AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 05 Rating
Perfect 10 24 26.97%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 20.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 22.47%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 16.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 8.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.25%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.12%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.12%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-08, 19:15   Link #221
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I love how they made the German Laura all Militant lol. I think someone has a little animosity towards a little brother or a certain teacher. That was some full blown hate, she didnt even take her seat before she pimped slapped him. I actually thought she was going to challenge him to a duel but then i noticed no glove was involved. Im hoping that smack also jolts something in his head making him at least somewhat more interesting than he is now. Although, its a fun series Ichika quite frankly is boring not the worst iv ever seen but giving him a little more flare would bring things together a bit at least for me.
That smack that Laura did completely caught me by surprise but hope it actually makes Ichika's brain work a little more and notice feelings his harem group has for him. As well as the hatred that just appeared at his doorstep. But if things don't go so well... He might use his mystical harem powers to even get Laura to fall for him...
Old 2011-02-08, 23:42   Link #222
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
That smack that Laura did completely caught me by surprise but hope it actually makes Ichika's brain work a little more and notice feelings his harem group has for him. As well as the hatred that just appeared at his doorstep. But if things don't go so well... He might use his mystical harem powers to even get Laura to fall for him...
HAHA i guess it will happen but i think there will be the i hate u right now phase XD
Old 2011-02-09, 04:26   Link #223
ReddyRedWolf

Laura would rather be Chifuyu's younger sister.

Course Yamada sensei did say a legal way to do that. But it would require marrying Ichika.
Old 2011-02-09, 13:28   Link #224
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Charles is cute because she is like reverse trap and also of how she acts with Ichika XD
Closed Thread