AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-05-31, 05:53   Link #501
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
I add Futaba-chan's New Questions 33-40 page 26!!

I add Futaba-chan's new questions ,add 33-40 and more 41-50 question added
in The latest version
Ver. Canada in Tront is A.M 06:45 in June1(Thurs.) / Tokyo JAPAN is P.M 19:45 in June 1 , 2006 !!

URL is the past AnimeSki Simoun Forum page23-#448, redirect link is
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=448

Or my fanpege Futaba-chan's Some unanswered questions (Total)

I add Futaba-chan's new questions ,add 33-40 and more 41-50 question added
in The latest version
Ver. Canada in Tront is A.M 06:45 in June1(Thurs.) / Tokyo JAPAN is P.M 19:45 in June 1 , 2006 !!

http://www.geocities.jp/emiri_0623/F...d_question.htm

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-06-01 at 05:52.
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 11:51   Link #502
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Watched the RAW version of episode 5-7. Hmm, what was that girl's name with glasses? Anyway, she almost score with Para but too bad.

Spoiler:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 13:11   Link #503
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Watched the RAW version of episode 5-7. Hmm, what was that girl's name with glasses? Anyway, she almost score with Para but too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
I have added characters who appear in this episode and the preview of ep8 to my page of Simoun characters' faces and names.
Doso.

Ja mata-ne

Mfg,
Seska
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 13:40   Link #504
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The characters' faces and names -- and a lot more information besides -- are also on the very useful English wikipedia page.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 14:13   Link #505
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I've seen episode 8. Uhh...so many unexpected things. Including....

Spoiler:
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-05-31, 17:00   Link #506
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Who did the music for this series. It is very good but also sounds a familar. What other shows did the composer do?
Old 2006-05-31, 17:32   Link #507
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Who did the music for this series. It is very good but also sounds a familar. What other shows did the composer do?
The main guy is Sahashi Toshihiko 佐橋俊彦 , who has a long list of credits including FMP, Gundam, Rizelmine, HunterxHunter, Gunslinger Girl, etc. The only reason it sounds familiar to me is that there are some classical pieces here and there that are either real pieces or so much like them that they sound it. I think the mujsic is totally outstanding, maybe the most effective I've ever heard, weird as it sometimes is.

He was the composer, and the producer was Nozaki Keiichi 野崎圭一 , who appears to have done a lot with him before, as well as other things.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-05-31 at 19:50.
Old 2006-05-31, 17:36   Link #508
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Speaking of music, I like the tango-like music every now and then. There are some occassional soft rock-like music too.
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-05-31, 18:58   Link #509
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
The main guy is Sahashi Toshihiko 佐橋俊彦 , who has a long list of credits including FMP, Gundam, Rizelmine, HunterxHunter, Gunslinger Girl, etc. The only reason it sounds familiar to me is that there are some known classical pieces here and there. I think the mujsic is totally outstanding, maybe the most effective I've ever heard, weird as it sometimes is.

He was the composer, and the producer was Nozaki Keiichi 野崎圭一 , who appears to have done a lot with him before, as well as other things.
Is the opening theme also by the same person. it is struck in my head now good thing i like it through.

Edit: Just to put in perspective how much i like the music in this series. Look at my avatar and my sig and consider yuri paring of pretty girls in this show. And all i am talking about is the music and haven't even said anything preverted yet.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-05-31 at 20:20.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 19:57   Link #510
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Is the opening theme also by the same person. it is struck in my head now good thing i like it through.
No, the OP is by Ishikawa Chiaki, who sings it. I love it, too. And I like how Sahashi-sensei has used it as a theme in the sound track.

And don't forget to look at the Simoun music videos on YouTube, link posted earler by Simon.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-05-31 at 20:39.
Old 2006-05-31, 23:26   Link #511
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Yet more questions

41. Who are Rodoreamon's parents, and why is everyone so deferential to her? Neville is Halconf's daughter, but people don't call her ojou-sama as a result -- is that just because everyone already respects her for being the Sibylla Aurea? Are Rodoreamon and Onashia related?

42. Is there class conflict in Simulacrum? (Other than Mamiina, I mean.)

43. Does everyone in Simulacrum adhere to the religion of the Tempus Spatium, or are there minority religions? Are other religions suppressed?

44. What other political factions exist with in Simulacrum? Are there political dissidents?

45. I don't think I've ever seen either of the helical motors on the Arcus Prima spinning. What are they for?

46. Messis doesn't look like she has a helical motor, and Arcus Prima doesn't seem to use the ones that she has. How do they fly?

47. Argentum lost 15-20 carrier zeppelins in the first battle. What fraction of their fleet does that represent?

48. Is Daikuuriku the homeworld of the main characters, or is it a forgotten space colony?

Spoiler for episode 8:
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 05:21   Link #512
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
41. Who are Rodoreamon's parents, and why is everyone so deferential to her? Neville is Halconf's daughter, but people don't call her ojou-sama as a result -- is that just because everyone already respects her for being the Sibylla Aurea? Are Rodoreamon and Onashia related?

42. Is there class conflict in Simulacrum? (Other than Mamiina, I mean.)

43. Does everyone in Simulacrum adhere to the religion of the Tempus Spatium, or are there minority religions? Are other religions suppressed?

44. What other political factions exist with in Simulacrum? Are there political dissidents?

45. I don't think I've ever seen either of the helical motors on the Arcus Prima spinning. What are they for?

46. Messis doesn't look like she has a helical motor, and Arcus Prima doesn't seem to use the ones that she has. How do they fly?

47. Argentum lost 15-20 carrier zeppelins in the first battle. What fraction of their fleet does that represent?

48. Is Daikuuriku the homeworld of the main characters, or is it a forgotten space colony?

Spoiler for episode 8:
Most of your questions will be unanswerable (at least at this time) or can only be answerable by pure speculation, but I believe Rodoreamon's actually a princess... but of what place or how high up her parents are, is anyone's guess.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 06:15   Link #513
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
No, the OP is by Ishikawa Chiaki, who sings it. I love it, too. And I like how Sahashi-sensei has used it as a theme in the sound track.
I really really hope the piano version turns up on one of the OSTs. (Speaking of which I'm in Tokyo from the 18th-27th of this month, so I've set aside the morning of the 21st for lurking around Akihabara until the shops open. I'll try to take photos of any Simoun advertising I see while I'm there.)

Also, it's a bit late, but since this is my first post in a while thanks for the ep 8 sub! Truly a fantastic episode, and a worthy object of your labour.

Spoiler for miko behaving badly:
Old 2006-06-01, 08:39   Link #514
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
Spoiler for miko behaving badly:
Spoiler:

Quote:
42. Is there class conflict in Simulacrum?
Spoiler for just in case:

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 12:10   Link #515
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
Spoiler:
It is a important piece of technology.

Quote:
Spoiler for just in case:
Name one society that doesn'thave class conflict.
Old 2006-06-01, 15:13   Link #516
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Messis? the name of the temp. ship?

And, i dunno. But for me the Big Motor is still in function. Perhaps this typ of motor (size) has more layers inside.
Perhaps, the explosion destroy some layers on the side, and the ship somehow manage to airbone the corp....

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-06-01, 15:37   Link #517
Seska

and for episode 09...

Spoiler:

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-06-01, 16:07   Link #518
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
and for episode 09...

Spoiler:

Mfg,
Seska
I don't think Nevirill did it becuase she doesn't want to kill anyone. She did it because her ship was in trouble and needed to get away soon.

PS. I hope they explain why they are not fighting back against invaders by attacking the invading countries. They could end this war a lot sooner by destorying the other countries capital and thier leaders.
Old 2006-06-01, 16:18   Link #519
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
One more question to Electronic technology "Argentum" (Spoler)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-06-02 at 10:07.
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 20:44   Link #520
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Subtitle file for episode 9.

I couldn't help myself. Suggestions and corrections welcome.

Spoiler for ep9:

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-06-01 at 21:07.

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri