AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2016-12-14, 15:37   Link #4981
kipzizz
Nobody Taught Us To Quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Some fansub versions were quite different in the wording. I remember getting a very different view of the scene after watching the English dub.
How many versions of that scene did you watch loool

Either way, there are probably more arguments in favor of C.C loving Lelouch, than against tbh; you ask me, the moment where C.C says "it's my first time, meeting a man like you.." in Turn 24, is when she probably realized that she still had the capacity to have romantic feelings for someone again.
Whether she loved him for sure, is not that absolute (as opposed to Kallen and Shirley) of a conclusion, but well.

愛するって 心から 心へと 残していくことだと 思う。
kipzizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 15:44   Link #4982
GundamFan0083

Too many.

It was during the great SHIPPING WARs of 2008 (where many a user was banned), that I watched quite a few different versions.

The truth of the matter is that our boy Lelouch loved them all, but try to say that eight years ago here and you would have been flayed and skewered.
Old 2016-12-14, 15:52   Link #4983
kipzizz

Quote:
Too many.

It was during the great SHIPPING WARs of 2008 (where many a user was banned), that I watched quite a few different versions.

The truth of the matter is that our boy Lelouch loved them all, but try to say that eight years ago here and you would have been flayed and skewered.
I'm (very, very much, probably more than you know!) aware of that war, hehehe.

Yes, Lulu was generous to love all his women, as a true-harem-mastah would! (well, some more than others, obviously with the clear ichiban being REALLY clear!)

Old 2016-12-14, 22:08   Link #4984
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipzizz View Post

Yes, Lulu was generous to love all his women, as a true-harem-mastah would! (well, some more than others, obviously with the clear ichiban being REALLY clear!)
I'm a "Lelouch the Pimp" man myself.

Old 2016-12-17, 23:04   Link #4985
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Too many.

Shhhhhhh. You need to keep that part quiet. Cant let others know that the current account we are using is our second one (or was it 3rd...?)

But yeah, pretty sure CC loved Lelouch. In Japanese version she didn't openly admit it or said any words like she loved him. But the conversation she had with Cecil in the picture drama indicated by the pause she had when Cecil asked her about her and Lelouch and that it must be painful for her for how everything would end.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 09:40   Link #4986
rejer

Quote:

(...obviously with the clear ichiban being REALLY clear!)
Well, you mean who? The hint is in your avatar maybe?
If so I can say that you are wrong.
rejer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 17:30   Link #4987
kipzizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejer View Post
Well, you mean who? The hint is in your avatar maybe?
If so I can say that you are wrong.
I meant, Nunally- that was as clear as day from episode 1!

(Kallen/Shirley/C.C take turns as n.2, but it's debatable who comes up on top among all of them- probably the one in my avatar but this is a discussion for some other time, some other thread, but sort of a pointless discussion right now anyways, so yeah)

Old 2016-12-30, 15:59   Link #4988
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Wonder what they'll do with C.C. in this new project. It would be interesting to see her character continue to progress since it seemed like the end point in the show was opening up more and actually wanting to try and live again.

But knowing my luck they'll probably just kill her off.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-30, 16:33   Link #4989
kipzizz

C.C needs to run a pizza store; she could be the boss, the employee and the customer all at the same time!

(lol srsly now, doubt she will die; C.C is like a cat, got too many a lives!)

Old 2016-12-30, 17:07   Link #4990
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
C.C needs to run a pizza store; she could be the boss, the employee and the customer all at the same time!

(lol srsly now, doubt she will die; C.C is like a cat, got too many a lives!)
I'd like something like that honestly.

Eh, I could see them doing it as some super sad scene that motivates Lelouch like they did with Shirley. It'd be just as dumb as when they did it there, but it would about fit for this series. Have her dying but saying she actually doesn't want to die right now since she's actually enjoying life.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 11:38   Link #4991
Aostri

Is there anyone here that sees C.C. as something more than just an arm decoration for Leuluch.

and also would it make sense to anyone that:
Rather than a few hundred years old nympho she is in fact the millenniums old Creator of the Codes. She isn't physically immortal, instead her physical existence itself is essentially a complex and a high level illusion. The love-geass girl is simply the latest one in a series of surface personality's that she constructed from one her more stable and time and place detached contractors.Her goal isn't to commit suicide but to facilitate the creation of new codes and to help the other codes as they try to guide humanity as a whole on a path towards ascension. She helps V.V. who is the youngest of the codes because he shows some promise ,and ,she stops the Sword of Akasha because she judges it to be more likely to cause the collective subconsciousness to collapse in upon itself than to cause humanity to move forward.
Aostri is offline   Reply With Quote