AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-16, 23:12   Link #1
GrapeSoda

What would ruin Naruto for you? [Manga]

What would have to happen currently in the manga to make you so disgusted with it that you would have to stop reading it? something like
Spoiler:
just a worse case senario.
GrapeSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-16, 23:32   Link #2
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I wouldn't be too upset if that happened.
What would ruin it for me is if Temari and Shikamaru got together.
Since I'm a hardcore ShikaIno shipper. I'm nuts.

Since Naruto isn't really a romantic type of manga, however..
I think it would piss me off if chouji or neji were not dead.
It would make it too cheap. Like no matter what, they'll never die.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-16, 23:54   Link #3
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
If Sasuke left Konoha to gain power and joined with Orochimaru and the new hokage, Tsunade, couldn't do anything to prevent it. That would suck...
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-16, 23:56   Link #4
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Hmm...I'd have to say if Chouji and Ne...well, if Neji died I'd be pretty ticked. He's supposed to be the most powerful Hyuuga ever, I wanted to see what that would be like.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-16, 23:56   Link #5
Merco
I like pie

What would ruin the anime for me is if Oro at the end realizes the mistakes he's made and turned to the side of good...

If an evil character is evil enough, he'd become so evil that the idea of not being evil makes him sick, and die just by entering his sinisterly evil mind.
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 00:07   Link #6
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
I wouldn't be too upset if that happened.
What would ruin it for me is if Temari and Shikamaru got together.
Since I'm a hardcore ShikaIno shipper. I'm nuts.

Since Naruto isn't really a romantic type of manga, however..
I think it would piss me off if chouji or neji were not dead.
It would make it too cheap. Like no matter what, they'll never die.

#1 Boo it would ruin it for me if Ino and shika were together! =p

#2 If neji dies ill also be REALLY ticked.

#3 If sakura doesnt do SOMETHING productive to get stronger >.<

#4 If there isnt a time lapse soon! I want to see all the genin grown up and stronger!
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 00:24   Link #7
digy

okay...hmmm...lets see,

> honestly....if there IS a time lapse....i would be dissappointed....i mean come on...no need to copy DBZ....lets just run with it....come on ppl
> If in this current arc naruto actually finds a way to take sasuke back....come on now...sasuke has to turn evil...its destiny....you all know it
> If they don't confirm what happened to choji, kiba and neji soon...i'm really going to kill somebody
> Honestly...i need some comedy...come on now....naruto is action and comedy....come on man...make me laugh....
> And finally the one thing that would ruin Naruto forever for me......if it ended....i know...longshot...but still.....you never know....hmmmm.
digy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 00:30   Link #8
epyon96

I would be very angry if Naruto drags episodes. I despise long animes. I like animes that are conclusive and to the point.

That's my only quibble which is why I disliked Dragon Ball and starting to dislike Inu Yasha because it. I am happy that Inu Yasha is ending this october.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 01:15   Link #9
MrFuzzyBunny

If Naruto learns to fly, makes the Rasengan blow up mountains, goes Super Kyuubi 2, or turns out to be an Alien I quit.

Oh and if they don't bring back Hinata soon in the manga, I'll be pissed. She gets 10,000 bonus points for seeing past Naruto's obnoxious yelling and "fart no jutsu". Naruto really needs to get past the being single stage. This "giving it all for my woman Sakura" crap needs to end soon.
MrFuzzyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 01:17   Link #10
snarl
>:o

If Neji died and Chouji lived that would tick me off.
snarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 01:18   Link #11
Kouji
StrykerX

But y'know epyon, you don't have to continue to watch Naruto or read the manga if you feel so strongly about that (which I say about millions of times to people that have these kind of attitude). As this anime is only for people that're really interested in it and not for people that think Naruto's a drag.

But what would piss me off is that if Naruto does indeed kill Sasuke in the current arc. Rather than bringing him back to reality and back to his friends.
Old 2004-06-17, 02:02   Link #12
Makyz

Send a message via AIM to Makyz
If Sakura gets off the Sasuke bandwagon and gets with Naruto and Hinata doesn't kill her.
Makyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 02:22   Link #13
epyon96

Quote:
But y'know epyon, you don't have to continue to watch Naruto or read the manga if you feel so strongly about that (which I say about millions of times to people that have these kind of attitude). As this anime is only for people that're really interested in it and not for people that think Naruto's a drag.
Here's the problem with that. Once I am hooked on an anime, even if I am starting to find it a drag, I still want to finish it for the sake of finishing. It's like reading a bad novel and you're three-quarters through, you might as well finish it even though you won't enjoy it. At the end of it, I would just complain about how long and tedius it had been.

I just hope Naruto doesn't turn out to be just that. Do you remember how Dragon Ball Z and GT had been around the end?

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 02:39   Link #14
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

What would ruin Naruto for you?[Manga]

If the secret Ninja Scroll "forbidden jutsus" get stolen
(Remember 1st episode of Naruto)
and was destroyed but its copies were scattered to different places of Narutos world. (or the scrolls get cut like a jigsaw and was scattered)

It's up to Naruto and the rest of the young Ninjas to find 'em before the enemies, Orochimaru or the Akatsuki Organisation gets hold of it.

Cha La Head Cha
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 04:24   Link #15
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda
What would have to happen currently in the manga to make you so disgusted with it that you would have to stop reading it? something like
Spoiler:
just a worse case senario.
This actually could be very interesting, Oro finds out and goes beserk on Kabuto who will find a way to heal Oro's hands. Then Oro will summon Sasuke and get his Sharingan anywayz, and let the undead Sasuke fight Itachi. That wouldn't be so bad

What would ruin it for me? If Chouji and Neji both make a comeback while Naruto is still fighting Sasuke, that would look too much like DBZ. It would look like they both eaten a senzu-bean and got back up with full health/strenght to help Naruto, that would suck.
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 04:59   Link #16
raikage
日本語を食べません!

I've ranted about this several times, but this arc was soooooo close to making me drop Naruto. It's just disgustingly slow, with no real character development or plot advancement. Generally mindless fighting does not make a good series.
Spoiler:

Can we leave out spoiler tags in threads marked *manga*? Oh well, why chance it?
Spoiler:

Like epyon96 said, I tend to stick with a series that I'm fairly deep into. It takes a HUGE act for me to not watch something anymore (unless I give up in ep 1-2; no real time invested into it).
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 06:43   Link #17
neoko

I wouldn't mind if naruto drags on and all, but...As long as it makes up for it later in the chapter. Also it pisses us more because it only comes out weekly. If it was all out then we would have no problem, because we can just skip right back on the story even with the average filler episode or 2...
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 07:47   Link #18
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

if oro manages to live at the end of the arc
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 08:08   Link #19
Anthriel
天使

I agree with epyon and raikage, whenever a friend asks me why I continue to watch Naruto my answer is something like: "I read 219 Chapters and wachted 87 Episodes, I just can't stop anymore, no matter how crappy it gets".
In truth, Chouji's pills in combination with Deus ex Machina already ruined Naruto for me. Naruto is about to die, but wooho, there comes Rock Lee! Rock Lee is about to die, but there comes Gaara! Same for Shika and Kiba! What a logical storyline, how creative, how brilliant! In addition, all the new supermoves ruin the consistency. The Genins begin to close the gap to the Jounins, even though they are ninja for one year at best.
I actually don't have much of a problem with the Anime adding fillers to avoid catching up with the manga, however I do have a problem if the manga itself is dragged out, with just about nothing happening.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 08:23   Link #20
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Naruto was about to die?
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote