Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-10-13, 01:38   Link #12841
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

The T26E4 remains as SUPER as ever!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

EDIT: And let's add an M5 Stuart ACE to that!

Images

EDIT 2: And finally...

Es war ein Edelweiss,
ein kleines Edelweiss,
Holla-hidi hollala,
Hollahi diho!

My fourth Tier X, the Leopard 1, has joined my garage!

Images

Last edited by Ascaloth; 2014-10-13 at 07:37.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 13:05   Link #12842
Pen3

I think i played about 2-3 games on the Leo 1 then sold it off. With the new 9.3 map updates, most of the battles are now all closer range, which the Russian mediums excel in. They can just use the auto aim for auto pen, while other mediums have to take their time and aim... it is kind of sad. The E50 and E50M are still good though.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 13:40   Link #12843
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
My fourth Tier X, the Leopard 1, has joined my garage!

Images
You need to load some HEAT. 268 pen is great, but not reliable against the occasional E100 turret face.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 14:26   Link #12844
Blaat

Got back into the game last week thanks to the (very easy) Togtober mission and got an ace today in the WZ-120.
Images
WZ-120
Replay.
Old 2014-10-14, 01:47   Link #12845
Pen3

Best game for the night.

Victory!!
Battle: Mines
Vehicle: Jagdpanzer E 100
Experience received: 1,791
: 79,332
Battle achievements: High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Crew Exp: 1,791
Repairs: 18,669
Ammunition: 19,800

Total: 40,863 WN8: 8,882 (100)

Images
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 15:05   Link #12846
Gravitas Free Zone

I bought the Leo PTA a looooooooooooong time ago and never quite had the motivation to grind through it to the Leopard. Now there's the On-Track, and I am. This is almost the complete opposite of the T95 grind last week. I say "almost" because I didn't want to get shot in the T95 either.

Managed to squeak out this Ace Tanker by doing the fat scout thing in Prok...
Images
Yes, the new name makes me laugh.
Images
As usual, the team deployment was a little lopsided...

Though when I pulled off a Patrol Duty in the PzIII yesterday, there was a lot more driving.
Images
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 07:41   Link #12847
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Today I sold out my SPGs. Damn baddies severely pulling my WN8 down T_T
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 22:37   Link #12848
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Apparently the Fury Ez8 is very comfy, according to the WotLabbers who bought it. Got no disposable cash right now, and too busy with Series 6 review, but I can buy it at the end of the month, as apparently the bundle will end in December 10 anyway.
Old 2014-10-19, 03:53   Link #12849
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Apparently the Fury Ez8 is very comfy, according to the WotLabbers who bought it. Got no disposable cash right now, and too busy with Series 6 review, but I can buy it at the end of the month, as apparently the bundle will end in December 10 anyway.

It`s already available last week in other server. Just remember that Fury is basically an Easy Eight. Yes I know how to play Easy Eight properly

Timezone : +8:00.

I intend to buy it first before IS-6 because I`m using it for my MT crew trainer and cash cow
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 06:36   Link #12850
Gravitas Free Zone

I purchased one on Wednesday, but haven't had the time to try it since I've been chewing away at the Leopard PTA grind.

It looks sufficiently like the E8 that I already have that I think there shouldn't be a huge problem getting used to it. The armor changes don't bother me much because I didn't trust the E8's armor before anyway.
Old 2014-10-19, 13:56   Link #12851
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

This weekend has been bad. I just can't go past the 53.97% WR. On a good note, I bought the Pz2 in order to do some stress relieving after the retarded teams I've been having.

And there's quite a lot of Furys going around (Like 1 or 2 per battle in tier 7).
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 14:53   Link #12852
Gravitas Free Zone

This was my streak today before I ended up going 3 wins/3 losses in the next 6 games:

The run of somewhat-good teams had to end some time. Still, that was a remarkable run for trying not to die in the PTA. Which, as you can see, still happened. The trick was to only die after killing at least two hostile tanks.

