AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2011-12-25, 15:02   Link #921
raiki

thanks for your help TheEagle.

I read your post many times and I got a idea and ended like this

Spoiler for pic1:

so basically, the concept is same and even familiar with the most karaoke fx out there, the only different is the program, how to create and produce the karaoke. And the basic karaoke I made from the picture above just like this.

Spoiler for pic2:

You can see that "A2" have more 2 keyframe, and I just playing around with advance setting and i got that effect. I just change Shape mode from Square to Ramp Down. for "A3" too. And yeah the Transition Start and End issue is no longer appear, but for the fast song, I still got Transition Start and End issue (I can fix it manually)

Now, I'm gonna playing around with those setting

Thanks for your help TheEagle. I really appreciate.
raiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 17:18   Link #922
ThaEagle
Something else
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiki View Post
Now, I'm gonna playing around with those setting:)

Thanks for your help TheEagle. I really appreciate.
Yes the best thing you can do is to play around with the different possibilities.

Also a tip for when you use the Ramp Up/Down modes. You can also control it with the offset value alone. If you leave the start and end attributes to their respective default values (not keyframing these). Then you can instead set offset to go from -100% to 100% and this will be the same as keyframing both the start and end values.
This will leave you less control over the range of the effect but it gives you the opportunity to control it in only one value, witch can be beneficial at some point.
Try that out as well if you feel like it!

And most important, have fun playing around! :D
/ThaEagle
ThaEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 02:32   Link #923
zweix

After I watch tutorial by crash. I like it.
How i contact him ?
I would like to his aep file for learn his fx
zweix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 06:55   Link #924
ThaEagle
Something else
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweix View Post
How i contact him ?
crash is under the same name on IRC, Go to irc.rizon.net and PM crash.
I'm also on rizon under the name ThaEagle
Old 2012-08-21, 18:38   Link #925
zweix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaEagle View Post
crash is under the same name on IRC, Go to irc.rizon.net and PM crash.
I'm also on rizon under the name ThaEagle

What's channel ?
zweix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 02:28   Link #926
ThaEagle
Something else
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweix View Post
What's channel ?
You can join #GWi-AFX and hang out, but if you PM you don't need to be on any specific channel
Old 2013-01-18, 03:33   Link #927
sts590

Hi, I have one problem.

<copy from="Templates" layer="romaji" />
<layer name="romaji">
<line name="HxH-OP01-Romanji" />
<animator name="INOUT" />
<animator name="Syl" syl="1" />
<p name='effect("CC Scatterize")(2)' syl="syl" />
</layer>
Effect applied whole line. I want only apply on syl by syl.
sts590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 16:21   Link #928
triviper

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sts590 View Post
Hi, I have one problem.

<copy from="Templates" layer="romaji" />
<layer name="romaji">
<line name="HxH-OP01-Romanji" />
<animator name="INOUT" />
<animator name="Syl" syl="1" />
<p name='effect("CC Scatterize")(2)' syl="syl" />
</layer>
Effect applied whole line. I want only apply on syl by syl.
Hi sts590,

I think you would need to create a layer per syllable in order to apply it how you want to, just because of the way the effect works.

This thread is pretty dead right now, but if anyone needs help in regards to typesetting/karaoke in AE, I'll try my best to help and monitor this thread.
triviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 14:34   Link #929
MRTiger

I'm pretty new at AE and there are hundreds to thousands of tutorials out there. I'm wanting to be able to learn how to do an effect like in this video: https://mega.co.nz/#!tYJnjQgI!SLPgRM...TLMu1KQGBMUBuQ

The part where the text goes from black to kind of having red swoosh across it and the text finishes on a color change to red.

If anybody could point me in the direction of a tutorial or tutorials that could help me learn how to do this that would be great!

Thanks
MRTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 16:56   Link #930
triviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTiger View Post
I'm pretty new at AE and there are hundreds to thousands of tutorials out there. I'm wanting to be able to learn how to do an effect like in this video: https://mega.co.nz/#!tYJnjQgI!SLPgRM...TLMu1KQGBMUBuQ

The part where the text goes from black to kind of having red swoosh across it and the text finishes on a color change to red.

If anybody could point me in the direction of a tutorial or tutorials that could help me learn how to do this that would be great!

Thanks
Firstly, if you're new to AE then making karaoke/signs with the program is going to be very laborious. You got to learn to crawl before you can walk, not start running right away. Release-ready work is going to take some practice. Unlike soft subbing signs, you risk ruining the video if your work is lacking. That said, it's a powerful tool and you can handle just about anything with enough experience and patience.

Anyhow, for the part you actually want to read... You can google and find your favourite tutorial videos and methods, so I will just leave you a general process for the logo to research:
1. Find an appropriate font. I believe this is Lupin? Shouldn't be too hard to find...
2. Track the lead-in animation scaling and position. Probably don't need to use mocha for this. Pro-tip: start with the end position and track backwards.
3. For the 'swoosh', play around with blending options. It's probably an Outer Glow. These effects can be keyframed to animate them.

Maybe start with working in Photoshop on each major keyframe and then mimic the settings in your AE project. I find it better than AE's interface especially for blending options.
Old 2015-02-02, 18:15   Link #931
MRTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviper View Post
Firstly, if you're new to AE then making karaoke/signs with the program is going to be very laborious. You got to learn to crawl before you can walk, not start running right away. Release-ready work is going to take some practice. Unlike soft subbing signs, you risk ruining the video if your work is lacking. That said, it's a powerful tool and you can handle just about anything with enough experience and patience.

Anyhow, for the part you actually want to read... You can google and find your favourite tutorial videos and methods, so I will just leave you a general process for the logo to research:
1. Find an appropriate font. I believe this is Lupin? Shouldn't be too hard to find...
2. Track the lead-in animation scaling and position. Probably don't need to use mocha for this. Pro-tip: start with the end position and track backwards.
3. For the 'swoosh', play around with blending options. It's probably an Outer Glow. These effects can be keyframed to animate them.

Maybe start with working in Photoshop on each major keyframe and then mimic the settings in your AE project. I find it better than AE's interface especially for blending options.
Thanks! BTW, Are there any specific sites that you can recommend with good tutorials? Or just use google and search?
Old 2015-02-02, 18:26   Link #932
triviper

Quote:
Thanks! BTW, Are there any specific sites that you can recommend with good tutorials? Or just use google and search?
Just whatever works for you, there are a ton on YouTube. VideoCoPilot or whatever is cool too, but those are more guides than anything imo.
Old 2015-05-10, 10:15   Link #933
MRTiger

I seem to have an issue with keeping the correct color on output from AFX.

Whenever I am working in AFX the color of the original logo and the new one are the same, but when I export to lossless and then import into avs the color of the new logo is always slightly faded.

Is there any way to avoid this?
Old 2015-05-11, 04:30   Link #934
ThaEagle
Something else
*Fansubber

Quote:
I seem to have an issue with keeping the correct color on output from AFX.

Whenever I am working in AFX the color of the original logo and the new one are the same, but when I export to lossless and then import into avs the color of the new logo is always slightly faded.

Is there any way to avoid this?
I have also noticed this happening sometimes when working with avs. There seems to be an issue with colorspace where AFX works with something else than avs. What you can try is to put: ConvertToRGB32() between your sign or logo and the background clip. So the order should be something like:
  1. Original Raw
  2. ConvertToRGB32()
  3. Logo
What you can do is to do the same to the clip you import in to AFX so they work in the same colorspace for sure.

Hope this works for you. I haven't worked in avs for some time but I remember having the same problem and this method worked for me.
Old 2015-06-06, 14:30   Link #935
GunFire

Hi everyone, I'm new to AFX in writing karaoke for sub
Well, my problem is that when I ran "SSA to AFter Effect Loader.v0.82" in Adobe After Effect CC I had an Alert like this
Spoiler for image:
So, can anyone tell me how to fix it? I will be very appreciated Thanks
GunFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-06, 14:45   Link #936
triviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunFire View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to AFX in writing karaoke for sub
Well, my problem is that when I ran "SSA to AFter Effect Loader.v0.82" in Adobe After Effect CC I had an Alert like this
Spoiler for image:
So, can anyone tell me how to fix it? I will be very appreciated Thanks
Honestly not sure if that script works in CC still. Try out pichu's script instead

https://code.google.com/p/aftereffectskrk/
Old 2015-06-08, 06:09   Link #937
GunFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviper View Post
Honestly not sure if that script works in CC still. Try out pichu's script instead

https://code.google.com/p/aftereffectskrk/
Uhm, I found out the problem, It's the function's name "FileGetDialog", I changed it into "FileOpenDialog" which is the new name for AE CS6 and CC and it worked
But I tried krk0.65c too, pretty nice So I guest now I can make karaoke thing in various way )
GunFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-25, 07:59   Link #938
iWednesday

Anyone know how to apply Particular at After effect use KRK0.65?
iWednesday is offline   Reply With Quote