AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-04, 11:13   Link #61
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger
I don't think Tobi will be killed off...it just seems to me that Kish. had more planned out for Tobi even when he made his first appearance...it just seems that Tobi will be an important character in the manga, but I never did like Deidra
i agree totally with you
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 11:14   Link #62
Ero-Senn1n

I'm not sure if this logic is good but here is my assumption about Tsunade's decision making:
Tsunade assumes that akatsuki thinks Naruto has been taken to an unknown place to be protected and hidden, and that akatsuki will search the whole fire country for Naruto, especially the hidden fortress-like places. And that monk informed Tsunade that akatsuki began the search for Naruto, and they will probably destroy all these special places in search for the last demon. So it's logical that she wants to take them out before they find out where is Naruto and also before they destroy a lot of the fire country's special places. She can assume that akatsuki don't know of Naruto's current position while she knows of akatsuki's recent position, and that's a small advantage now on her side. It's also logical to send out a whole army, after she got the report that Deidara almost destroyed the whole sand village by himself. So that akatsuki must be stopped before they reach a place full of innocent people, a battle in Konoha would be a catastrophy.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 13:54   Link #63
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

does tsunade REALLY think that a team of jounin and a chuunin can defeat two akatsuki members? come on. if that team had kakashi, gai, sasuke and neji, then they probably could. but asuma hasn't proven to be particularly useful; shikamaru couldn't do shit against an S class ninja; and the other two we haven't really seen fight yet. tsunade should have dispatched half the number of teams and doubled the numbers in each group. i can easily see a bunch of konoha shinobi dying soon.
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 14:43   Link #64
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato_D
does tsunade REALLY think that a team of jounin and a chuunin can defeat two akatsuki members? come on. if that team had kakashi, gai, sasuke and neji, then they probably could. but asuma hasn't proven to be particularly useful; shikamaru couldn't do shit against an S class ninja; and the other two we haven't really seen fight yet. tsunade should have dispatched half the number of teams and doubled the numbers in each group. i can easily see a bunch of konoha shinobi dying soon.

I think Shikamaru will shadow an akatsuki member but finds out that member has some weird skill making the shadow useless. I am betting on a big battle between the squads and Hidan/kakuzu since we really havent seen much of their skills yet. Perhaps we see something like Shikimaru and asuma finds Hidan laying on the ground doing his ritual while tons of konoha shinobis lying dead on the ground?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 14:57   Link #65
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai
I think Shikamaru will shadow an akatsuki member but finds out that member has some weird skill making the shadow useless. I am betting on a big battle between the squads and Hidan/kakuzu since we really havent seen much of their skills yet. Perhaps we see something like Shikimaru and asuma finds Hidan laying on the ground doing his ritual while tons of konoha shinobis lying dead on the ground?
That will probably happen i guess.. sure wouldnt surprise me if it would anyways
Old 2006-08-04, 16:04   Link #66
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Shikamaru doesn't have to necessarily be as strong as the Ataksuki. Every ninja has his strengths and weaknesses. We already know how far Shikamaru's cunning goes.
Soulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 16:24   Link #67
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Having all of them sealed somewhere would strip those beasts of their supposed dangerousness
I think Akatsuki's been doing a damn good job of that as it is...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 16:30   Link #68
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnin
Shikamaru doesn't have to necessarily be as strong as the Ataksuki. Every ninja has his strengths and weaknesses. We already know how far Shikamaru's cunning goes.
yes i think so...

shika is by far one of the deadliest ninja so far i think, intelligence is very important against raw power...he could even take deidara 1 on 1 i think.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 16:49   Link #69
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Who were the people on the cover of this chapter?
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 17:00   Link #70
x0dus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke
Tsunade just seriously sent EIGHTY guys out to find just a couple? Whatever happened to doing missions so as to not show weakness? Is Konohamaru doing A rank missions right now??
I agree with the strategy, in Chapter 312, page 6 - Tsunade says: "Lets stop messing around."

Basically, shes not taking any risks and is sending out a force that is guaranteed to get rid of these two. Its a good plan, and I do see some Jounins dying to elevate the 'rookies' into more important positions. Id love to see another full on war in Konoha with them in charge.

I reckon that Danzou guy is a bit of a loose cannon, he looks quite tame and a bit of a spent force but I think if it came down to like, an Orochimaru invasion - he'd step up to the plate and release some immense Chakra, the whole village shakes. Kind of like the old leader guy in Bleach, he looks really old and frail but when it comes down to the fight, hes a beast!
x0dus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 17:13   Link #71
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnin
I think he will have the rest of the team (that is 3 jounins) doing the fight according to his plan. And i suppose they'll be the best team of the 20 teams, so the only ones who survive (even if it's only Shikamaru who survives). However the last time when Shika was crying he made the promise that he will become a better leader so that nobody will die next time. So it will be really interesting to see Shikamaru again in a no-chance-to-win situation, what will he do when his teammates are about to be killed.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 17:14   Link #72
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
yes i think so...

shika is by far one of the deadliest ninja so far i think, intelligence is very important against raw power...he could even take deidara 1 on 1 i think.
yes i agree with you, maybe not totally sure on that deidara thing because it must be pretty hard to get his shadow bind (or whatever its called) on a flying target..

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0dus
I reckon that Danzou guy is a bit of a loose cannon, he looks quite tame and a bit of a spent force but I think if it came down to like, an Orochimaru invasion - he'd step up to the plate and release some immense Chakra, the whole village shakes. Kind of like the old leader guy in Bleach, he looks really old and frail but when it comes down to the fight, hes a beast!
yeah danzou probably is very strong , since if im not wrong i believe he was sort of a candidate or something for the hokage postion when the third got chosen right? but he didnt get it because of his militaristic ways or something.. or am i totally wrong?
Old 2006-08-04, 17:24   Link #73
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Who were the people on the cover of this chapter?
Naruto's parents.

Nah, it was just a promo for the third movie, nothing to take seriously.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 19:08   Link #74
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
It was also interesting to learn that the Sanbi was indeed the original demon and not a Jinchuuriki. How odd. You'd think that with all the talk of how powerful these Biju are ninja countries would be risking their neks trying to contain them.
Only if you belive they can be contained.

Not every village has someone powerful enough to do that, and a more peaceful country like the Leaf caertainly wouldn't commit to a full-on assault and sacrifice possibly hundreds of people to capture a bijuu and then place it in a human which they will fear and then try to kill anyway.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 20:35   Link #75
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Naruto learning from each bunshin...sigh.. what's next...Naruto makes 10000 clones, goes to library and reads every book and becomes a super genius...gg Perhaps then Naruto can be less retarded

Anyways, back on point, let's hope that this training Naruto is undergoing will pay off dividends with really cool jutsus. I would like to see some high class jutsu's being used instead of Kyuubi SSJ style combat
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 20:35   Link #76
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
yes i think so...

I think he'll be smart enough to know when to run away as fast as he can.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 22:30   Link #77
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Do these eighty ninjas even know about Akatsuki? Or did Tsunada jsut order them to find two rogue nins in the fire country? I'd be pretty pissed if I was sent on a misson only to find out during the fight that the two are S class criminals powered up with Bijuu chakra. Akatsuki was basically unknown 2.5 years ago except by a handful, namely Jirayi and its members. Is it common knowledge now, in the village at least, that akatsuki is after Naruto and the rest of the bijuu/jinchuriki? And it's also strange that the Mist village wouldn't have the 3-tails, if they knew the rest of the villages were gather Bijuu as weapons.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 22:46   Link #78
bkzjester

But don't you think that Asuma's appearance is more than it seems? Not only because he's Sarutobi's son, but maybe it's foreshadowing he'll be the casualty or sacrifice in this mission.
bkzjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 23:34   Link #79
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
Naruto learning from each bunshin...sigh.. what's next...Naruto makes 10000 clones, goes to library and reads every book and becomes a super genius...gg Perhaps then Naruto can be less retarded
Y'know, considering Naruto faint from mental fatigue from just training... the knowledge that he would get after a trip to the library would probably kill him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura
Do these eighty ninjas even know about Akatsuki? Or did Tsunada jsut order them to find two rogue nins in the fire country? I'd be pretty pissed if I was sent on a misson only to find out during the fight that the two are S class criminals powered up with Bijuu chakra. Akatsuki was basically unknown 2.5 years ago except by a handful, namely Jirayi and its members. Is it common knowledge now, in the village at least, that akatsuki is after Naruto and the rest of the bijuu/jinchuriki? And it's also strange that the Mist village wouldn't have the 3-tails, if they knew the rest of the villages were gather Bijuu as weapons.
More then likely they know everything Tsunade knows... They know what the Ataksuki cloaks look like, and they also know that they should expect them to be S-class, especially since they just recently took out one of the former 12 ninja guards. Abilties and wheather or not they actually have bijuu power is a complete unknown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
I think he will have the rest of the team (that is 3 jounins) doing the fight according to his plan. And i suppose they'll be the best team of the 20 teams, so the only ones who survive (even if it's only Shikamaru who survives). However the last time when Shika was crying he made the promise that he will become a better leader so that nobody will die next time. So it will be really interesting to see Shikamaru again in a no-chance-to-win situation, what will he do when his teammates are about to be killed.
Actually, Asuma is the only jounin in Shika's team... the two from the chunin exams are only chunin level, unless that has changed over the timeskip...

This does make victory against two ataksuki kinda hard to see... in terms of battle strength, they're lacking... Asuma could probably hold his own agianst one, but ultimatly would probably loose... Overall, their raw strnegth is less than that of the atasuki duo... The real question, is Shikamaru's great intellegance enough to make up for the lack of raw strength... it's questionable

personally, i think tsunade should have put atleast 2 jounin level fighters in each team, as oppose to one...

Quote:
Well, remember so far, Intellgence has done wonders for taking on stronger fighters, but as the fight with the sound showed, Shika is gonna have to needed to improve on his strength to back up that intellgence... i kinda wonder how much he's imporved though, afterall, he was a chunin the longest but has yet to move up to jounin rank, so we can kinda assume that he's lacking somewhat in strength...

Well he definatly couldn't take on deidara... Deidara is a extreme long range fighter who likes to keep to the air which makes it him hard to grab with a shadow... not to mention, deidara doesn't really need to move much to make and use those bombs... If he was able to take out Deidara 1-on-1, he probably would be a jounin
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 00:48   Link #80
Rurik
Golden

If some chapters were foreshadowing something, Shikamaru will be in the predicment of taking a desision were the strategy is going to be sacrficing Assuma to protect the King- Maybe Konoha or something else.