I had my 13th Battle Buddy streak get cut off at 40 games because a scout decided to make an abrupt right-angle turn across three tanks during the initial deployment, causing me to drive into them at 40 KPH. Sometimes I don't think people know that they can zoom the camera out. Except that this was at Tier 9.
Old 2014-10-21, 14:49   Link #12853
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

So far my WN8 has improved a little in the last week (and impressibly even with the horrible loses in the weekend still had some good numbers at the end of the sessions).

Also i'm a little mad why Jewgaming decided to stop giving cred increasing bonus to tanks during specials.
Old 2014-10-24, 12:48   Link #12854
Gravitas Free Zone

Tier 10 number six:

Images
Nyan.

In under two weeks I managed to haul the Leo PTA's WR from 40% (the intial grind, dating to last year, sucked) to 54% in approximately 225 additional battles after the point where everything was unlocked. Also, due to a very high potato harvest from this On-Track, it reached 80% on Marks of Excellence. Though it is unlikely that I'll keep pushing forward too much on that front, this crew will be moving on to the Leo and the replacement crew has a looooooooooong way to go before I stick them into a Tier 9 that really shouldn't even see combat until the engine and gun are unlocked and the crew has a minimum of Sixth Sense and as much camo skill as possible.

Still, I did seem to reach an understanding with the thing after a couple hundred games. Nothing helps the learning curve like driving something that has no armor, average speed, average aim time, and an average rate of fire.
Old 2014-10-24, 15:02   Link #12855
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

So.. a new event appeared in the portal, looks like the halloween event this year will be an log in event (?), and it will give a T14 as a reward.
Old 2014-10-24, 21:09   Link #12856
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Though it is unlikely that I'll keep pushing forward too much on that front, this crew will be moving on to the Leo and the replacement crew has a looooooooooong way to go before I stick them into a Tier 9 that really shouldn't even see combat until the engine and gun are unlocked and the crew has a minimum of Sixth Sense and as much camo skill as possible.
Why don't you unlock the rest of the modules with the good crew before throwing them into the tier 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Still, I did seem to reach an understanding with the thing after a couple hundred games. Nothing helps the learning curve like driving something that has no armor, average speed, average aim time, and an average rate of fire.
The speed is pretty top-notch compared to other tier 9 mediums. It's one of the PTA's biggest assets.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-24, 22:17   Link #12857
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Why don't you unlock the rest of the modules with the good crew before throwing them into the tier 10?
The PTA is totally researched... I actually did that back in 2013, then put the PTA aside for a very long time while I worked on other projects, deciding that I wasn't quite good enough to handle it then. The crew that's going from the PTA to the Leopard 1 has two full skills and 94% on their third.

The crew that will be replacing them (I don't sell tanks very often anymore) will not be seeing any Tier 9 action until they've spent quite a bit of time working in the premium medium trainers.

What I meant in my previous comment was that using a mostly-stock PTA or a fresh-crew PTA was a terrible idea.

Though Tier 9 is also the point where virtually all of the tanks are incredibly gimped when they're stock, providing players a very strong incentive to part with their real money so they can free XP their way to module upgrades.

Quote:
The speed is pretty top-notch compared to other tier 9 mediums. It's one of the PTA's biggest assets.
I felt like it could have been a little handier at times, which may be more of a turn rate/ground handling issue than a pure speed issue. The PTA does shift locations quickly, but had some problems with speed bleeding on turns and taking a while to reach top speed during jobs like midmap fat scouting in Prokhorovka. I may be unfairly judging it against the Soviet and Chinese mediums here, but the 9 KPH advantage probably came up less than the 6 degree loss when trying to change directions.

...or I'm just spoiled by the LTTB now, which is ridiculous. I never really used the T-50-2 other than on the test server a long time ago, but the LTTB doesn't seem to be missing all that much.
Old 2014-10-25, 10:05   Link #12858
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Just got another Radley-Walters' Medal.
Upset because it would have been a Pool's without an idiotic slip-up and a potato who camped the entire game got the winning kill.
#Firstworldtankproblems
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 20:45   Link #12859
Gravitas Free Zone

Bring on the zombie tanks.

(Also, hi Dai!)
Old 2014-10-27, 22:25   Link #12860
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Terrible Heavy scout much strong:

Images
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks