AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-06-18, 21:35   Link #11401
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Chapter 335 was released on June 14, why the hell would he write "next week" when it's going to be release in 2 day after the tweet.
I see and pretty much accept your logic, but it's not impossible for the tweet to refer to Chapter 336. After all, the previous chapter had a sad scene, and was followed by one with another sad scene (whether it's a good sad scene is debatable).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 21:40   Link #11402
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I see and pretty much accept your logic, but it's not impossible for the tweet to refer to Chapter 336. After all, the previous chapter had a sad scene, and was followed by one with another sad scene (whether it's a good sad scene is debatable).
I agree, well the sad scene will most probably be Gray and the others discovering what Ultear did for them.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 01:43   Link #11403
Krono

Quote:
Chapter 335 was released on June 14, why the hell would he write "next week" when it's going to be release in 2 day after the tweet.
Chapter 335 was released in Japan on June 19, aka today. June 14th was when it was leaked to the internet by the distribution chain. In other words we do not get scanlations of Fairy Tail chapters when they're released in Japan, we get the scanlations five days before they are released in Japan.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 02:09   Link #11404
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Chapter 335 was released in Japan on June 19, aka today. June 14th was when it was leaked to the internet by the distribution chain. In other words we do not get scanlations of Fairy Tail chapters when they're released in Japan, we get the scanlations five days before they are released in Japan.
Really since i thought that Fairy Tail chapters are released with the Weekly Shōnen Magazine on every Friday. The only ones on Wednesday are Weekly Shōnen Jump one such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Must be my mistake then, sorry.

Last edited by G147; 2013-06-19 at 02:21.
Old 2013-06-19, 06:39   Link #11405
seiftis
~defying fate

Quote:
You think so, maybe the surprise he mentioned on Twitter is him actually killing Gray off.
now you can lol at your words
Old 2013-06-19, 07:31   Link #11406
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiftis View Post
now you can lol at your words
I can't even lol at my own words seeing that the chapter, it didn't even served as a freaking surprised, i thought of that Ultear's rewinding time to resurrect Gray since i saw Chapter 334 but i didn't want to believe that the story was so predictable so i wished that the surprised was Gray really being dead but once again Mashima showed me that his story is very very predictable. I had my hopes held high on Chapter 334 for him to do something really unexpected only to get it crushed horribly at Chapter 335. Then the next chapter will once again include his favourite Nakama speech, Fairy Tail is getting too predictable that it isn't interesting any more.

Last edited by G147; 2013-06-19 at 07:47.
Old 2013-06-19, 07:48   Link #11407
ellessarr
Banned

about that disscussion about "release", another note, mashima scripts(manga) currently is 3 week ahead current release, this means who currently every week chapter is a "old chapter" who he already give to his editor, mashima forward his work when he goes to Spain, when him talk in his twitter about a "particular" chapter(current ofr at max of 3 future) in his twitter is about a already released chapter who just is waiting in the magazine to be published(this is the reason who the leakers can get the hands on the manga before the release)
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 11:08   Link #11408
Miles Teg

Quote:
Really since i thought that Fairy Tail chapters are released with the Weekly Shōnen Magazine on every Friday. The only ones on Wednesday are Weekly Shōnen Jump one such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Must be my mistake then, sorry.
Weekly Shōnen Magazine and Weekly Shōnen Sunday are both released on Wednesday, the Shōnen Jump is released on Monday.

For the three of them we have chapters 5 to 6 days prior to the official release date.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 04:06   Link #11409
Lunarskylar

did.... this arc just end... just like that?
Old 2013-06-21, 04:06   Link #11410
II Maestro

Fairy Tail Chapter 336 is out!

So future Lucy left a note to destroy the giant gate. The fight just between Natsu and future Rogue ended just like that and destroyed the gate at the same time?

After Gray's supposedly death and Ultear rewinding time for 1 minute, I thought for sure this arc will drag but it ended with Natsu winning without using any dragon slaying secret techniques used.
Old 2013-06-21, 06:09   Link #11411
ImperialFlameGod8190

disappointing so disappointing but o well lets see what happens
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 06:48   Link #11412
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Well that was... anti-climactic. I don't think it ends this easily though. Maybe breaking those gates wasn't a good idea?
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 07:07   Link #11413
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

uuugh, so boring... I can't enjoy this anime because It's so damn predictable.
Spoiler for easily prdecitable.:
Old 2013-06-21, 07:37   Link #11414
immblueversion

So, let me get this straight. By (abruptly) destroying the gates, Future Rogue as he is now won't exist. If he doesn't exist, doesn't that mean he'll never be able to go back from his own time period to bring the dragons to the present, which would erase the need for Ultear to sacrifice herself, which would render the past two chapters, and pretty much all the buildup in this arc to something ominous that wasn't already rendered completely pointless, completely pointless?

I just know what you should be doing.

Last edited by immblueversion; 2013-06-21 at 08:01.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 09:46   Link #11415
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
So, let me get this straight. By (abruptly) destroying the gates, Future Rogue as he is now won't exist. If he doesn't exist, doesn't that mean he'll never be able to go back from his own time period to bring the dragons to the present, which would erase the need for Ultear to sacrifice herself, which would render the past two chapters, and pretty much all the buildup in this arc to something ominous that wasn't already rendered completely pointless, completely pointless?
This is why I grew concerned the moment time travel actually become a part of this arc, because this sort of stuff pretty much always happens when time travel gets involved. Except in this case I don't see the destruction of the gate even doing anything at all, rather than the past couple chapters being rendered as pointless, the act of destroying the gate is what's pointless.

Destruction of the gate now, after the point in time where future-rogue would come through has already come and gone. The gate existed at the point he needed to come through it and let the dragons in. Destroying the gate after the fact should have absolutely no impact on whether future-rogue can exist there. If future-lucy had come back to warn everybody what was happening and had everyone destroy it before rogue could use it then I could see this working. As it stands, if this whole gate destruction business actually works then that is just stupid. Unless I missed something and the gate is more than just a magic door to the past but is somehow tied to how those who use it can exist in that timeline like a sort of anchor.

The better option, at least the only option that makes sense to me, is to have it do nothing at all. Rogue is defeated so his control over the dragons should stop but the dragons will still be there. Some might keep fighting while others might leave but they will still be in that timeline now (possibly used in the eventual fight against acnologia).

Regardless, this chapter was dumb and will probably just be a way of getting out of having Ultear (or anybody for that matter) stay dead.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 10:30   Link #11416
ranchan13

To be completely honest, I'm still holding some hope that the destruction of the Gate was a BAD thing. This arc should not end in this way, just like that
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 10:34   Link #11417
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
To be completely honest, I'm still holding some hope that the destruction of the Gate was a BAD thing. This arc should not end in this way, just like that
Me too. I still want to see Acnologia.
Old 2013-06-21, 11:20   Link #11418
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

umm... is it really end?
if this is the end, then this is boring....

what a let down... since most of us put high expectation on this arc
this is a horrible anti-climatic event
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 11:26   Link #11419
II Maestro

I was expecting the 7 dragon slayers to have their own spot light and actually beat the 7 dragons before the boss fight with Natsu vs future Rogue finish but well it ended just like that.
Old 2013-06-21, 11:32   Link #11420
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
I was expecting the 7 dragon slayers to have their own spot light and actually beat the 7 dragons before the boss fight with Natsu vs future Rogue finish but well it ended just like that.
we still might get some future DS fights but i prefer these fights to not get drag out like some other manga.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen