AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-30, 22:32   Link #4481
sayde

^^you're right. Good or not, Jiren might throw it back regardless.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 23:03   Link #4482
Hakai

New trailer.

New form looks even more badass animated, and tbh Goku looks a bit too serious here even though you'd expect him to be really happy and excited with an opponent as strong as Jiren. Wonder if something happened with Jiren that pissed Goku off
Old 2017-09-30, 23:15   Link #4483
Sixth
Hu Tao

Still not liking the form. It is literally a base Goku that covered by godly and colorful aura.

Should have go Golden Oozoru route.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 01:48   Link #4484
Blueknight78

i was thinking and what could be goku "point" in train with ubi, after all that "god levels" threat he is fighting and have a god transformation, if goku in ss3 could fight with kid bu what could ubi do to a "god goku", while ubi could take a huge advantage for goku he is getting none going train with ubi after the end of super and ending of z where he meet ubi, he currently too above kid bu level.
Old 2017-10-01, 01:54   Link #4485
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i was thinking and what could be goku "point" in train with ubi, after all that "god levels" threat he is fighting and have a god transformation, if goku in ss3 could fight with kid bu what could ubi do to a "god goku", while ubi could take a huge advantage for goku he is getting none going train with ubi after the end of super and ending of z where he meet ubi, he currently too above kid bu level.
As we've seen, Fat Buu got a lot stronger by training for some time.
We don't really know if Kid Buu ever trained(highly doubt it) so Uub's potential isn't necessarily restricted to what Kid Buu has shown in Buu Saga.
Old 2017-10-01, 09:44   Link #4486
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i really doub that said peoples could leave they "homes" for like one year or more just to train or leave then alone when they where pregnant if they really did "love" they family or choose remain far way from them, this show how much "goku love his family, i really doubt any wife of family could still in love or supporting this sort of "husband", leaving sometimes to watch something for few "hours =//= from leave the family behind for months or even years just for selfishiness.

and goku "love for earth" is not strong than his "love for battle" which is what put earth in trouble most of the times, goku passion for battle is much more strong than "any love other love he could have", because this make him take foolish moves just for the sake of have a awesome battle.

another note remember on which character goku is based, which is the chinese moneky god which was "chaotic and trickster by nature" and ended punished by the others gods due to his crap behavious, then is easy to see why goku is like that.
btw for the love of Kami, for the last 25 years, i dun rem anywhere mention Goku was not around for gohan's birth
if to say love of earth is not as strong as battle, then he would be having Broly style flashback and not sound of his family.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 10:34   Link #4487
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
btw for the love of Kami, for the last 25 years, i dun rem anywhere mention Goku was not around for gohan's birth
if to say love of earth is not as strong as battle, then he would be having Broly style flashback and not sound of his family.
dragon ball super manga chapter 27 where goku found about bulma being pregnant, he asked why she is "fat" then vegita tried to explain him about pregnance and he told which he never had "saw" that before, then vegita called him a crap parent as aways.
Spoiler:

Goku in anime is not portraited so horrible as he is in manga but he still bad.

remember when he was fighting frieza after frieza killed krilin, at first he was anger then later he was happy to fight someone strong as frieza, remember when goku give a healing fruit to cell??, when black told him about how he murdered his "alternative family" timeline at first he was mad and anger then 1 minute later he not was anger anymore and was "enjoying the battle, this show how goku "love for battle aways overcome his own others loves.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-10-01 at 12:26.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 00:37   Link #4488
Shadow5YA

The preview for the special is out

Looks like Goku might be absorbing the spirit bomb to achieve his new form. This also reaffirms what Kale showed earlier: that whatever happened in the movies are not canon, with the exceptions of Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F since both also re-aired during Super.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 17:36   Link #4489
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Apparently, we will even have an insert theme song

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...saiyan/.122276
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 18:31   Link #4490
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoilers came out for episode 111 to 114

Spoiler for Major spoilers:
Old 2017-10-06, 20:50   Link #4491
justavisitor

If the new form is indeed from the spirit bomb, will this new form be a one-off?

And man, actually it's so easy to defeat Jiren. All you need is piccolo (master roshi is even better but too bad he is already out). When Jiren unleashes his awesome power, piccolo should just jump in, bite the dust, so Jiren will be disqualified XD. You have super dragonball at the end to fix everything anyway.

Come on, piccolo. Take one for the team XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 23:13   Link #4492
Hakai

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/916437529913462785

Ok so new info from toei pretty much confirms that Jiren's strength is God of Destruction level.

Can't say I'm surprised but it's nice to have the confirmation.
Old 2017-10-07, 02:33   Link #4493
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdWlRhAM_w
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 03:09   Link #4494
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Migattenogokui sound stupid
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 08:36   Link #4495
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Spoiler for response to major spoilers:
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 20:05   Link #4496
rpgman1

Watched the 2 episodes. Jiren actually lives up to the hype and does not even disappoint one bit. He is indeed so powerful that no one else besides Goku able to deliver a landing hit. Feel sad about the new transformation of Goku being only there for a short time.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 21:02   Link #4497
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Considering the amount of power Goku put out with it I'm not surprised it ;lasted as long as it did.
Old 2017-10-07, 21:11   Link #4498
n0m@n
C-Z

Damn, what a power boost.
And that Toriko OP-like insert music lol.
A strange music for a good scene.
Old 2017-10-07, 21:48   Link #4499
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

That really sounds a bit like BS as it Toei wants to keep building up the hype of Goku. First, the Saiyans become stronger when they are wounded and now they can recover if they avoid using their full strength. If this series tried to make sense, Goku would have been already out after fighting Jiren.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-07, 22:08   Link #4500
sayde

Ever since SSJ3, it seems like the ongoing trend is for Goku to never be able to win immediately after showing off a new form/powerup for the 1st time.

SSJ3 vs Fat Buu - tie
SS Red vs Beerus - loss
SS Blue vs Frieza - loss/taken over by Vegeta
SSB Kaioken vs Hit - loss

And now this... lol

Still can't wait to watch this for myself though.
*edit*
can't speak for everyone but, the two week wait was well worth it.

Last edited by sayde; 2017-10-07 at 23:13.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy