AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-25, 14:29   Link #1081
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Ahahaha! That bit? With the "Baka baaaaaka!" from Tohka and all?
Hence the comparison between her and Astraea.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 19:40   Link #1082
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Ahahaha! That bit? With the "Baka baaaaaka!" from Tohka and all?

I bet she's bitter at Shidou not because she caught him "playing around" with Yoshino, or because she got talked down by Yoshinon, but because she forgot to bring food with her during her Tohkatantrum.

Shidou should just be thankful his house didn't get Sandalphon'd. Hahaha.
yup its that part lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Hence the comparison between her and Astraea.
no way astraea is wayyy dumber

Edit: More update's coming up soon (FINISHED EXAM WOOT)

Last edited by Riki; 2012-10-26 at 09:49.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 10:15   Link #1083
Riki
ランダム王

updated part 1 of part 2 of volume 2 chapter 3 XD
Old 2012-10-26, 10:32   Link #1084
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
updated part 1 of part 2 of volume 2 chapter 3 XD
....That made my head hurt.
Old 2012-10-26, 10:40   Link #1085
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
....That made my head hurt.
you say that. while i have to think of that (=.=) anyways this part was how to get Tohka outta her room and Yoshinon appeared again
Old 2012-10-26, 17:34   Link #1086
nfsac

Thanks for updating it.

Are you guys going to release the epilogue of volume 1 daily life with a spirit?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 18:44   Link #1087
ZeKeR
Superbad

.... now I want to see the imouto wars and the possible battle for Shidou's lap (I don't think Kotori even does the lap sitting),
Old 2012-10-26, 21:10   Link #1088
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Thanks for updating it.

Are you guys going to release the epilogue of volume 1 daily life with a spirit?
i'm not in charge on that chapter and john is probably working on chpt 4.
Old 2012-10-26, 21:14   Link #1089
jonathanasdf

Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
well right now i'm working on school stuff. But yeah eventually... eventually...
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 21:19   Link #1090
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
well right now i'm working on school stuff. But yeah eventually... eventually...
Oops no pressure dude (=.o)ll good luck on your stuff
Old 2012-10-28, 03:29   Link #1091
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
Johnathan need a avatar *shot*
Old 2012-10-28, 07:38   Link #1092
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Johnathan need a avatar *shot*
how bout you make one for him then?

??? i dont know why there is no disscusion taking place LOL i'm pretty much in high pace in TLing hmmmmm.....oh well

Last edited by Riki; 2012-10-28 at 10:24.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 15:28   Link #1093
Rin Listviel

Well im reading date a live forum here until page 22..forgive me if my statement already been made...

What i want to say is :

Many of you say "First girl become End girl"....I think this novel wont end up as "first girl become end girl"...since if that happen...then the ending will be Shidou with Kotori..com'on...they meet 5years prior before shidou meet Tohka..and back then shidou didnt sister-zoned kotori yet....i dunno how in the world kotori become sister-zoned character thou,since in the flash-back it doesnt explain much about it..

Soo....this novel will end...with...Harem end..or "Random girl"(i think the second girl..which mean tohka)...

I wish there more detail about what happen in 5years before tohka show up in the future volume...personaly i want him to be with kotori..lol...>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 20:24   Link #1094
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
Well im reading date a live forum here until page 22..forgive me if my statement already been made...

What i want to say is :

Many of you say "First girl become End girl"....I think this novel wont end up as "first girl become end girl"...since if that happen...then the ending will be Shidou with Kotori..com'on...they meet 5years prior before shidou meet Tohka..and back then shidou didnt sister-zoned kotori yet....i dunno how in the world kotori become sister-zoned character thou,since in the flash-back it doesnt explain much about it..

Soo....this novel will end...with...Harem end..or "Random girl"(i think the second girl..which mean tohka)...

I wish there more detail about what happen in 5years before tohka show up in the future volume...personaly i want him to be with kotori..lol...>XD
Kotori became Shidou sister because of memory jumbling thus the sister zone. and if Kotori becomes the end girl you can expect the other 10 girls go *snap* on them.
Old 2012-10-28, 23:54   Link #1095
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
Completely agree with you. "First girl wins" or "Main heroine wins" trope seems very cruel for me. All girls need love and attention from the MC and if he only picks one girl and completely ignore the others is......Let's just hope that Shidou is not some kind of indecisive dude who will ditch another girls for the sake of Tohka alone (If you consider her as the main heroine, that is).
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 01:06   Link #1096
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

*Currently in denial that kotori won't be the end girl, it's not possible!*
Old 2012-10-29, 03:02   Link #1097
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
*Currently in denial that kotori won't be the end girl, it's not possible!*
no matter how much you think, the chances Kotori being the only end girl is impossible. the "sister zone" is even worst than the "friend zone" and is impossible to break through.
Old 2012-10-29, 03:12   Link #1098
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
no matter how much you think, the chances Kotori being the only end girl is impossible. the "sister zone" is even worst than the "friend zone" and is impossible to break through.
Riki, becareful Akiko is behind you holding kitchen knife
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 04:14   Link #1099
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Kotori became Shidou sister because of memory jumbling thus the sister zone. and if Kotori becomes the end girl you can expect the other 10 girls go *snap* on them.
I know about memory jumbling,but..how did that happen in the first place...??did that memory jumbling being done by the person whom give kotori the power of fire??im curious about this...>XD

Then..if shidou only end up with Tohka...the other 10girls..will go SNAP..its the same...lol...>XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Completely agree with you. "First girl wins" or "Main heroine wins" trope seems very cruel for me. All girls need love and attention from the MC and if he only picks one girl and completely ignore the others is......Let's just hope that Shidou is not some kind of indecisive dude who will ditch another girls for the sake of Tohka alone (If you consider her as the main heroine, that is).
Yeah...cruel...and too mainstream...even before the novel end which i bet this novel will have more than 10 volumes...we already guessing(know) the ending like this....hahaha

well..its not like i want him to be with one of the girl...at least......make him have three girls(kotori,tohka,and origami)....not only with tohka alone...
one whom always with him for 5years...bearing being sister-zoned...
one whom always looking at him (i dunno since when)...to the poin being stalker...
Its just soo cruel crushing them just because one girl show up..hahaha>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 04:37   Link #1100
Zakoo

It's the risk of shipping huh, sometime your heroin wins sometime she loses, open ending or harem ending are much worse imho.

Though I also hate the first girl wins, I would like to see more manga/LN that doesn't follow this path.
At the same time, it's hard since the first girl is generally the one the fan base roots for.

Maaah ... In term of romantism the harem is kind of the worst thing japenese modern litterature did, going for a triangle love or square is ok but after this it's becoming too bothersome. Both for the readers and the writher, the former see the number of heroins exponantially increase and perfectly knows that choosing one will hurt the others and the latter is forced to give a more or less equal time of appearance for each, which lead to non sensical situation like making the girl fall for the MC after only one or two ecchi flag.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy