AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 20:16   Link #241
Lycodrake

I was advised by several people to post this and the link to the fanfic itself here on AS, despite this fanfic thread being practically inactive for months. (I don't know why, so if I'm doing something wrong by posting this I'll remove it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF.net, today
Pranking was a skill and hobby he took pride in. Maybe getting a summoning contract that weaponized it was a bit much, because now everyone is in for a wild trip. And they thought their problem with him was nine-tailed. -Working Summary and Rating; Pairing Undecided-
Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure - Naruto U. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,087 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11-15-12 - Published: 11-07-12 - id: 8681601
Link to the fanfic itself: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8681601/...ing-Over-Tails

Last edited by Lycodrake; 2012-11-16 at 12:13. Reason: Conciseness.
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 18:11   Link #242
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Looks like the thread is extinct(or should I say dead?). The purpose of this thread is to discuss Naruto fanfiction posted in fanfiction sites(like Fanfiction.net and DA for example).

Ratings is to represent what the fanfic contain(and no I`m not gonna let the parent of under-age reviewer blame me..blame the reviewer).

I did not know that this thread exist, so someone must make it alive because this is where we gather fan ideas, I mean everything related to fanfiction.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 00:31   Link #243
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Bumping this thread. Anyone can read Naruto fanfics in fanfiction.net for free

I recently Updated my fanfic 2 days ago now.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 08:13   Link #244
Twi

Some recommendations:

Whirlpool Among the Eddies
Summary: Leaves spiral in the soft eddy as Naruto meets Karin in the Forest of Death. From that moment on, the two bearing the Clan name carried with them the fate of the Uzumaki and would be forever entwined. (Karin x Naruto)

Loyalty
Summary: Blind loyalty is simple. The problem only begins when the world makes you open your eyes. Sakura-centric, AU, pre-timeskip.

Devil's Advocate
Summary: Character study. An accidental meeting brings Zetsu into Naruto's life as his tutor. With Zetsu trying to sway Naruto to his own philosophy of "the only one you can rely on is yourself", Naruto discovers that the world isn't as black and white as his tutor is, that there are at least two sides to every story, and that he has a lot to learn. Hinted NaruIno and NaruTen; grey!Naruto
Old 2016-02-13, 01:20   Link #245
DKN117

Fanfiction.net's filter system isn't precise enough. I'd like to know if there are any decent-or-higher fics where Minato manages to unmask 'Tobi' during their clash on that fateful night.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 15:25   Link #246
Twi

The Naruto x Karin fanfic Whirlpools Among the Eddies has updated again, signalling the beginning of the Konoha Crush arc.
Old 2016-03-08, 17:33   Link #247
Twi

Team 7 Ascension now has a sequel.
Old 2016-03-08, 21:48   Link #248
Galaxian

This is my Naruto fic: The Power to Heal and Destroy. The fic is near its end.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 19:43   Link #249
DKN117

Throwing out an idea here, to see if anyone wants to do anything with it:

When Rin dies, she becomes a ghost - a spirit bound to the living world, unable to been seen or heard by anyone. First traveling back in time to see Obito's rescue and rehabilitation under Old Man Madara, then following him back to the 'present' and watching as he awakens his Mangekyo, slaughters the Kiri nin in horrific fashion, and gives himself over to the 'Uchiha Curse of Hatred', becoming Madara's disciple. From then on, Ghost!Rin watches her two teammates in the ensuing years - Obito descending into maddened darkness, his horrifying plans and actions all done in her name, Kakashi coming within a hair's breadth of the 'despair event horizon' and growing up a broken man, Minato and Kushina dying because of the man who used to be Obito, the Akatsuki's formations and actions, the formation of Team Kakashi and their adventures together (including Sasuke's fall), all the things happening with both of her still-living teammates, right up to the end and the fight against Kaguya.

Watching all of this, helpless to do anything about it as she watches her old team descend into their own darknesses, the fic would let us see Rin's reactions to everything, what she would think and 'say'. I do not think I could pull this off, so if anyone wants to give it a shot...
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-09, 02:43   Link #250
Twi

Whirlpool among the Eddies has updated after a month.
Old 2016-05-17, 23:24   Link #251
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

What is widely considered the best naurto fanfic out there?
Old 2016-05-17, 23:51   Link #252
The Green One

That's a bit too broad. Are you looking for action? Adventure? Drama? Romance? Best advice I can give is go to fanfiction.net and run a search using their filters to find a setup you're looking for, then look for a fic with the most favorites/reviews/follows. That should give you some options you're looking for.
Old 2016-05-20, 02:17   Link #253
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
That's a bit too broad. Are you looking for action? Adventure? Drama? Romance? Best advice I can give is go to fanfiction.net and run a search using their filters to find a setup you're looking for, then look for a fic with the most favorites/reviews/follows. That should give you some options you're looking for.
Hmmm...let's start with these two options then:

1) Best time-travel fan fiction ( i think i've only read 2)
2) Best romance
Old 2018-02-27, 09:15   Link #254
colder

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
What is widely considered the best naurto fanfic out there?
There are too many good Naruto fanfictions! Do you have a genre in mind? If not, I suggest you look at a fanfic with lots of comments and likes because it's probably good!
colder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 17:08   Link #255
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

So I haven't posted in like a million years...mainly because I lost my original login information (both to here and TONFA) but I for whatever reason I was compelled to update Raiu...note that some of the verbiage and written will probably seem...different between chapters 41 & on because I was 22-23 when I started and uh...yeah it's been a whole decade plus. Anyway feel free to comment, critique here or on the story itself. Raiu 42: "A Sneering Shadow"

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net