AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-08, 12:23   Link #1101
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
I don't think it was a spoiler, because we're in a novel thread talking about the novel :P. At least that what I learned from Deacon Blues

One of the reason Nobuna is going to be mad when Yoshiharu returned with Hanbei abandoning Inabayama castle, aside of jealousy, is that she was in a hurry to take back Mino. She wanted to prove that Dousan's decision to entrust her with his dream was not a mistake. She knew that Dousan don't have much long to live.

I don't really keep count on who cried the most, but I think Nobuna cries more than Hanbei. Mostly the crying scenes were for romantic purposes I think.

Spoiler for too long, so I put in the spoiler. During Nobuna's retreat from Asai-Asakura forces:

Btw, considering that Himiko is going to appear in the anime, I assume the anime is going to stop when Imagawa will be crowned as the new Shougun. Which means whoever in the OP scene, except for the foot soldiers, will live. Dunno about the dude who appears after Matsunaga though
It been said the anime is going to at least vol 3 I think. Imagawa Yoshimoto appears in vol 2 so we will see her again. I hope it ends at vol 4 because that is an exciting part. The first episode of the anime had a lot of differences than the Light Novel. In the anime, Nobuna named Sagara a monkey because he said he was from he future which Nobuna called him Monkey because her belief is that is not human. In the Light Novel, Nobuna named Sagara when she place her matchlock rifle in Sagara's mouth and asked his name where Sagara can only say two parts of his name, Sa.. and ru..., Saru (Monkey in Japanese). I am guessing there are laws where they cannot show that in anime right?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 13:49   Link #1102
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It been said the anime is going to at least vol 3 I think. Imagawa Yoshimoto appears in vol 2 so we will see her again. I hope it ends at vol 4 because that is an exciting part. The first episode of the anime had a lot of differences than the Light Novel. In the anime, Nobuna named Sagara a monkey because he said he was from he future which Nobuna called him Monkey because her belief is that is not human. In the Light Novel, Nobuna named Sagara when she place her matchlock rifle in Sagara's mouth and asked his name where Sagara can only say two parts of his name, Sa.. and ru..., Saru (Monkey in Japanese). I am guessing there are laws where they cannot show that in anime right?
I agree with you there are some laws in anime and manga like for example where the Mc in harem most of them are dense or ect.
Old 2012-08-08, 14:10   Link #1103
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I'm trying to remember which one I played, I believe it was "Nobunaga's Ambition: The Way of Heaven" on PC although I played it without knowing Japanese .. which was a tad difficult. "Iron Triangle" (http://www.koei.com/irontriangle/) came out for PS2 in North America, but I never played it.

The gameplay reminds me a lot of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, also by Koei, albeit the combat in Nobunaga is in real time vs. turn based.

I've recently gotten into Total War 2: Shogun because of this series, but that game removes all the historical events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
It was the Ambition of Oda Nobunaga. But I wonder if Hanbei in the games has a lot of CHR. Normally, I need characters with high INT and CHR to employ good people. In Romance of the Three Kingdoms, for example, I NEED Zhuge Liang since he has like 100 INT and 98 CHR, and his recommendations never fail.
I already know it's Nobunaga's Ambition . However, like RTK, it has many editions across the platforms. I've pretty much played all the RTK editions up till 6, Genghis Khan 1 & 2, Bandits' King, and Uncharted Waters 1 & 2 of Koei games. I've tried Nobunaga's Ambition 1 and 2 before but never really gotten into it. I also know there are many later editions which feature more advanced mechanics on more modern platforms. So, my question is which edition might the author be referring to when Saru was making all those game references and events. I believe it's a much more modern version and not 1 and 2 (DOS days of PC and days of 8-bit consoles except Sega) I think the events stated and INT stat of Hanbei gives a hint and I'm just curious about it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 14:21   Link #1104
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

LOL all u guys talking about RTK...

Makes me want to play Total War Shogun and be Oda, and dominate japan all over again.

Ah Katsue makes me want to play dynasty warriors tho..
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 14:23   Link #1105
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ Iarethian:

So the one I referred to in my post, "The Way of Heaven" I believe is Nobunaga 13. I *think* that one was the one that Saru was referring to, but I don't remember Hanbei's stats, I'll have to check.

I do recall the "character join" and "historical battles" events, but I think those have been the case since the earlier versions as well. Even though I didn't understand Japanese, the game was actually quite fun, albeit not as fun as RTK11 (which I had in english also on the PC)

aigomorla: Haha, that's what I've been doing, but matchlocks are so underpowered.. and it's so much easier to win with the Shimazu
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 17:15   Link #1106
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There are so many games base on the Sengoku age and most of them are strategy. Its very funny and interesting.

Getting a tad quiet in here we should start a new discussion. What about characters first impressions on the first chapter?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-08-08 at 17:42.
Old 2012-08-08, 19:00   Link #1107
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
There are so many games base on the Sengoku age and most of them are strategy. Its very funny and interesting.

Getting a tad quiet in here we should start a new discussion. What about characters first impressions on the first chapter?
too much attention = BAD!!! u remember what happened to DxD?

And my first impression is, i dont think the anime got anywhere close to the l33t dodging skills of the MC.

Also with his leet dodging ability, why is it that nobuna always manages to hit him?
Old 2012-08-08, 19:04   Link #1108
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well you got to ask the question, how often does a guy expect to get kicked in the face by a girl that has a rifle, wearing tiger skin, and having lingerie exposed?
Old 2012-08-08, 19:14   Link #1109
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Well you got to ask the question, how often does a guy expect to get kicked in the face by a girl that has a rifle, wearing tiger skin, and having lingerie exposed?
thats just my point.
Id assume by vol.3 he would expect a flying kick to be shot at him, and he would do the "matrix" style dodging, however that would probably end up pissing nobuna off more.
Old 2012-08-08, 19:18   Link #1110
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It's a blessing to get kicked by Nobuna's foot.
Old 2012-08-08, 19:23   Link #1111
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
or stepped beneath it <3
Old 2012-08-08, 19:24   Link #1112
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Nobuna wear wooden sandals..... hmm. What hurts more when getting kicked in the face, by normal shoes or wooden sandals?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-08-08 at 19:41.
Old 2012-08-08, 19:40   Link #1113
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Nobuna wear wooden sandals..... hmm. What hurts more when getting kicked in the face, by a normal shoe or wooden sandals?
Maybe you should ask Mizuno or Ravenblitz they seem to know about such things
Old 2012-08-08, 21:48   Link #1114
Athena
The Power of One

My guess would be wooden sandal. Normal shoes have some nice comfortable materials beneath and are soft. Wooden sandals are harder, though it depends on the type of wood.

If you want to be kicked, I'd recommend normal shoes. It is more adhesive in the sense that you can feel the shoe getting on and off your body, whereas wooden sandals are more rigid and aren't that flexible, so it would bring more pain than pleasure. On the other hand, if you want to be stepped on, I think you'd like wooden sandals. The feeling can reach to your bones and would make you feel better. It would be a plus if the sandals step on the side of your back since it is not somewhere you massage often. Also, applying a constant amount of pressure through a long time lapse gives better result.

Yes, I am the hell of a freak.
Old 2012-08-08, 21:48   Link #1115
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Wooden sandals. Definitely. There are harder than a normal shoe that are made of rubber soles and leather, etc. Also, I'm glad it's the face than farther south if you know what I mean .
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 21:51   Link #1116
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Wooden sandals. Definitely. There are harder than a normal shoe that are made of rubber soles and leather, etc. Also, I'm glad it's the face than farther south if you know what I mean .
You are talking about kicking or stepping? Or if you want, I can make a post giving my opinion like the one above.
Old 2012-08-08, 21:57   Link #1117
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
You are talking about kicking or stepping? Or if you want, I can make a post giving my opinion like the one above.
I'm talking about kicking. And by stepping do you mean being stepped on or walking?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:03   Link #1118
Athena
The Power of One

@Welsh Step on.

Oh wait, I think we're bit off-topic.
Old 2012-08-08, 22:06   Link #1119
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Not really off topic, we are considering what may happen in the future of Sagara if Nobuna happens to get jealous (which she will) or if he done something to make her mad (which he will). Oh and Athena I learnt some new and startling things from you hahaha!
Old 2012-08-08, 22:06   Link #1120
fazri
blacksun king

oi..oi...
what the hell happen with this tread why many member with M tendencie gather in here?

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem