AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-20, 11:53   Link #22241
xrick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 30
She may look Doll-like Cute in the 2nd color illustration, but...you know her personality, right?
__________________
Looking for suggestions of Portuguese (of Portugal) Publishers that might have an interest in publishing a LN-style Original Novel Series.
xrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 12:17   Link #22242
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
she's miledy right???...why should they know better?? Am I missing something?
The idea is that since Oscar and Nize are familiar with Miledy's personality they should know better than to be taken in by her appearance. Given the author's sense of humor, odds are that their favorable impression will be ruined within a couple of pages, so it becomes a subversion of the typical gap moe trope.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 21:50   Link #22243
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: SECRET!
Give it a few pages all that image that you get from that look will be destroyed to fine powder~! I like it that way yo~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 08:06   Link #22244
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
New Tortus Travel chapter this week. It's funny seeing all the parents getting along with each other. Kind of a pity we didn't get more of Luluaria during the main story. She seems like an interesting character.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 08:13   Link #22245
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
New Tortus Travel chapter this week. It's funny seeing all the parents getting along with each other. Kind of a pity we didn't get more of Luluaria during the main story. She seems like an interesting character.
who is she again?
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 08:19   Link #22246
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Internet Limbo
The Queen & Lily's mom.

In this chapter, Hajime gets bullied, Lily gets bullied, with the parents gathering, several of the kids black history gets passed around.


And wow, that's a lot of SS extras for Zero.
__________________
I hate <Past Me> and <Future Me>. <Past Me> is an idiot. <Future Me> is a know-it-all. <Present Me> though is quite alright.
___________________
一夫多妻去勢拳ユーザー
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 08:35   Link #22247
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
^I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of tie ins to the present age are included this time. Also, seeing what kind of character Raus is. His labyrinth in volume 6 didn’t really leave that much of an impression since it was was the easiest clear they got and was overshadowed by the kingdom invasion and Neunte battle.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 10:05   Link #22248
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of tie ins to the present age are included this time. Also, seeing what kind of character Raus is. His labyrinth in volume 6 didn’t really leave that much of an impression since it was was the easiest clear they got and was overshadowed by the kingdom invasion and Neunte battle.
the dungeon was simple... or so according to Hajime's narration it solely exists to question your faith by fighting fake armies spewing spiritual propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
iirc, both Abyss Lord Berserker Arc and Tortus travel were before Kouki's first Summoning(at the time of Tortus travel Hajime had yet found a way to travel between worlds without wasting too much mana), and in Class's 1st anniversary, there were also mentioned about both Tortus Travel and at least 1 Abyss Lord arc
Abyssgate itself didnt start until Berserk or Abyssgate 1 but the Lord meets a loli Omyouji in trouble when they were in Kyoto (they were being chased by some unknown entity when Hajime calls the Lord on his phone) whether or not this is going to be a plot device to Abyssgate 3 or 4 or 5 is yet to be seen

which is why I think if Abyssgate "3" is going to happen in Kyoto and thats was when Mundane School life 2-3 starts (specifically the school trip) it will retcon Emily's, Vanessa's, and Claudia's positions in the harem for now at least Kousuke has a local wife (mirroring Lily's position for about 5 years) in Kyoto when Abyssgate 1-2 arc was happening

Last edited by Algester; 2018-07-21 at 10:39.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 15:24   Link #22249
sbh1fr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
There are lot of details about timeline and other things messed up in the afterstory... so dont pay too much attention to it.
Im more concernee about few characters powers in the after
Mainly why myuu and remia still cant use magic. Come on yue can create apostles so she should be able to make them use magic.
Also why shia doesnt have concept magic. She should aquire that before even they enter holy precincts.
And why does endou have geavity magic while more most demon king wives dont (only yue and shia do)
Also why hajime still dont have all element aptitude...
sbh1fr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 15:32   Link #22250
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
There are lot of details about timeline and other things messed up in the afterstory... so dont pay too much attention to it.
Im more concernee about few characters powers in the after
Mainly why myuu and remia still cant use magic. Come on yue can create apostles so she should be able to make them use magic.
Also why shia doesnt have concept magic. She should aquire that before even they enter holy precincts.
And why does endou have geavity magic while more most demon king wives dont (only yue and shia do)
Also why hajime still dont have all element aptitude...
Shia lacks Creation Magic, and Orcus Abyss was so massive that even the classmates spent several months to conquer just the upper layers while Hajime and co. Only had 3 days before Demon King's Castle fight and Ehto's invasion. while Endou spent 2 weeks to conquered Raisen Labyrinth by himself
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:04   Link #22251
sbh1fr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Why does shia still lack creation magic...
if remember at the chapter when hajime was mass producing artifacts at orcus hideout. It was mentioned that when they stepped on hydra room. The labyrenth detected kaori didnt clear the kabtrinth and summoned a hydra...
Only defeating the hydra should clear the requiement to conquer the labyrinth. You dont need few weeks to consuer just enter from the exit lol...
About the miledy labyrinth. Considering endo speciality is stealth and assasination. Its quiet a feat he managed to conquer that labyrinth with his low specs but i think he had that lastzeal artifact so.... Tio, shizuku and kaori can probably clear it in half a day
sbh1fr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:10   Link #22252
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
Why does shia still lack creation magic...
if remember at the chapter when hajime was mass producing artifacts at orcus hideout. It was mentioned that when they stepped on hydra room. The labyrenth detexred kaori didnt clear the kabtrinth and summoned a hydra...
Only defeating the hydra should clear the requiement to conquer the labyrinth. You dont need few weeks to consuer jyst enter fr the exit lol...
About the miledy labyrinth. Concidering endo speciality is mainlt stealth and assasination. Its quiet a feat he managed to conquer that labyrinth with his low specs. Tio, shizuku and kaori can probably clear it in half a day
I don't remember if it ever mentioned that Kaori actually got Creation Magic, and the Memory Scan take the entire conquering process into account so I don't think just killing the last boss was enough
Plus I don't think Shia can do much even if she has all AoG magics, she lacks the creativity Hajime and Yue have
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:19   Link #22253
sbh1fr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
I dont remember kaori status plate being revealed after that but i think just killing the hydra should be proof enough of steength of challenger to be able to kill any monster from the labyrinth. Like when They already skipped most of gruen labyrinth directly to trial room and got space magic just fine.

Also you dont really need much creativity to use concept magic. You just need strong emotion, strong desire/will.
the liberators ceated god killing concept while being drunk..lol

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-07-22 at 16:37.
sbh1fr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:35   Link #22254
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
There are lot of details about timeline and other things messed up in the afterstory... so dont pay too much attention to it.
Im more concernee about few characters powers in the after
Mainly why myuu and remia still cant use magic. Come on yue can create apostles so she should be able to make them use magic.
Also why shia doesnt have concept magic. She should aquire that before even they enter holy precincts.
And why does endou have geavity magic while more most demon king wives dont (only yue and shia do)
Also why hajime still dont have all element aptitude...
Demihumans were specifically engineered to not have access to magic. Remia and Myuu would need a species change to be able to use it, and since the story ended already there isn’t much point to it. The reason why someone like Shea can use it is due to an atavism, and even then her talent is nonexistent, which is why body strengthening is mostly her limit.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:52   Link #22255
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
I dont remember kaori status plate being revealed after that but i think just killing the hydra should be proof enough of steength of challenger to be able to kill any monster from the labyrinth. Like when They already skipped most of gruen labyrinth directly to trial room and got space magic just fine.

Also you dont really need much creativity to use concept magic. You just need strong emotion, strong desire/will.
the liberators ceated god killing concept while being drunk..lol
Orcus Great Labyrinth was designed as the LAST Labyrinth to be conquered after people finished conquered all other Labyrinths(explained its insane difficulty) so the requirements were probably also higher
And emotions alone won't be enough, you also need to be able to picture what and how you want to do with it
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:53   Link #22256
sbh1fr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
I dont think they need specie change to use magic. You said for shia. It was cuz of atavism. We can febate atavism later but the fact remain shea is a demi human who can use magic. Even if her speciality body strenthening and divination. Her attitude with elemental magic probably as bad as hajime. I think its related to her class rather than to her race.
Anyway what im thinking about is something like how yue teansformed kaori into apostle body thiugh she was still human. So she gave her strong specs+all magic aptitude+ disentegration...
Imagine if myuu had apostle ability when she had her adventure in america
sbh1fr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:57   Link #22257
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
I dont think they need specie change to use magic. You said for shia. It was cuz of atavism. We can febate atavism later but the fact remain shea is a demi human who can use magic. Even if her speciality body strenthening and divination. Her attitude with elemental magic probably as bad as hajime. I think its related to her class rather than to her race.
Anyway what im thinking about is something like how yue teansformed kaori into apostle body thiugh she was still human. So she gave her strong specs+all magic aptitude+ disentegration...
Imagine if myuu had apostle ability when she had her adventure in america
They probably deemed that unnecessary because Miyu was quite OP already with all the artifacts Hajime gifted her or they want to wait for her to grow up
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 17:01   Link #22258
sbh1fr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Orcus Great Labyrinth was designed as the LAST Labyrinth to be conquered after people finished conquered all other Labyrinths(explained its insane difficulty) so the requirements were probably also higher
And emotions alone won't be enough, you also need to be able to picture what and how you want to do with it
And that "difficulty" may be cumulated in the hydra.
Rhat hydra us too op. Can use dragon aurora. All magic elements including healing(light) and darkness.
Shit wtf. Wht didnt tio and others didnt try tame hydra with metamorphose magic to take it holy precincts
sbh1fr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 17:04   Link #22259
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
And that "difficulty" may be cumulated in the hydra.
Rhat hydra us too op. Can use dragon aurora. All magic elements including healing(light) and darkness.
Shit wtf. Wht didnt tio and others didnt try tame hydra with metamorphose magic to take it holy precincts
It was probably created with immunity with transformation Magic in mind
__________________
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 19:10   Link #22260
sbh1fr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
It was probably created with immunity with transformation Magic in mind
Dont think a monster cretated with metamorphose magic would have immunity against it
. Though i dont think they anyone present in the abyss during was able to tame it. suzu could only tame bugs. tio probablt could tame rhe hydra and other dragons but she was away to recruit her people.
sbh1fr is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.