Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-30, 08:35   Link #1781
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Nunnally doesnt have to bait her into it
if she makes it clear to kallen (but not to everyone else) that she already does know then they could talk about either zero all they want or talk about lulu all they want while knowing that they are in fact talking about the same person example: kallen telling Nunnally that the lulu she knows always used to act in Nunnally's best interest .meaning that zero is also doing that
Old 2008-06-30, 08:42   Link #1782
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

That might not work if Suzaku is listening in, or orders his men to secretly tape the conversation. There are so many ways it could go wrong. It will test Kallen, as well as Nunnally.
Old 2008-06-30, 08:47   Link #1783
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

doesnt mean its easy to pick up on it
Nunnally could tell kallen that her brother who is now missing has always looked out for her
she could say that she belives that whereever he may be now he still does and ask kallen what she thinks
if kallen picks up on the hint and says that she thinks so two then its all it could take
Old 2008-06-30, 08:50   Link #1784
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If the girls can "talk code" even with Suzaku or his henchmen listening in, new respect for both of them.

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2008-06-30 at 09:06.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:05   Link #1785
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
If the girls can "talk code" even with Suzaku or his henchmen listening in, new respect forboth of them.

But why would Nunnally try to hide anything from Suzaku and Kallen is the last person she would ask too because she does not know what has happened between Lelouch and Suzaku. More or less she would probably be concern for her well being like Millyat most and if Kallen does spill the beans it'll probably be along the lines of Zero has always been looking out for you!
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:07   Link #1786
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Nunnally will not be wary of Suzaku, but Kallen will be.
Old 2008-06-30, 09:24   Link #1787
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Nunnally will not be wary of Suzaku, but Kallen will be.
Maybe Nunnally will in fact be. She is for the better or worse suspecting him of lying to her after all.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:28   Link #1788
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If both women are wary, then the "talk code" scenario becomes interesting.
Old 2008-06-30, 09:28   Link #1789
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Maybe Nunnally will in fact be. She is for the better or worse suspecting him of lying to her after all.
Yep and nii-sama always comes first in her mind.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:32   Link #1790
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Yep and nii-sama always comes first in her mind.
True but unless she knows (better yet supects) him of being Zero why else would she come to visit Kallen for? Maybe she wanted to see her
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:33   Link #1791
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

he told her he cant talk to her and has to pretend to be a stranger right after suzaku gave her the phone
she might pick up on the idea that suzaku doesnt have lulu's best interests at heart
Old 2008-06-30, 09:43   Link #1792
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
True but unless she knows (better yet supects) him of being Zero why else would she come to visit Kallen for? Maybe she wanted to see her
I'm not sure if it's only that... But Nunnally's a gentle soul, so to speak, so I don't think she'd want to abandon Kallen, who to her is a friend in any case (since she was present at the end of season 1 when the OotBK occupied Ashford during the siege on Tokyo - as far as I remember, anyway - she should just like Millay and the others still consider Kallen an important friend - who even went so far as to revealing herself to protect them).
Old 2008-06-30, 09:44   Link #1793
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Darklord, I'm sure you mean season 1.

And yes, Nunnally's a gentle soul. I'm surprised that no one has used it against her yet.
Old 2008-06-30, 09:46   Link #1794
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's only that... But Nunnally's a gentle soul, so to speak, so I don't think she'd want to abandon Kallen, who to her is a friend in any case (since she was present at the end of season 1 when the OotBK occupied Ashford during the siege on Tokyo - as far as I remember, anyway - she should just like Millay and the others still consider Kallen an important friend - who even went so far as to revealing herself to protect them).
Even without that though, Nunnally just isn't the kind of person to leave someone she knows in prison without atleast talking to them. Atleast that is what I get from her character. Still with her suspecting Suzaku and perhaps with her also suspecting Lelouch is Zero, she may be more inclined to trust her brother's "Knight" then probably the majority of people around her.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:47   Link #1795
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Darklord, I'm sure you mean season 1.

And yes, Nunnally's a gentle soul. I'm surprised that no one has used it against her yet.
Oh. Yes,.. *corrects*
It's for sure only a matter of time before someone does...
Old 2008-06-30, 09:49   Link #1796
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I'm not sure if it's only that... But Nunnally's a gentle soul, so to speak, so I don't think she'd want to abandon Kallen, who to her is a friend in any case (since she was present at the end of season 2 when the OotBK occupied Ashford during the siege on Tokyo - as far as I remember, anyway - she should just like Millay and the others still consider Kallen an important friend - who even went so far as to revealing herself to protect them).
Or she's just covering for Lulu. After all he was the one who was always protecting her. She might just be using her influence to spare him from as much suffering(kallen tortured /executed) as possible. I mean she knows Kallen is his bodyguard meaning he must trust her the most if he's putting his life in her hands.

For all we know she may lead Kallen to the Neo Strike Guren Freedom that Llyod is could be building so she can go off and protect her nii-sama.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:50   Link #1797
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

The Gurren just got upgraded, does it really need another upgrade so soon? Although I am curious what Lloyd would do with the Gurren.
Old 2008-06-30, 09:51   Link #1798
Eliarine

I don't think Nunally is the kind of person to jump to conclusions, she would need to hear different versions of the "truth" before judging or condemning anyone. So I think she might try to ask Kallen for her version of the facts in order to try and understand what is going on first, and leave conclusions for later.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 09:53   Link #1799
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Well then it would depend on if Rohmeiyer(sp?) would leave them alone to talk, since I doubt Kallen would talk about anything regarding Lelouch and Zero with her around.
Old 2008-06-30, 09:53   Link #1800
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Or she's just covering for Lulu. After all he was the one who was always protecting her. She might just be using her influence to spare him from as much suffering(kallen tortured /executed) as possible. I mean she knows Kallen is his bodyguard meaning he must trust her the most if he's putting his life in her hands.

For all we know she may lead Kallen to the Neo Strike Guren Freedom that Llyod is could be building so she can go off and protect her nii-sama.
Hate to say this, but if Kallen becomes "Mary Kallen', I will flip.

And yes, Nunnally will recognise Kallen's position, and act accordingly. Time for this pint-sized Princess to show us a thing or two.