2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-18, 08:12   Link #1201
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita View Post
just remembered that Lulu was worried about whether Nina could be trusted or not. She hasn't been geassed yet has she? *wonders why he's worrying*
Does Nina knows he is Zero? How about Lloyd and Cecile? Since Lelouch said so, I shall assume she knows. Nina is becoming more mature. She knows her priority . She is aware what she had done.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 08:19   Link #1202
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
There's the fact he has Shinkirou. Should be an indicator of who he is to Lloyd and Cecile.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 08:26   Link #1203
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
There's the fact he has Shinkirou. Should be an indicator of who he is to Lloyd and Cecile.
Hence, it's an open secret. But Shinkirou is reported as stolen isn't it? Lloyd 'traded' Guren SEITEN for a Shinkirou .

Old 2008-09-18, 08:41   Link #1204
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Hence, it's an open secret. But Shinkirou is reported as stolen isn't it? Lloyd 'traded' Guren SEITEN for a Shinkirou .
Yes. Diethard told the BK troops that Shinkirou was taken by enemy, search and destroy.

So technically Lelouch can use Shinkirou without giving away anything. If we get to see some reaction from BK soldiers who don't know the truth, we might see them go rage seeing Lelouch on Shinkirou. ("How dare you disgrace Zero-sama's relic!" ...something like that.)

I'm a little disappoointed that Lloyd didn't upgrade Shinkirou. (Oh well, Energy Wings don't look right on Shinkirou anyway.) Rakshata was so angry to see Guren modified, she would probably snap her pipe in half if Lloyd messed with another one of her precious babies.

Quote:
Does Nina knows he is Zero? How about Lloyd and Cecile? Since Lelouch said so, I shall assume she knows. Nina is becoming more mature. She knows her priority . She is aware what she had done.
Nina knows. Her profile says she deeply regrets making Fleija. So she betrayed Schenizel, who's trying to dominate the world with Fleija, and helps her foe Zero.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-09-18 at 08:51.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 09:00   Link #1205
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Yes. Diethard told the BK troops that Shinkirou was taken by enemy, search and destroy.

So technically Lelouch can use Shinkirou without giving away anything. If we get to see some reaction from BK soldiers who don't know the truth, we might see them go rage seeing Lelouch on Shinkirou. ("How dare you disgrace Zero-sama's relic!" ...something like that.)

I'm a little disappoointed that Lloyd didn't upgrade Shinkirou. (Oh well, Energy Wings don't look right on Shinkirou anyway.) Rakshata was so angry to see Guren modified, she would probably snap her pipe in half if Lloyd messed with another one of her precious babies.
I don't see how Lelouch is able to keep up with 'upgraded' Shinkirou if any Besides, he has a 'sword' & a 'shield' with him already.

Currently, only Guren is able to fight equally with Albion technically. They need that Guren ironically.

Quote:
Nina knows. Her profile says she deeply regrets making Fleija. So she betrayed Schenizel, who's trying to dominate the world with Fleija, and helps her foe Zero.
At least Nina didn't go bonkers as she would be when Euphie died.

Old 2008-09-18, 13:16   Link #1206
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
At least Nina didn't go bonkers as she would be when Euphie died.
Nina is probably either lost on how to deal against Lelouch or perhaps after everything is done would be the chance for a confrontation.

Cornelia must be made of stronger stuff to endure machine gun fire and not be labeled as dead yet.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 14:51   Link #1207
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Cornelia must be made of stronger stuff to endure machine gun fire and not be labeled as dead yet.
Compared to the hail of bullets Mao took, what Cornelia took was a beesting in comparison...

....and her importance in the script rivals Mao's.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 15:12   Link #1208
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Rivalz may have been taken into protective custody by the Britannian army, or they just let him go. Milly is in Area 11 as a reporter still.

Yeah, right. Maybe those guys are still looks so sad about what lelouch done from beginning.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 15:38   Link #1209
MaiHikari

Schenizel was so sneaky. I was wondering why he was so nice to Nina before. Now I see.
MaiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 15:43   Link #1210
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
If she wasn't aware of the fact then Lelouch wouldn't be worrying about it in the first place.

