
lickere

i agree with shadow5YA, there are people who date without being in love, you don't even need to be open minded, it's pretty normal, of course there is necesary that you like a bit that person, if you just find someone in the street and ask to go out with you, you probably are gonna end with a weirdo.
that's what i don't think its just a fluke, i think our gayrou probably thougth that he was a forever alone who nobody could care of, but the true is that this four girls probably discover that gayrou want a pure love one way or another and they though that he was a pretty good enough partner to experiment love
lickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 20:08   Link #13
omega253

So Chapter 3 is up and....

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
Old 2013-09-25, 20:10   Link #14
cloud04
Scanlator

bring the 2 girls
Old 2013-09-25, 21:10   Link #15
whitecloud

Hes gonna be dead at this point....class rep eyes turn dark you know....
Old 2013-09-25, 23:58   Link #16
Kirihara_R

"hey can i do it one more time" ? lol this is hilarious, a hardcore sadist indeed ...

and the class rep eyes, someone's gonna take his life before the shinigami is ...

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2013-09-26 at 03:18.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 02:44   Link #17
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I'm fairly sure none of the four girls (or probably only one) he chose are "normal" at all. They surely have at least one quirk that would make the MC's life a really torrid time, either by tendencies or general personality.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 03:26   Link #18
Fwarlord

i kinda figured out why both 4 of them agreed to date him. They must be all weirdos who no one else dare to get involve with. Only our poor protagonist ever asked them out because he don't communicate with anyone in the school so no one told him about them.
Now we have a pervert, a sadist, then what about the other 2? Maybe a psychopath or a stalker.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 04:33   Link #19
whitecloud

That remind me of the other manga? What was it? The one with serial killer, masochist, yandere sister for harem
Old 2013-09-26, 05:00   Link #20
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well lets face it you knew something was interesting about the girls and clearly the other 4 are as bad the shinigami is tricky but u can predict that.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote