AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-04-25, 06:50   Link #121
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

lol oh and i forgot to mention Sir Crocodile but i dont see why i should since he got stripped of his rank by the government but then again that leaves 3 more spots we need to find out if dragon is one of them.
Old 2006-10-21, 09:40   Link #122
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
Strongest Shichibuktai?? spoilers

As the title says, who is the strongest shichibuktai??

we have seen 4 of them.
Mihawk
Do flamingo (guy with lots of pink feathers) 340mill
Bartholomew kuma (big guy with the bible) 296mill
Crocodile (deceased) 80mill
and we have heard of 1 more but havent seen him and thats:
Jimbei (a merman)

i cant recall that anyone say who is the strongest in the anime, but in the manga one of zorros friend say that Jimbei is the strongest after fighting Don Krieg... any1 else read that??

but if thats not true then who is, my guess is one of the 3 we havent seen.

And that crocodile was the weakest, and i think that mihawk is stronger than Do Flamingo and Kuma, but maybe there is one between Kuma and Crocodile(cause its such a big jump from 80 mill to 296mill)
which leaves us 2 others to put somewhere and i mean that they are the 2 strongest of the 7.

any1 got an opinion?
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 10:02   Link #123
Slayerx

I'd probably lean more towards Mihawk being the strongest, or atleast second or third... i think there is probably a reason why Oda didn't give us the former bounty on his head...

Also, we can't be sure that the strawhats will face against the shichibukai in the order that we see them... in other words i think you may be right about their being atleast one underneth Kuma... for this might guess would be Jimbei, but that's only because Jimbai was once compared to Arlong who was rather weak by current stroy standards (though i am assuming he's much stronger than arlong)

Quote:
Crocodile (deceased) 80mill

And that crocodile was the weakest, and i think that mihawk is stronger than Do Flamingo and Kuma, but maybe there is one between Kuma and Crocodile(cause its such a big jump from 80 mill to 296mill
First off, Croc's not dead, he's still alive and imprisioned
Second, Oda mentioned in an SBS that a Shichibukai's bounty stops going up after they become a member, and that Croc would actually have an estimated 160 million bounty if it were to keep going up...

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-10-21 at 17:23.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 10:29   Link #124
Kurohitsugi

My vote goes to Mihawk.
First, we don't know his bounty, whereas we knew the bounties of Doflamingo and Kuma right away. So we're going to "WTF his bounty was THIS high??!?!?!!". Second, Doflamingo likes to play around with the Marines' top officials like Sengoku but as Mihawk enters the room, he shows quite some respect towards him. I think it was like "Woah, the last one we expected here has shown up...". Third, we know that it's Zoro's ultimate dream to defeat him. So Zoro vs. Mihawk will be one of the last fights of One Piece.

I think that Jimbei is second or close to Mihawk, when we get the information that he is the strongest one, then probably it won't be wrong, though I doubt he can reach Mihawk. I could see Jimbei as the one with the most raw strength but Mihawk also seems very intelligent.

Edit:
I read some theory, which I liked, that stated that it's also possible that Mihawk or other members didn't have a bounty at all. I think it's not necessary to be a pirate to become one of the shichibukai. I could see Mihawk as a former bounty hunter because I can't really imagine he once had a crew and was a captain. To me, he seems to be quite the loner-type.

Last edited by Kurohitsugi; 2006-10-21 at 12:46.
Kurohitsugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 12:41   Link #125
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

so this post is about who is the strongest right? Well if not...sorry if i got it wrong but i will post anyways.
you are right about how Miahawk is the stringest with his bounty so high and all that Jazz. but i have to say....Zolo is the stringest cause of his inner human strentgh. If youwant more details about this just quote on this and ask what more info youwant from me!!
pinkflower80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 16:35   Link #126
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post

Edit:
I read some theory, which I liked, that stated that it's also possible that Mihawk or other members didn't have a bounty at all. I think it's not necessary to be a pirate to become one of the shichibukai. I could see Mihawk as a former bounty hunter because I can't really imagine he once had a crew and was a captain. To me, he seems to be quite the loner-type.
i think so too, i dont see Mihawk as a pirate type but more like an bounty hunter (it must have been pretty nasty to get him on ur ass )
but i very much doubt that he is the strongest of the 7.

even thou he is the most skilled swordsman in the OP world, i think that if he was the strongest of the 7, we would heard something about it.(that zeff or some other character would say anything about it)

but you must consider that Marchall D Teach(blackbeard) will become an shichibuktai and i dont think his weak, i guess he is stronger than Do Flamingo...

and for you SalyerX: i think that the SH will fight Do Flamingo because he is plotting something, and most likely it will involve the SH or some1 they know, but this is just my thoughts..

and where have you heard that Crocodile is alive?? its not in the anime?
darn it, it seems that every person he fights surive, except Arlong or did he surive?
Old 2006-10-21, 17:17   Link #127
Slayerx

Quote:
Sounds like a pretty good thoery to me... all that's really important is that the person has a name that's reconized and can strike fear in others... Zoro mangaed to do just that while he was still a bounty hunter and no bounty on his head... If you can make a feared name for yourself, but never commit any real crime against the gov't, you could make an effective shichibukai...

However, one things that kinda refutes this thoery just a bit is that fact that we didn't get to see Whitebeard's, and or Shank's bounties... Those two would no doubt be considered very theatening... a reason why Mihawk's bounty wasn't shown could be the same as for them; Oda could just be avoiding giving a measurement for their respective strengths, in favor of reveling it much later in the series when those characters will begin playing a serious role...

Quote:
and for you SalyerX: i think that the SH will fight Do Flamingo because he is plotting something, and most likely it will involve the SH or some1 they know, but this is just my thought
Well ofcourse the strawhats will fight Doflamingo, but when they will face him is questionable... after Enies lobby they are going to be pretty much at an end to a saga, and they can go pretty much anywhere from there... Where they go may have them running into Doflamingo next, or it may have them run into someone else next...

Quote:
and where have you heard that Crocodile is alive?? its not in the anime?
darn it, it seems that every person he fights surive, except Arlong or did he surive?
Well, first off, in the anime, after the marines find Croc beaten, Tashagi goes over a basically declares his arrest not his death... and second he and his minions were featured in one of the recent manga cover mini-arcs

Arlong's death... ya, i was never sure about him...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 02:46   Link #128
regasatanum

i know not who is the strongest ...
but the weakest must be Mihawk...
all the remaining shichibukai are so badass that luffy has to personally subduce them
but for mihawk..
doesnt even need a luffy to beat him, he will just send zoro for this simple task.
regasatanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 13:23   Link #129
S_C_L-1

the way the series is moving right now, im guessing that all this is gonna be blown open once they reach the red line.

most likely, a giant battle royale between the SH, shichibukai, black beard, whitebeard, red hair, VAs, sengoku, donflamingos old crew and all the not-dead villains the SHs have already faced. (with alot of cannon fodder from the WG)

a big arse fight that lasts all the way to raftel?
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 18:02   Link #130
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Mihawk can't be the strongest, but I think that stronger can be only some unreviled one yet
Mihawk is swordman capable of cutting anything, much stronger than Zoro so why he couldn't do some water cutting wave for Crocodile? DF ability doesn't make u god ask Eneru

Flamingo and Mermaid Jimbei are the ones that SH will have to face now (and Blackbeard if he's Shichibukai)
Old 2006-10-23, 18:13   Link #131
S_C_L-1

u mean ask ANYONE other than enel?
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 18:35   Link #132
cheese4u
da big boss

I know this is off subject, but doesn't it seem strange that Blackbeard would want to be a shichibukai? He seems like the pirate type to me. I guess this is Oda's way of putting a person with D in their name in each branch of power.

Monkey D. Luffy-pirate
Blackbeard-shichibukai (possibly)
Garp-Navy (That is if he has D in his name.)
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 05:33   Link #133
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
I know this is off subject, but doesn't it seem strange that Blackbeard would want to be a shichibukai? He seems like the pirate type to me.
yeah he is a pirate type and well stil be a pirate type even if he became a shichibukai so the reason why he want to become a shichibukai is most likely to escape from whitebeard, whitebeard is after his life even though he just send ace after him (well he beleive in ace power or maybe ace is just going to locate him then call the rest of his men to capture him) ... so by becoming a shichibukai he can escape from whitebeard and Ace.
or maybe that guy that recommand him did it one his own will.

anyway i think after reading the lastest manga chapter i know why a shichibukai have to leave his crew and are not allowed to have crew ...
the shichibukai are 1 of the great power that keep the world peace and if their balance get destroyed so the peace of the world will be destroyed as well. so if they have crew members and the got really strong by getting more people, their power will shift up making the balance goes out of control...
even though the shichibukai are under the WG, they still pirates and the marines still have to keep an eyes on them so they don't turn against the WG so if they gain more power the can over throw the marines and maybe the WG ...

now about their crew, i think their crew record get erased giving the crew chance to start any life they want, even their bounties .. but in the end the shichibukai decide what to do with his crew ..

- in Jimbei case, his crew left grandline (or most of them) and start a pirate life again, (and since they where out of grandline the Headquarter didn't put high bounty on them), it will also explain why Arlong didn't have high bounty if he was Jimbei second in command (unless he is not).

- Do flamingo well we saw his crew ...
- Crocodile, i think he killed them

- Mihawk he was alone without crew in first place. (i think)
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 10:56   Link #134
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

[QUOTE=airsBlue;720814]
- in Jimbei case, his crew left grandline (or most of them) and start a pirate life again, (and since they where out of grandline the Headquarter didn't put high bounty on them), it will also explain why Arlong didn't have high bounty if he was Jimbei second in command (unless he is not).QUOTE]

Arlong and Jimbei was not on the same crew, if i get it right they just grew up together, childhood friends...
and i guess Arlong is dead since it will be maybe a reason for Jimbei to turn against the SH and have a fight.

and i bet Ace has the power to take down blackbeard alone, maybe not his crew but at least BB and i dont think Ace will fear BB even if he has the title of Shichibuktai.
Old 2006-10-27, 11:20   Link #135
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
and i bet Ace has the power to take down blackbeard alone, maybe not his crew but at least BB and i dont think Ace will fear BB even if he has the title of Shichibuktai.
yeah i know that Ace is not afried of BB or his crew and he can take care of them alone, but if he became a Shichibuktai, and Ace or WB attacked him, it is like attacking WG and going against them ... i don't think WB will declare war againt WG just to get BB .. if he did that then he is a really a Cool guy
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 15:25   Link #136
IchiGin

That is why BB is so smart, he wants the title of Shichibukai so that WB can't intercept him directly.

But I think Mihawk is at least 2nd strongest, or the, but Who would Luffy take on, cuz Mihawk would fight Zolo, and Luffy would need an opponent who's stronger than Mihawk, who is on the Shichibukai. So it must be someone not revealed yet.
IchiGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 18:22   Link #137
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I'd say Mihawk has to be amongst the strongest. He is supposedly stronger then Shanks that is 1 of the 4 Emperors.

We've yet to see the other 3 so you can't really say other then that.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 08:54   Link #138
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp9 View Post

i cant recall that anyone say who is the strongest in the anime, but in the manga one of zorros friend say that Jimbei is the strongest after fighting Don Krieg... any1 else read that??
It was said that Jimbei ist the most dangerous... not strongest.
Because he has A LOT of hate for Humans, just like Arlong.
Old 2006-12-03, 18:47   Link #139
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
It was said that Jimbei ist the most dangerous... not strongest.
Because he has A LOT of hate for Humans, just like Arlong.
if Mihawk destroyed 50 ships just because someone woke him up, than Jimbei wouldn't need even such small reason that's what means being the meaniest XD

I had thought that Tom-san instead of his death penalty became Shichibukai and changed his name, but he wouldn't be that bad
Old 2006-12-09, 21:29   Link #140
Fukurou

I don't think Mihawk would be the Strongest, But he would have to be 2nd or at least third just as everyone else has posted. Can't really tell how strong kuma is except by looking at his bounty, Donquixote Doflamingo looks to be pretty strong with that mind control thing he did, don't know about Jimbei but he must be pretty strong. Crocodiles bounty wasn't as impressive but thinking back on it, if there bounties hadn't stopped they all would have been much higher.
Fukurou is offline   Reply With Quote