I must admit, it's amusing to see Shinikoru (which was Zero's main combat unit) on the field leading Britannian troops.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 15:48   Link #1211
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
If she wasn't aware of the fact then Lelouch wouldn't be worrying about it in the first place.

I must admit, it's amusing to see Shinikoru (which was Zero's main combat unit) on the field leading Britannian troops.
I was half expecting Lelouch to paint the thing white...
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 16:49   Link #1212
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I was half expecting Lelouch to paint the thing white...
I'm surprised Lloyd and Cecile didn't mess with Shinkirou. It IS another KMF made my Lakshata. Add Energy Wings to Shinkirou and it'll become the ULTIMATE defense KMF.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 17:21   Link #1213
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Schenizel was so sneaky. I was wondering why he was so nice to Nina before. Now I see.
My thoughts exactly. He's an extremely cunning man, and is the archetype for the super-genius that thinks three moves ahead. Of course, he's also pretty evil, which kinda puts a shadow over everything he does.

And in case anyone wanted to argue this, I think Schneizel was confirmed to be evil (in my mind) when he killed Cornelia. I mean, seriously. He didn't even look sad. He just said "how tragic", which is basically an "oh well, whatever" from anybody else.
Old 2008-09-18, 17:25   Link #1214
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
My thoughts exactly. He's an extremely cunning man, and is the archetype for the super-genius that thinks three moves ahead. Of course, he's also pretty evil, which kinda puts a shadow over everything he does.

And in case anyone wanted to argue this, I think Schneizel was confirmed to be evil (in my mind) when he killed Cornelia. I mean, seriously. He didn't even look sad. He just said "how tragic", which is basically an "oh well, whatever" from anybody else.
OR that could just be another mask he put on himself.

It also doesn't make him "evil" either. He is just WAY too logical for his own good really. When he killed Cornelia, he had a blank expression on his face because he is too logical to care about one life and sees world peace as being more important than any number of lives. He is like... well, I said it before, but he is similar to HAL-9000. He became what Lelouch wanted to become but failed to do. Someone that cast away their emotions thinking emotions to be a "weakness."
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 17:26   Link #1215
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I'm surprised Lloyd and Cecile didn't mess with Shinkirou. It IS another KMF made my Lakshata. Add Energy Wings to Shinkirou and it'll become the ULTIMATE defense KMF.
I think the energy wings are what makes the suit difficult to pilot though that makes two suits that they have taken from Lakshata.
Old 2008-09-18, 17:59   Link #1216
Freya

Quote:
I think the energy wings are what makes the suit difficult to pilot though that makes two suits that they have taken from Lakshata.
I'm sure knowing Lelouch and his use of keyboarding, Lloyd and Cecile can do something for Lelouch. I highly doubt we'll see a new Shinkirou though.
Old 2008-09-18, 18:22   Link #1217
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
I'm sure knowing Lelouch and his use of keyboarding, Lloyd and Cecile can do something for Lelouch. I highly doubt we'll see a new Shinkirou though.
That is the issue, they are short on time so they can't do any upgrades to the Shinikirou.
Old 2008-09-18, 18:25   Link #1218
Freya

Quote:
That is the issue, they are short on time so they can't do any upgrades to the Shinikirou.
Ah yeah you're right. Sigh sadness. That would have been the most kick ass KMF.
Old 2008-09-18, 19:29   Link #1219
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
ALIVE. Didn't you see Odysseus in the army and the other 2 females cleaning Ashford?
I don't think they were at Ashford simply because Lelouch had given Japan back to the Japanese by then and he hadn't reclaimed it until some time after the episode.

But i'd love to be wrong because that would be pretty damn funny + undisputable confirmation that they're alive.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 19:30   Link #1220
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Ah yeah you're right. Sigh sadness. That would have been the most kick ass KMF.
fanfiction my friend...the solution to all things
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote